The Good Girl - Cover

The Good Girl

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: Since Carla was in High School, she knew she was a good girl. She had lots of dates, and none of them ever got too far with her. But Carla has a secret, as she had discovered her own way to keep boys happy, and still be a good girl.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Historical   School   White Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Safe Sex   .

Carla knew she was a good girl, she just was not too good of a girl. All of the girls at her Junior College where she was taking classes to become a secretary knew she rarely was lacking for a date on a Friday or Saturday night, and many seemed jealous over it. And because of this, untrue rumors were always circulating that she was not a good girl.

Oh, Carla was not the best looking girl in her classes. Her black hair hung straight, black, and along with her slightly darker complexion, she could never hide her Mexican roots. But the slightly lighter shade of tan was proof of the gringo that had knocked up her mother just after she graduated High School. Carla even attempted to dye her hair a few times back in High School, In the hopes that some might think she was Mediterranean. But the results were horrible. Blonde resulted in almost an orange, brown looked OK, but it never had the shine her natural black had. And attempts to use Lilt to give herself a perm always ended up frizzing her hair out, then it took weeks to get it back to where it belonged.

And although she wanted to wear contacts, she could never afford them. So the black horn-rim glasses with rhinestones made her look like what she was, a secretary in training. And the black or red plastic Alice headband she wore to keep her hair out of her eyes when she was typing or taking shorthand did not help. And because her mother and her made most of her outfits, that meant that they hung to below her knee as expected. But she made sure they fit her body well, spending hours on the pleats at the waist, cinching the waist in tight to show off her 20-inch waist which then flowed out to her 34 inch hips. And she was proud she never needed a girdle to get the classic hourglass effect that so many struggled to get.

Carla was a somewhat severe looking young woman, just under 5’6”, curvy in all the right places, but not quite achieving the “lush” look of many girls she went to college with. And while comfortably endowed, she used artificial means to help bring her most prominent features more into focus.

And her bust was nice, but nothing exceptional. A modest 34 inches, with a C cup which stood out perfectly in her Stardust bra. She would often gaze at herself in the mirror, admiring how the bra made her breasts look like the martial object that gave it the name. “Bullet Bra”. Her breasts looked even larger in the cups, pushing each breast from it’s naturally rounded shape out and up so they indeed looked like 2 bullets protruding from her chest. No, not bullets. More like nosecones on those rockets they test out in the desert.

But at least half of the girls at the college wore this style of bra, so this did not make her stand out either. Yet almost every weekend without fail she had a date, almost always with a different guy. And the gossip around the college was that it was because Carla was easy. A bad girl, and put out at the drop of a hat, or zipper as some of the more nosy gossips would say.

But it was Friday night, and Carla did not care. She had to rush home and get herself ready because tonight Bill was picking her up. Bill, who was an architectural student, and lived on the good side of Ventura Boulevard. He was a clean-cut kid, a WASP, and was second-string quarterback for the Brahmas. But he also had a car, a 1955 Pontiac Skychief. And that night he had promised to take her to one of the hottest new places in town, the Tonga Hut. And Carla had promised that in return, she would make sure that Bill had a good time that night. After all, why else would a fancy rich WASP offer to take some half Mexican gal from the barrio of Pacoima out on a date?

Oh yes, Carla was a good girl, and they always returned home satisfied. Just not in the way that the gossips implied.

And as she sat on her chair in front of the mirror on her dresser, she was braiding her hair as she pondered what would be happening that night. And no, the girls in her classes were wrong, she did not put out. Carla did not let her dates fuck her, she was still a virgin and had learned she did not have to. And once her hair was teased into the proper style she wanted, she applied a thick coating of deep red lipstick onto the 2 reasons why she still had her virginity.

Carla loved sucking cock.

It was a skill she had discovered in her Junior year at Pacoima High. She was 16, and Pablo Hernandez was her first real boyfriend. He was the first boy to get his hand on her then 32A breasts, the first boy to try to pull up her ankle long skirt to get to what was under it, the first boy to take her hand and place it on the bulge inside of his chinos. Then on later dates that progressed to rubbing him through his chinos. Then one night at the park after seeing “The Caddy” with Martin and Lewis, he opened his fly and put her hand on his bare cock as they were making out in the park on the way home.

What followed was 5 minutes of his guiding her hand back and forth over it until he mashed his lips against hers, and mauling her breasts he let go with several spurts of sperm that covered her hand and left some stains on her dress. But Carla was both mortified and excited. She had made a guy have an orgasm! That was actually sperm on her hand! He pulled out a handkerchief and Carla used it to wipe her hands, then try and remove the evidence that had splattered on the skirt of her dress.

