A Ten Pound Bag - Cover

A Ten Pound Bag

Knucklehead House Press

Chapter 186: SinClaire

My little dive bar was no longer a dive.

It had received a brand new exterior paint job, the windows were clean and it even had curtains. The thing I noticed as I walked up was that we had neglected to give it a name. Now that was something to think on. The frontage area was clean and well kept and they had even managed to attach and paint trim. It actually looked like a respectable establishment.

I was slightly disappointed in an odd sort of way, I had kind of liked owning a dive bar. However the place looked great and the only thing we seemed to be lacking was a proper pub name. That was something that could be easily remedied on this visit, I just needed to think it through completely. I didn’t want my name on it, I’m not much into self-aggrandization, and I wanted the restaurants under one umbrella if at all possible. Probably something along the lines of ‘Rulo Entertainment’ or some such, I’d talk to our pet lawyer when I got back home to sort that out.

The first person I walked into as I entered the building was Mickey, our bouncer and the cooks husband. he was sitting at the bar eating lunch and sipping coffee with his back to the door and apparently concentrating on his food. There were a surprising number of customers for it being mid-day, at least a dozen either have a meal or sipping a beer. Since he had his back to the door I slipped up behind him and heartily clapped him on the shoulder.

“Howdy Mickey!”, I said in a boisterous voice, “Good to see you again”.

Well poor Mick was so startled that he dropped his coffee cup and I had to catch him to keep him from falling off his stool. After a moment to gather himself, Mickey spun around on his stool and landed a straight jab directly to my chest.

“Ya, bastid! Ya made me spill me coffee!”

I simply chuckled and smiled while I fetched him a new cup of coffee from the kitchen. Returning to the bar I pointed out to him that he shouldn’t be sitting with his back to the door, that’s just a bad idea.

“Either sit behind the bar or at the end over against the wall where no one can spill your coffee. Now where the hell is Sinclaire?”

“Bath, boss,” Mickey managed with a mouthful of food. So off I went to get cleaned up.

The backyard hadn’t changed much since we’d left. The fresh coat of paint had made a world of difference though. I made my way up the short path to the bathing tent and slipped inside as quietly as possible. Sinclaire was floating in the tub on her back, only her face and the tips of her breasts broke the surface of the water. A variety of pranks floated through my head but instead of starting trouble I merely reached out and caressed her cheek.

She still had a knee-jerk reaction, and ended up dunking herself completely. She jumped up, sputtering water in shock and surprise. I suppose I had a big old goofy grin on my face as she let out a coarse string of commentary, mostly concerning ways she planned to maim or mutilate me. That lady knew how to swear! To shut her up, I had to grab her by the sides of her face and kiss her soundly. Finally, the noise abated.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.