A Ten Pound Bag - Cover

A Ten Pound Bag

Knucklehead House Press

Chapter 227: Passionate Embers of Cedar

Harriet and a strong servant managed Henry off to bed. In the meanwhile I brooded over my position as a freebooter in my own country, here I was creating a democratic-socialist state at the very edge of the fledgling American Republic. Every move I made had to now be carefully considered if I didn’t want to face the forces of the Republic’s imperialistic might.

The best I had to offer was that I had tamed the indomitable Pawnee and defanged the Kansa with no cost to the Republic. I actually didn’t want to change things much, I simply wanted a large chunk of land they intended to claim to be deeded to myself. The American form of government, while occasionally clumsy, was highly productive, self-correcting and self-leveling. Yeah there would be some occasional ugly convulsions along the way, but all in all it was about as good as simple humans could achieve.

Brooding to sleep before the embers was not to be my fate that late autumn eve. My embers and brooding thoughts were blown into flames as a sultry shadow tossed new kindling upon the red-hot coals. Well dried staves of cedar followed as the room was flooded with warm flickering light and the enchanting smoothness of fresh burnt cedar.

The doors were all closed and not another soul was around when she approached me; her husband well intoxicated and seen to bed appeared to be no part of this conversation. The spoken word itself hadn’t been invited into the exchange as yet either. It wasn’t to me to break the spell of silence as I simply watched in wonder as she straddled my legs and slowly, delicately began to unbutton her high collared blouse.

My fate was to watch and I did just that, every slow and seductive movement was observed with rapt concentration. My greatest offerings to the immediate situation were quick uptakes of breath at the sight of newly exposed skin and barely audible groans of desire. What more was a man to do? Touching or speaking would devolve this pristine moment and the woman would never look quite so beautiful again. This was a moment of true discipline to force myself to simply enjoy what was being offered and with the wind and the fire providing the only other external ambience it was truly a moment to be captured in time.

A nurse maid had obviously been employed for her first child’s feeding, for as her breasts came into full view, unfettered by support, their magnificence was obvious. While her facial features may not have been the stuff of legends, I can personally guarantee that her proud and firm teats would stop hearts, both masculine and feminine, across continents and time.

A half dressed Harriet led our retreat from that room, we exited the central cabin and fled into the guest wing in a low effort version of ‘catch me if you can!’ Actually catching her before the bedroom could have turned our little chase scene into an ill-fated venture, as much as it was ill-advised it simply wouldn’t do to be caught outright. That the servants knew of the lady’s behavior was an accepted fact, but servants but like politicians require a certain level of ‘plausible deniability’ in all matters which are hoped to remain concealed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.