The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

They arrived in Beauvais-Tille Airport and took the train to Gare du Nord. From there they picked up the Paris Metro. Clarissa had booked a suite at the Hotel Plaza Athenee. The cost was exorbitant, but if a girl could afford it, thought Clarissa, why not? It wasn’t like she visited Paris every day.


On the balcony the lights of Paris shone. Clarissa’s arms encircled him as he looked out at the city. Her breath caused tingles down his back as her breasts pressed into him, her torso rubbing against his ass. She pulled him back from the rail, into the shadow of the building behind them. The lights in the suite were off and she knew they would not be visible from the street.

She turned him around and her lips sought his, her hands moving down his front opening his robe to caress his swollen member. His lips parted and her tongue twisted at his. Breaking the kiss she smoothly flowed to her knees, her hands exposing and capturing his hard prick. One hand pumped him gently as her other hefted his balls, caressing them knowledgeably.

She took just the head in her mouth. Her tongue wrapped around the mushroom head, lapping at the scar underneath. Her hand continued to stroke him as her mouth took in half his length, boobing and sucking at him.

“Damn,” he said his hands reaching for her head. She shook her head to prevent him from grasping her and he groaned again as her mouth spun on him, watching her blond locks toss.

She took him deep, gagging as he entered her throat as her saliva coated his hard prick and flowed over her still stroking hand. She pulled mostly off him, her mouth sucking at him. Her tongue flicking at his scar.

She shifted hands, releasing his scrotum and stroking him with her left hand now. With her other hand, now coated with her spit she reached behind his scrotum, pushing her digit into his rectal orifice. Her finger caressed his prostate and he felt his balls start to clench.

As he started to shoot Clarissa squeezed his balls and completely engulfed him so that he was shooting straight down her throat, which she gulped around him.

“FUCK!” he shouted as rope after rope of hot cum shot down her throat.

He felt his knees go weak and Clarissa guided him back until he was up against a lounge. She continued to hold him leaning against the furniture until she pulled every last pulse out of him. Then totally spent she let him drop onto the chair.

As he dropped down his robe totally open she moved over him. In the dim light he could see her tongue run over her lips.

“My Lord,” he said kissing her, ignoring the taste of his own sperm on her lips. “You are incredible!”

“Better that your porn star?”

He nodded his head. “She is extraordinary, but you are unspeakably good.”

“Practice my dear.”

His eyebrows went up. She could just barely see them in the reflection of the city lights. “How much practice?”

“I guess it’s that time,” she said sitting back.

“That time?”

“To have this discussion.” She sat back on her heels between his legs and reached for his hand.

“My heart,” she said. “How many lovers have you had?”

He thought about it. He had not expected to be asked that. A gentleman doesn’t kiss and tell, he had always been taught. But she already knew about Constance.

“About a dozen,” he said finally.

She hesitated. Then looking at him in the eye she said, “Fifty three.”

He sat up straight and then leaned back into the chair. “Fifty three?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.