30 July 2009 - Cover

30 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon with some added sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Black Male   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

The four relaxed in the hot tub, their hands exploring under the water’s surface. He and Jamin were sitting side by side, their thighs touching in the tub normally suited for two. Brad felt a hand caressing his cock and slowly stroking it. He figured it was Monique’s hand instead, Jamin’s arm that was making the water ripple.

Brad whispered in Jamin’s ear, and he nodded his agreement. It wasn’t about what he was going to do, but what he had planned for Abby. He wanted to test his limits with Jamin, and placing his right hand on his thigh, he moved it over to caress his black cock. His brown eyes looked at him but didn’t protest as they mutually stroked each other’s cocks. Abby’s eyes widened when she put her hand over to touch Jamin’s cock, only to find Brad’s hand already rubbing it.

Abby knew that, with Brad’s encouragement, she had complete sexual freedom to be with Jamin and wanted as much of him as she could get in one evening. She had him sit on the edge of the tub, and her mouth began to love his cock. She sucked sensually slowly, feeling his thick meat swelling in her mouth.

Monique joined her to suck on Brad’s cock, then they suddenly switched. Abby looked directly into her husband’s eyes as she returned to sucking on Jamin’s cock.


Brad looked at Jamin and said, “Ready?”

“Ready!”

“Ready for what?” Abby asked.

“You’ll see,” he grinned as he and Jamin stepped from the tub. Brad took Abby’s hand, helping her from the tub. Jamin lay on the floor, his cock pointing straight up. Brad helped his wife lower and straddle his thighs.

Abby knew what Jamin wanted and guided his cock to her slit. The shaft seemed to bend until her pussy widened, and his thick meat entered her. She leaned forward, rocking and moving her hips, fucking her new lover. Brad moved to his knees behind her and, smoothing a hand over her round ass, motioned for her to stop. He pulled the left cheek open, revealing her puckered hole, and pressed the head of his cock to it.

“What are you doing?” She asked, feeling his cock probing her ass.

“I’m thanking you for letting me fuck Monique on our honeymoon with a double penetration.”

“You lovely husband, you know how I love doubles!”

“Your great-looking ass aught to be nice and tight around my cock with Jamin’s fat, black cock fucking your pussy!”

Her puckered hole slowly yielded to his cock, and she let out a high-pitched moan as he filled her ass. “You dirty fucker, I love you! Fuck my tight ass!” She stayed motionless as her two studs took her. She had taken two cocks before, but not one as fat and thick as Jamin’s, which, combined with Brad’s, was a new experience for her.

Brad pulled Abby back, his hand gently caressing her throat and the other caressing her firm tit. He could feel her breathing hard and swallowing. She accepted his kiss and tongue, exploring her deep.

“Oh, fuck what you do to me! I love you, Brad.”

“I love you, Abby. Funny that you’d say you love me with a big, black cock fucking you.”

“You know what I mean.”

“I do, just teasing you. He leaned to her ear and said, “After we rest, I’d like to see you suck off Jamin’s black cock and swallow what cum you can.”

“I’d already planned on giving him a blow job for you.”


Monique joined in by placing her hand between Abby and Jamin, rubbing her clit. Abby was in total ecstasy; there was a cock in each hole, and her clit was massaged. Her body doubled over, convulsing as she unleashed another strong cum.

“Mmm, I love hearing you cum!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.