My First Secondment - Cover

My First Secondment

Copyright© 2020 by Zak

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My life on Secondment, how I met the wonderful stacey and then met her mom, who really did have it going on

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   White Male   White Female   Analingus   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts  

I woke up the following morning to the glorious feeling of having my cock sucked. I looked down and saw that Sarah had the tip of my semi-hard dick in her mouth. What more could I do?

I layback starred at the ceiling and just let her orally pleasure me for a few minutes; I was in heaven. She took me deep into her mouth until her nose was resting on my balls. Then she slid her lips slowly up until they were sucking on my bell end. I felt her tongue lapping around my mushroom-shaped helmet. I could feel the blood coursing through my body taking my organ from its semi-erect state back to full hardness.

“Oh, shit that feels so good” I moaned, and she looked up at me, her eyes smiling at me.

“Good just lay back and enjoy it” she whispered Her lips ran up and down my shaft, slowly, deliberately. Kissing. Sucking. Nuzzling. When she got to the base of my cock she sucked on balls, then licked the taut skin of my ball bag.

I gasped as she licked up my shaft, her eyes never left mine as she slowly slipped the mushroom-shaped crown of my cock into her mouth. She held me in her mouth for a few seconds without moving them she started to bob her head up and down, slowly face fucking herself with my dick.

She moaned as she bobbed her head. She moaned ... I sighed. The sensation was amazing. She was dragging her lips up and down my cock, from its tip to its base.

I felt Sarah let my dick slip from her mouth and then she ran a flurry of kisses up and down its length, then she slurped it back into her orifice, the feeling of her lips and tongue around my prick was amazing. It made my heart flutter and my nerves jangled as she sucked me slowly before building up a decent pace and pressure.

I let out a contented little sigh and she slipped my dick from her lips and looked up at me.

“Morning sleepy head” she giggled, “I wanted to make the most of our morning.”

And then she slipped her lips back over the crown of my cock. As she fellated me, she used the nails of her left hand to stroke my taut ball bag. With a loud groan and a theatrical flourish, she stopped sucking me and slipped up the bed, flicked a leg over me and straddled me. She took my rock-hard cock in her hand and stroked it up and down her wet pussy lips, she was ready for action and so was I.

She let out a sigh and gazed down at me with a wanton look in her eyes.

“Do you want me to ride you?” she whispered and gave me a sexy wink.

I gulped...” Oh, Sarah yes ... yes please!”

I mean what a daft question to ask a guy as she hovered above me with my cock in her hand.

My cock was bouncing off her arse as she backed up and taking my cock in one hand, she rubbed its mushroom-shaped head up and down her slit. Then she positioned me at the entrance to her pleasure pit and slowly she mounted me.

The feeling of her tight quim around my cock was intense; it was amazing; it was out of this world. She took me inside her and bottomed out onto me in one flowing movement. A movement that made me gasp with pleasure.

“Oh, shit Sarah that feels amazing “I moaned

“Yes, it does, doesn’t it” She growled Then she started to rock backwards and forward, working my erection in and out of her tight tunnel of love, back and forth slowly and gently, the sensation was delightful.

“Oh, fuck you feel so hard and so big “Sarah purred.

She lifted herself up until my cock’s head was just inside her luscious pussy and then she lowered herself down onto me and held me tight, deep inside her tunnel of love. Her big tits hung over my face and I reached up and sucked a rubbery hard nipple deep into my mouth.

I ravaged it with my teeth and tongue, and it seemed to the trigger for Sarah to ride me. She started riding me with slow and gentle movements but soon built up into a riotous crescendo. Her big fleshy buttocks slammed down to me, driving my todger deep and hard into her tight wet hole. She rode me hard and fast, the sound of flesh slapping off flesh filled the room.

I could not keep my lips in contact with her tits, so my hands took over, mauling her boobs tweaking her nipples, fondling, stroking, kneading as she rode me for all she was worth.

She had such big heavy boobs, so firm and warm in my hands.

Every now and then, she would lean forward and slap her titties around my face. I grabbed her hips and tried to control the pace, but she was having none of it. She rode me as if she were a woman possessed. She just seemed to go faster and faster...

Up and down, harder, and harder, up, and down, and all the time her eyes were locked onto mine. She was biting her lip as she ground her plump pussy onto my rock-hard rod.

I could see beads of sweat breaking out on her forehead as she worked harder and harder. She fucked me fast and she fucked me slowly; she fucked me hard and she fucked me gently. The room was soon filled with the delightful sounds and smells of lovemaking.

I used every bit of will power I had to hold back, to not shoot my load deep inside her and trust me it was hard, watching a big sexy bird ride you for all she is worth does not make holding back an easy task.

Sarah came first, I could see her biting her lip as she rode me and then a smile spread over her face and she let out a full-blooded groan, a groan that would wake the dead. She shuddered as her climax ripped through her body; she kept her hips moving, driving my cock in and out of her now very wet pussy for a few minutes longer before she lay against me and kissed me hard on the mouth.

We kissed, our tongues battling for a few minutes before she rolled off me and lay on her back.

“SHIT shit shit “she cried, “oh my god ... that felt so good Zak”

“Yes, it did “I replied desperately trying to get my breathing back into a normal rhythm ... I felt her hand slip down over my stomach and she grasped my hard cock.

“Hey, it’s still hard, didn’t you cum?” she asked and propped herself up on one elbow.

“No but that’s cool,” I said not wanting to sound needy or greedy.

“No, you have to cum, I need you to cum, how do you want to cum?” she laughed.

Then cogs in my head spun for a few seconds and then I said: “So I can come anyway I want?”

“Yes, “she said and wanked my cock a few times gently. It was covered with her execrations and it felt good as her hand glided over its slippery skin.

“Okay roll-over,” I said as I knelt up on the bed.

“Are you going to be a very naughty boy? She said at the same time I flipped her onto her front.

I straddled her and let my cock rest in the groove over her arse. Then I pulled her buttocks open, and she gasped.

“Hey, you know I don’t do anal?” she said in a voice that means not never ever. To be fair when she told me that some guy had tried and not taken no for an answer, I was worried that one of my favourite things might be out of the question, but I had to make her trust me.

“It’s cool trust me,” I said and pushed my cock closer to her so that the head was resting between her buttocks only half an inch from her puckered arse hole.

“Zak...” she started to say,

“Sarah just trust me, please? “I interrupted her.” I promise I would never do anything to hurt you”

“Okay,” she said but I could sense the apprehension in her voice and then I started to wank my cock slowly and firmly against her arsehole. Using her fleshy but firm buttocks to hold my cock. It was a fantastically dirty feeling masturbating over my lover’s arse, at first, Sarah lay in silence as I rubbed my cock between her buttocks. Then she got into the swing of things and started to encourage me.

“Come on you dirty fucker cum over my arse hole” she groaned.

I wanked harder into her buttocks ... grunting and groaning as I did so

“Come on Zak, empty your load over my sexy arse!” she moaned I was tugging my cock harder and harder now

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.