For a few more weeks that had continued, but each time she worried about capturing his jizm and removing the splatters that Pablo might have left on her dress. One time he sprayed several spurts right over her knee, and there was no way to hide it on the tan fabric of her skirt that night. But seeing a bottle of Pepsi on a table she picked it up and poured it on herself, telling her mother it had happened at the movie. It covered up the evidence so Carla’s mother never knew what the stain actually was, but it ruined the skirt and her mother made her sew the replacement by herself.

Then one day at school one of her friends gave her a naughty book. It was called “Gert Garbo”, but it was obviously about Greta Garbo. It was only 8 pages long, what was known as a “Tijuana Bible”. And it was very explicit. She took it home after school and read it several times in her bed. With her dress and slip laying on her chair and her panties and bra off as she did one of the things to herself that showed she really was not a completely good girl. Because good girls did not lie in bed and masturbate, while looking at drawings of an actress fucking the director of her movie.

But what really got her attention was the last 2 drawings. In those Gert had the director’s cock in her mouth, and she was sucking on it. And as she looked at them over and over again, she brought herself to a climax imagining it was Pablo’s cock in her mouth. At least that would solve the problem of his staining her clothes.

So on Saturday night, after watching a movie about Houdini, Carla decided to try it for herself. After kissing and letting him feel her breasts through her dress and bra, Pablo once again opened his zipper and moved her hand down. But this time she moved away and sat on the bench, her back against the table. She then moved him around in front of her and after taking a breath took his cock into her mouth.

It was only around 5 inches long, so she easily took all of it inside. And it was hard, and tasted like sweaty skin. But it was a penis, and it was in her mouth! After licking and sucking a few times his moans told Carla she was doing it right. But she knew more was needed, and started to move her head back and forth, at the same pace she had done on previous dates with her hand.

Pablo was moaning, and she was worried he might be making too much noise. But Carla also admitted to herself it was really nice for her also. She liked the firm hardness in her mouth, and the feeling of her large lips sliding with a wet glide back and forth on his shaft. The soft skin almost massaging her lips as her head bobbed back and forth. And after only 2 minutes he moaned louder and started to throb. She knew what that meant, but was still caught by surprise when the first spurt of his cum struck the back of her throat. Reflexively she swallowed, and more cum followed. She again swallowed, and after several more spurts he was finished. Carla pulled her mouth off and looked up into his face, but his eyes were closed and his head thrown back. But what she could see of his face was filled with pure bliss.

She moved some of the cum still in her mouth around, and decided that other than the texture it was not that bad. She swallowed it then after wiping her lips with Pablo’s handkerchief she applied her makeup again. And as Pablo finished walking her home, she had to admit it was a lot less messy than doing it by hand had been. And after telling her mother how the movie about Houdini had been, she went into her bedroom and proceeded to make her own fingers disappear, then reappear as she slid them in and out of quim. The entire time reliving how she was making Pablo disappear and reappear with her mouth an hour or so earlier.

Carla and Pablo continued like this for another month, but she also wanted him to do the same for her. They had already moved to where he would sometimes finger her, but never enough to give her the climax she wanted. And she wanted to see what it would feel like if he used his lips and tongue on her. That was on the last page of the Gert book, the man’s cock in the actress’s mouth as he had his mouth obviously on her special parts between her legs. But Pablo refused to even consider it, and got mad the few times she tried to move his fingers in a way she liked. So finally she just called it off.

And during the rest of High School she had more than a few boyfriends. And after a sufficient amount of time she would show them what she could do with her mouth. And at least 2 did return the favor to her, showing her how wonderful it was to have a climax caused by somebody other than herself with their lips and tongue. It was best with their lips and tongue, but fingers were nice also she realized as several more were able to at least give her pleasure in that way.

Carla looked in the mirror as she finished applying her makeup, licking her full red lips and knowing that by the end of the night Bill would be wearing her lipstick around the base of his cock. The only thing that remained to be seen is if he would be yet another one weekend date. Would he return her affections with some mouth (or at least finger) play of his own upon her? Or will she just blow him then send him on his way, like she had done to so many guys in the last 6 months?

Finally, she slipped the dress over her head, and adjusted it the way she wanted. It was one she had just finished sewing the week before. Alternating blue and purple and green vertical stripes, with a V neck that went almost immodestly far down between her breasts. But she made sure when she made it to ensure it did not go down so far that her bra was visible. And a purple belt cinched tight at the waist, showing her hourglass figure to it’s best. And the skirt had been brought up more than the pattern in the Simplicity book suggested, actually daringly showing her knees.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.