A Ten Pound Bag - Cover

A Ten Pound Bag

Knucklehead House Press

Chapter 192: Creation to Consumption

Editor: nnpdad 2 December 2021

Grace had sent out for celebration food for the occasion - we were having sausages with roasted new potatoes, beans and of course, sweet corn. Everyone ate together; we had visitors, residents and staff all breaking bread together. The guards were rotated halfway through supper and the only people not invited to join were those currently being punished resident or servant alike. They were still fed of course but they were ejected from the group meals for a period of time.

The residents were present on a good behavior status: of the five we currently had, four of them came in with an alcohol problem on top of any medical issues or handicaps they had. In some ways the Marine House functioned as a drunk farm; they got room and board with a small stipend as long as they stayed sober and did their assigned work. The better they behaved, the better assignments they got. Obviously the field work was the worst. One step above it was mucking out the barns and cleaning the outhouses; while those jobs stunk you were out of the weather for the most part. Sentry duty was the best, you worked the same hours but under much better conditions.

That covered the basics of how Marine House worked. The barracks were under construction and looked to be nearing completion. The design featured a general area for eating and otherwise hanging out in half of the first floor, the other half of that floor was an open squad bay with no privacy. The second floor was all tiny dorm rooms with just enough room for a bed and a small writing desk, better than they ever had when they were serving. The second floor meant you had your drinking under control and were acting like a sane person again.

Most of the food consumed here was grown here: Grace had picked up the farm next door for a song after it had been devastated by the tornado and was slowly expanding operations onto that property. In the long term Marine House was going to be self-sufficient from creation to consumption. That was my goal for all these projects, the restaurants and bars included. We wanted to take our offerings through the entire life-cycle ourselves, the less we had to rely on outside providers the less money we had to give up to middlemen. We wanted to be a provider of products and services, not a consumer of such.


After supper I retired to the study for a nice bourbon and some conversation with Grace; she was good company and still very easy on the eyes. The conversation was nice and my belly was full, so it wasn’t long before the sun was going down and I was headed off to clean up and go to bed.

I wasn’t at all surprised when a soft warm body slid into my bed that night, I wasn’t going to kick her out but it sure looked like I’d use up another condom from my diminishing supply. Just another example of time twitchers’ well worn lament of ‘If only I had known.’

The sex was good though, a nice mixture of tenderness and energy. The snuggles after were amazing also. I slept well that night, a very relaxed and calm sleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.