30 July 2009 - Cover

30 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon with some added sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Black Male   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

Brad and Abby went for a romantic walk as the sun began to set. They returned to their room, where they stripped and relaxed in the hot tub under their canopy.

“What would you like to do tomorrow?” He asked his love, gently massaging her pussy.

“Let’s bike back to the cabin and walk around naked, then fuck on the dock.”

“I like your free-spirited mind.”

A moment later, there was a knock at their door. “I wonder if it’s Monique,” she said, slipping on the available lodge robe. She tied it suggestively loose to show her deep cleavage.

She opened the door to a smiling Monique, who had brought a friend. “Hi Abby, this is my friend Jamin; we work together here at the lodge.”

“Hi Monique, I didn’t expect you to bring someone with you,” she replied as the tall, dark-skinned man walked in, politely offering his large hand.

Abby looked at him about Brad’s height and weight, wearing a T-shirt and shorts. He had brilliant brown eyes, short-trimmed hair, and a light beard.

Brad stepped from the hot tub with a towel wrapped around his middle. “Hi, I’m Brad, Abby’s husband.”

“I’m Jamin. Actually, it’s Benjamin, and Ben didn’t quite suit me, so I took the last part of my name. I can be Jamin to the music,” he joked, showing brilliantly white teeth.

“I didn’t expect Monique to bring anyone with her. Were we going to ... to have some sexy fun,” Abby remarked as Monique, wearing an extremely sexy dress, went to Brad.

“You can thank your very thoughtful husband for Jamin’s being here,” Monique said, placing her arm around his waist.

“I didn’t figure it was right for me to get to fuck Monique on our honeymoon, and you don’t get any cock, so I asked her to bring a friend so he could fuck you.”

“You two just got married?” Jamin asked.

“Yes, last Saturday.”


Abby hurried to Brad, jumping into his arms and legs around his waist. “Thank you so much for thinking of me, and he’s black too! How can I ever repay you?”

“I already have an idea,” he grinned. “I figured that Monique was a wedding present for me.” He let her down, turning her to face Jamin. “So, in turn, Jamin is a belated wedding present for you.” Brad slipped her robe from her body, letting Jamin’s eyes drink in her naked beauty. Brad kissed the base of her neck and felt her tit. “I’m sure you’ll enjoy him fucking you, and I’ll enjoy watching you suck on and fuck his big, black cock!”

Abby went to her new lover, jumping into his arms. His large hands became her seat, and her pussy lips naturally spread. “My new husband is so thoughtful; I’ll definitely enjoy opening my present to see what’s hidden inside.”

Abby kissed him, slipping to the floor. She pulled his shirt up over his head, then ran her hands over his muscular chest. Brad and Monique watched as she pulled down his shorts to reveal his cock. It had a slight droop to it and was very thick.

She caressed the shaft, rising on her tiptoes to kiss him, accepting his long tongue and hand to her yearning breast. She led him to the hot tub, having him sit on the edge and step into the water. Brad and Monique joined them, with her stroking his cock and watching Abby begin sucking on her wedding present.

The more she sucked, the thicker and longer his cock grew. Monique could feel Brad’s cock growing rock hard. “You like watching your wife sucking cock.”

“And fucking cock too.” Monique had him sit on the edge beside Jamin and begin sucking on him. The men looked at the other’s cock being sucked on, then the girls compared their sizes. Brad’s was slightly longer, but Jamin’s was almost half as thick again.

Abby couldn’t hold back any longer and, straddling him, lowered onto his cock. He held the head to her slit, and her lips parted for her new lover. “Fuck!” She sighed deeply, lowering herself, and felt her pussy fill in. She placed her arms around him, his hands becoming her seat as she began to ride her stud. She let out little whimpers of pleasurable discomfort each time her pussy took him deep.

Jamin had Abby lift off him, and he stood. Brad eyed his black cock, which must have been at least two to three inches in diameter. Jamin placed Abby on the edge of the tub, pulling her tiny ass forward. He knelt, and Brad watched him devour her bald pussy.

Brad could see from Abby’s expression that Jamin was eating her pussy very well. She breathed through clenched teeth, frequently humping his face. His long tongue and fingers worked their magic on her, and she soon released a sensual-sounding cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.