The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

The three young people walked along the Left Bank looking for the cafe.

“I’m sorry,” said the dark Canadian beauty. “I promised my aunt I would have lunch with her. After Angelique took off and I stayed out all night she was insistent that I keep our date.”

“It’s quite alright my darling,” said the blonde American who was walking hand in hand with the girl. “We would love to meet your aunt.”

“She lives here in Paris?” the young man with them asked.

“Yes. She works in one of the designer houses.”

The girl looked up and saw her aunt seated at one of the sidewalk cafe tables. The woman was alone, a dark middle aged African beauty who must have been devastating during her younger years. She was dressed in an outfit several season out of date, but of top quality and high price.

As Monique approached she jumped up and ran several steps to hug the young girl.

“<My dear I was so worried.>” the woman said in lightly accented French. “<First your friend runs off with that rich toad, and then you do not even call to tell me you haven’t run off with her.>”

“<I would never ... Auntie>” she said. “<This is Clarissa and Jon Phillip.>” She hesitated and then added, “<They are friends of Angelique.>”

“<Good to meet you.>” the woman said. Gesturing to the table she continued, “<Come sit and join us.>”

The waiter came and they ordered coffee.

“<So you are friends of Angelique? Are you as worried about her as my Monique seems to be?”>

“<Yes, >” Jon Phillip said following Monique’s lead. “<Having her run off would not have been our first choice.>”

As the coffee came Clarissa wondered what Monique was playing at. But let her cousin take the lead.

“<I know the girls were staying with you. Have you live in Paris long?>”

“<Twenty years or more. I was once a model for the designers. Not so famous that you would have heard of me. But enough.>” She sipped her coffee. “<You are not from Quebec.>”

“<No my mother lives in Caremeau. I am a student in Germany.>”

“<Are you German?”> she asked the beautiful blonde.

“<No, >” the girl said. “<I’m from North America, like Angelique.>” It was true enough, thought Clarissa.

“<Why don’t we order lunch and you can tell me about what you’ve seen in France while you have been here.>”

They ordered and Clarissa told a sanitized version of her visit with JP’s mother, including that she had sat for a painting for her parents. Then they probed Monique’s aunt about modeling for the Paris designer houses and found out what she was doing now that she no longer modeled.

As the dinner was finished Monique told her aunt she would be staying with the couple for a few days and the older woman hugged each of them goodbye as if they were old friends.


After lunch they walked across one of the bridges over the Seine. On the Right Bank between the Louvre and the Arsenal were a number of adult toy stores and Clarissa dragged her two friends into one.

“JP go look at the porn videos,” the blonde shooed her lover away. “We’ve got some girl shopping to do.”

The girl dragged her dark friend away from the slinky crotchless panties and demicup bras to a case containing all kinds of silicone wares. She grabbed a plastic basket.

Picking up a large purple double headed dildo the blonde caressed it obscenely and said, “Here’s what I’m talking about.”

Monique’s eyes got huge.

“Oh my,” she said. “Is that what lesbians use on each other?”

Clarissa laughed. “Oh my darling, lesbians don’t play with fake cocks. They have no interest in real ones. Why would they play with fake ones? No these are for bi-girls like us.” She picked up a rabbit vibrator. “Now they’d definitely play with one of these.” She tossed it in the basket along with the dildo.

“<Can I see that?>” she asked the clerk, a ravishing girl who could have been in a porno video herself, pointing at an oddly shaped device behind the counter.

“<What’s that?>” Monique asked.

“<Rectal vibrator. You’re gonna love it.>”

Clarissa picked out a vibrator, a strap on and some other devices Monique did not recognized. Pulling out a black and gold credit card, she handed it the clerk. The clerk’s eyebrows arched when she ran the card.


On the way back to the hotel they stopped at Monique’s hostel and picked up her pack.


“Just sit over there and watch,” Clarissa told her cousin as she directed him to one of the chairs in the suite. “This is girl time. If you’re good I’ll let you have me later while Monique ass fucks me with the strap on.”

John Phillip just shook his head at his lover’s brash sexual behavior.

Clarissa tossed her bag on the bed and turned to take the dark girl in her arms. She gazed deeply into Monique’s eyes as she leaned into her. Their lips met. Clarissa’s hands moved over the girl’s body as her tongue probed lightly between her dark lips.

Monique’s eyes glazed over as a flush of hormones made her body tingle as her cunt began dripping. Her now hard nipples brushed against the inside of her thin bra and she could feel Clarissa’s hard nubs, exposed in the demibra beneath her blouse.

“Ohhh,” the girl panted as the blonde broke the kiss. Clarissa’s fingers were working on her blouse. As she flicked open the buttons her lips nuzzled the girl’s neck, her breath sending shivers down Monique’s body. She reached around her lovers back and her hands slipped beneath the blouse and Monique felt her breasts pop free as experienced hands released the bra clasp.

Clarissa’s mouth moved down, licking and sucking on the girl’s breasts. When she reached the right nipple she sucked on it, lapping it with her tongue before taking it between her teeth. Monique’s hands reached up to cup the blonde’s head, pulling her in more tightly.

Clarissa released the nipple. Returning to a standing position she guided the girl back until Monique felt the bed touch the back of her knees. The blonde pushed her back and the Canadian found herself laying on the bed, her legs still hanging over its side.

Clarissa reached down and hooked her fingers into the girls pants. Monique raised her hips so that the jeans and her thong could be slid down her legs. As the girl’s pants reached her knees Clarissa bent down and her tongue lapped across the girl’s labia.

“Ughhhh,” Monique moaned. She tried to arch up to meet Clarissa’s mouth, but her legs were tied together by her pants.

Clarissa pulled away from her, but reached down and speared the girl’s sex when she moaned at the blonde’s withdrawal. Picking up the bag with her other hand she said, “JP get that double headed dildo out and put some lube on it for me, will you?”

John Phillip, who was now naked below the waist released his now hard cock and stood to take the bag from her. Her dug out the requested toy and found the bottle of lubricant. Squirting a little on each end he passed the dual phallus to his cousin.

Clarissa stood and allowed the girl to kick off her pants. Then she bent down between the girl’s legs again and rubbed one head of the dildo over Monique’s outer lips, ending by nudging her clit.

“Ohhh Fuck! Stop teasing me and fuck me with that thing.”

Clarissa set the head back at the girls lips and shoved it into her.

“Ohhhh so good!” the girl squealed.

Meanwhile John Phillip was behind the blonde his hands stripping her as she thrust the silicone shaft into the girl. When he had her naked he kissed her neck behind the ear and went back to his chair to watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.