A Ten Pound Bag - Cover

A Ten Pound Bag

Knucklehead House Press

Chapter 154.5: Strange Avenues

Strange avenues where you lose all sense of directionand everywhere is Main Street in the winter sun.
- Ian Anderson

It wasn’t a lot of water but it was enough and it was constant, it poured over my cooling my body. I closed my eyes and let myself be washed, it was calming and erotic; it just flat out felt good.

When that naked body pressed up against my body my cock decided that half-mast would no longer do and it blew up like a balloon into it’s full, energetic and somewhat painful size. I was so horny it hurt.

Those sweet hands soaped my chest, my midsection and then, ever so gently, my engorged manhood. I couldn’t help but groan bringing a giggle from behind me.

As the water rinsed the soap from my body those sweet hand started to delicately stroke my cock. Barely touching but driving me insane and making me groan again. Bringing another set of giggles.

Wait ‘Set of giggles’ two women were giggling. The realization slowly broke through my lust as I began to realize that two women were here. The body was no longer pressed up against my back as my cock was suddenly engulfed by a hot set of lips and teased by a swirling tongue.

My knees tried to buckled and even when I opened my eyes all I could use them for was to try to keep my balance. Fuck that tongue never stopped dancing, the head of my cock was completely swollen and the nerve ends were dancing.

The moment I was beginning to regain my equilibrium and was able to look around to see SinfulClaire still in the tub my unseen benefactor upped her game.

She took me fully, embedding my cock into her undulating throat. The exquisite feeling as her muscles worked on me and she moaned sent me staggering back off the shower pallet to land on the small coat.

Cognizant thought was not an option and I simply gripped the sides of the cot and let her have her way. My eyes were closed again to keep the world from spinning.

I was heading towards explosion when she suddenly broke off, leaving pain, frustration and anxiety in her wake. I felt her start to straddle me and I fought to regain some control but lost again as her tight, wet hotness engulfed me.

I was once again lost in pure pleasure and I could have sworn I broke through a hymen. But it was so hot and delicious I couldn’t focus, I simply held onto the edge of the cot and thrust deeper.

She was small and I hit bottom easily causing her to grunt and then she squeezed and I almost blew my load. She definitely had control of this round.

She finally spoke, “Narrator, you are large everywhere.”

That voice, again that voice.

My eyes jerked open and it was Aunty astride me, sagging breast and large nipples flopping on her chest.

She rode another stroke and imbedded me deep inside her again but it was a gorgeous young Aunty, beautiful beyond belief with high firm breasts and a bright smile. She moaned a delicate moan pushing me to the edge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.