A Ten Pound Bag - Cover

A Ten Pound Bag

Knucklehead House Press

Preface

This is a story which I’m writing; my beloved badgered me into writing so if you don’t like it blame her. Just don’t blame her out loud around me cuz I’m a grumpy man and I adore my lady.

This story is a creation of my mind and it also has reference to some of my life experiences, books & stories which I’ve read and dreams that I’ve had. This story will contain some of the unsavory contents of real-life including violence, alcohol & tobacco consumption and maybe even occasional sexual activity and drug use. Any reference to individuals real or imagined is simply coincidental.

This story is not a wank story, sex will only be described when it’s important to the story. This story also does not describe the sexual activity of persons under the age of 18; those are difficult enough times for young adults and we don’t really need to discuss them. I’m of the opinion that sex becomes a lot more fun once you mature and understand fully what you’re getting into. Obviously I’m opinionated also.

This story is not a politically bent story. I don’t much give a shit about politics or politicians and in my opinion politicians are about as useful as tits on a boar.

This story does include a bit of science fiction, a dash of “Deus ex Machina” and hopefully a strong bit of tasty story. However my characters are not immortal and this story will eventually end, I truly hope I can do that part well. I should add that me being me don’t be too awfully surprised if a bit of comic absurdity shows up from time to time.

I’m sure there is more to say and I’ll update this as necessary however it’s time to end this diatribe and move on to the story. I do expect this story to take a while to write but the Covid Winter of 2020 is upon us and I hope to be able to finish it before spring breaks.

I don’t know where this story is going but I do know that I’m having fun and I hope that I’m entertaining you.

Happy reading,

Emmeran

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.