30 July 2009 - Cover

30 July 2009

Copyright© 2020 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Brad and Abby continue their honeymoon with some added sexy fun.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Sharing   Wife Watching   Black Male   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Petting   Public Sex  

The next morning, Brad and Abby were up early and active in the fitness room. They went for a good jog, then showered and went to breakfast. Brad noted that the cost was more reasonable at fifteen dollars each. During their meal, it was mentioned to them that the lodge offers in-room delivery of breakfast.

Brad changed into his Speedo swimsuit, which would reveal the hidden bulge of his cock. Abby put on her sexy thong bikini that barely contained her breasts. Their first activity was the use of the available paddleboards. They had to watch a five-minute safety video on how to use them.

Brad carried both boards to the water’s edge, and Abby carried the paddles. She attached the velcro strap to her ankle and knelt on her board. Abby felt his hand smooth over her exposed ass cheeks. She stood, a little unstable, and he handed her the paddle. Brad did the same, and they hesitantly skimmed over the surface.

People were quick to notice the young couple, her tiny bikini, so sexy it let little to the imagination. Brad’s toned body accented the obvious bulge his cock made in his suit. They laughed and played, spraying each other with water.

Abby lay back on her board, and Brad slipped into the waist-deep water. He slowly walked her, admiring her slender figure. “Fuck, do I ever love the shape of your pussy mound!”

“I like the operative word, fuck,” she smiled at him. He placed his hand on her flat stomach and moved it closer and closer to her mound.

“I’m not going to stop you,” she smiled. Brad’s fingertips slipped under the top of her thong and down to her pussy lips. “I’m not going to stop you,” she repeated, as two digits separated her lips and entered. “Is anyone close enough to watch?”

“I don’t care,” he said, looking around. “There are a few adults a little ways over.”

“Keep fingering my pussy and walk me closer to them.”

He rubbed her clit, making her body react. “The water may be cool to my cock, but you sure are making it grow hard.”

“That’s good; I love showing off your big cock to women and men if they’re so inclined.”

He walked her about thirty feet parallel to the group, then turned. “I can feel your juices beginning to leak.”

“No wonder, honey. This is exciting, and you’re making me horny for a good fucking.”

“There are three guys in that group; do you want me to take you over to them so you can take them on?”

“We’re on our honeymoon; we should be concentrating on pleasing each other before we involve a man, woman, or couple with us.”

“At least you’re not a slut bride who was passed around to the men in the wedding party before the groom could fuck her.”

“When do you want me to become your slutty wife?”

“I’m not sure,” he teased. “I’m having too much fun keeping you all to myself.”

“Please walk me back to where we were.”


“Now it’s my turn. You lay on the board.” Abby slipped into the water, embracing him. As they kissed, she accepted his hand, caressing her right breast. He got on the board and lay on his stomach. “Not on your stomach, on your back. How am I supposed to show off your cock if you’re on your stomach?”

Brad turned over, Abby admiring the obvious bulge his cock made in his Speedo. “Can you turn on your side and move a little closer to the edge without falling over?”

He managed to do so, and Abby slipped his cock and balls from his suit. She looked around and began stroking it. “We’re too far away to be seen.” She walked them closer to the same group, then she leaned closer and was able to begin sucking on his cock.

“Can they see me sucking on your cock?”

“No, you have your back to them, and you’re still too far away.” Abby walked them closer, to about thirty feet. Whistles and cheers erupted. “Now they can see you,” he teased.

“Can we be next?” One yelled out.

“Another time,” Brad replied and waved to them. She walked away and had to stop for air. “I thought you were going to give me a blow job.”

“I will be outside tonight.”


Brad carried the boards back to the hut and picked up their towels. As they walked hand in hand across the outdoor pool deck, people seated and swimming stopped to look at the young and sexy brunette wearing a next-to-nothing bikini top and thong. The water had done nothing to reduce the semi-hardness of Brad’s cock. Abby smiled as women noticed the outline of the long shaft.

They were approaching a woman seated on a lounger wearing a large floppy hat and sunglasses and reading a copy of Cosmopolitan magazine. Her bikini top barely covered her full breasts. Her glasses hid her eyes, taking in the young beauty wearing a skimpy bikini and, more importantly, the young man with the obvious bulge in his swimsuit.

“Hello again; nice to see you,” she said, drawing their attention.

She removed her hat and sunglasses to reveal her face. “You’re Monique who served us last night?” Abby inquired.

“Yes, I am.”

“We noticed your name tag on your blouse last night.”

“Are you enjoying your vacation?”

“We better be; we’re on our honeymoon,” she beamed, looking at Brad. They showed her their new wedding rings.

“Congratulations. I thought I heard the headboard hitting the wall last night, caused by great fucking.”

“You’re joking, right?” Brad asked.

“Yes, I am,” she laughed lightly.

“Hi, I’m Abby,” she said, offering her hand.

“And I’m her husband, Brad.” They exchanged handshakes, her eyes glancing at the bulge in his suit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.