The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 16

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Monique was drying Angelique’s wet curves as their doorbell rang. Both were still on edge as their naughty shower play had not resulted in an orgasm for either of them. Both girls quickly slipped into robes and Monique rushed to the door.

“Clarissa!” the dark girl screamed. Enveloping the shorter blonde girl in a hug.

Clarissa could well feel that her friend was naked beneath the robe and ran her hands over the her tight ass. Monique let Clarissa’s hands linger for a minute and then released her so that she could hug Jon Phillip.

“Come in. Come in, before my neighbors call the Service de police.

The couple entered the apartment. Monique was just locking the door when they looked up to see a tall slim blonde enter the room. Like Monique she was dressed only in a thin robe that did little to hide that she was naked beneath.

“We seem to have caught you at a bad time,” Jon Phillip said.

“It is never a bad time to thank those who made your rescue possible,” the girl said and then stepped forward to hug Jon Phillip.

He was almost too shocked to kiss her back, until her tongue slipped between his lips.

“Your girlfriend is being a little forward with my fiance,” Clarissa said.

Monique moved behind her and slipped her arm around her friend.

“She’s just being welcoming,” Monique said. Her hand mirrored Clarissa’s initial ass grabbing moves, running her palms over the blonde’s tight denim covered cheeks.

Once she had finished kissing Jon Phillip Angelique moved to the pair of women and repeated her kiss with Clarissa, who had a much better time since Monique continued to move her hands over the girl.

By the time Angelique released her Clarissa was leaking into her panties.

“I do feel welcomed,” the blonde said as Monique released her.

“We were about to get changed for dinner,” Monique said.

“Sounds great,” Clarissa said. “We’re famished. Pick out someplace really good and give us a chance to change and it’s on us.”

Bon,” Angelique said.


“So how was your crossing?” Angelique asked.

“Ah, you know the boarder,” Jon Phillip said. “I used my U.S. passport. Clarissa had one of those cards.”

“Yeah. First time to use it. I got it when I got my passport. Pretty convenient. It’s only been a few weeks. I was glad to see you were back.”

“After my misadventure and your generous gift of shelter we kind of lost the urge to stay in hostels,” the blonde said.

“Not enough privacy,” Monique said watching her friend blush.

“You’re just lovely,” Clarissa said reaching to touch Angelique’s hand. The girl felt a tingle move up her arm and gasped.

She gulped and finally said, “Monique said you were both studying in Europe?”

“I am an engineering student,” Jon Phillip said.

“I was on a year abroad,” the little blonde said. “Doing social work in Amsterdam.”

“You’re a social worker?”

“A psychology major specializing in sexual relations,” Clarissa answered her hand softly moving over Angelique’s.

“How ... interesting,” the girl croaked the tingles reaching her cunt.

Clarissa’s tongue swiped over her lips. “It’s been very educational.”


After their meal Jon Phillip said, “It’s been wonderful seeing you again Monique. We should find a place to stay tonight.”

“No you must come stay with us,” Angelique said almost too quickly.

“Don’t you only have one bedroom?” Clarissa asked.

“It has a very big bed,” Monique answered, winking at the blonde. “We got rid of the twin beds last week.”

When they stood Monique took Jon Phillip’s arm. Clarissa reached for Angelique’s hand and the pair walk out of the restaurant hand in hand.

“Monique seems very interested in your fiance,” the taller blonde said.

“They know each other intimately,” Clarissa said. “It does not worry me.”

“Your French is very good,” They had been speaking in that language since the beginning.

“Thank you. I’m afraid my accent is very European.”

“It is delightful.” She stopped and Monique and Jon Phillip walked on unaware of the couple behind them. “You know I have only ever been with Monique. With a woman I mean.”

“Yes,” Clarissa said, her hand reaching up to touch the girl’s cheek. Then she leaned in and kissed her. She felt the woman kiss her back, her tongue running together with hers. “I know,” the girl added when their kiss ended. She then took hold of Angelique’s hand and led her after the retreating couple.


When the pair reached the apartment door Monique and Jon Paul had already proceeded them by almost a minute. The door was cracked open and when they entered they saw the room was already empty.

“They must have gone to the bedroom straight away,” Angelique said. She closed and latched the door behind them and then boldly took Clarissa’s hand to led her to their bedroom.

“Oh my,” she said as they entered the room. Monique was already on her knees. Jon Phillip’s pants were in a puddle at his feet and the dark beauty’s lips were wrapped around his hard dick, as it slipped into her mouth.

“She’s fairly good at that,” Clarissa said, her hands now moving over the taller blonde’s body.

Angelique watched in fascination. She remembered how hot it was when Monique had gone down on the man they had both fucked before leaving Italy. She could see the black girl’s tongue as it moved over his prick and how her cheeks collapsed as she sucked him.

Clarissa’s hand was in the other girl’s pants now and Angelique could feel the fingers moving under her panties. They swiped across her clit and she moaned before a pair of fingers slipped just inside her wet cunt. Clarissa pulled the girl’s lips down to reach hers and they kissed. The Yank was aggressive and the Canadian was soon moaning into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.