The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 14

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

It was the high summer and shortly after the 4th of July holiday. A delivery truck arrived at the front gate. John and Pam, along with his sister were lingering in the master bedroom after an extended late night in the hidden playroom. John had kicked off the night with a series of home movies recorded at the house the previous year. They showed the family and a number of unwitting guests engaging in every kind of sexual activity imaginable.

By the time the five family members had drug themselves off to bed all three women had dozens of orgasms a piece and both men were drained to the point of dehydration. Clarissa was the only one to manage to escape the clutches of Morpheus before noon. She was working on composing a suitable breakfast for her sleeping lovers when the gong for the gate rang.

“What is it?” she asked seeing the uniformed delivery gal at the gate on the screen.

“I have a large package Ma’am.”

Clarissa hit the button that would open the gate. She met the woman at the front door. Clarissa easily recognized the crate that she rolled in. The woman handed her a tablet where she could use her finger to scribble a signature and rolled her dolly back out.

When the truck passed back out the gate Clarissa used the touch screen to close it.

The girl was very excited. Would her parents like her gift for them?

Jon Phillip was the first one down. He had showered in Clarissa’s bathroom and was joined his fiancee for coffee and toast. Soon Pam arrived to join them. She was fresh showered, though her hair was still tasseled.

Clarissa arched her eyebrows at her mother in question.

“Your father and Aunt Phyllis are still showering. She was bent over last I saw and I expect they’ll be along as soon as they finish.”

In fact Phyllis came down a few minutes ahead of John, who stopped to shave before coming to the breakfast nook.

“I see we got a package,” he said waving his phone around.

As soon as she saw it Phyllis realized what it was. She hadn’t expected to be present when the couple first saw it and was nervous about their response to it.

John had to get a drill-driver to open the shipping crate. As the panel dropped they saw the painting. In it was a lovely blonde. She was laying on a chaise lounge smoking. The cigarette was in her left hand, which was hanging over the side of the couch. Smoke wisped up from the tip of the cigarette to the top of the painting. The background indicated a Mediterranean cottage. From her look and coloring it was obvious she was in the post coital period following a deep and meaningful sexual encounter.

Pam gasped when she saw the painting, recognizing her daughter as the subject.

“It’s unbelievable,” John said. “Phyllis is this one of yours?”

“Yes Jack. I wasn’t sure how you would feel about it when I painted it. Now I think that you will really appreciate it.”

“Its part of my present to you,” Clarissa said.

“Part?” asked John.

“Yes daddy. I intend to have it mounted and then hung in a special place in the playroom. One that will allow it to be displayed when you want and hidden when you have visitors who might ask questions about why you have a picture of your hypersexual daughter displayed in you sex playground.”

Clarissa found herself in a deep hug, as her father kissed her, Frenching deep into her mouth. Her mother followed as soon as he released her.

“I think they like it Momma,” Jon Phillip said, his arm around his mother’s waist.


“Daddy can I borrow one of the Range Rovers?”

“Why is something wrong with your Mini?”

“No. It’s just the Mini is a little small for two people to use to drive to Canada.”

“You want to drive to Canada?”

“I want to show JP some of the country and visit a few friends before we have to leave to go back to school. As wonderful as this family circus orgy is I think we need some time together without all these distractions. Principally your dick and his mother’s pussy.”

“Well I don’t see why it would be a problem. You could, of course, just rent a car. Then when you get bored driving you could drop it off and just catch a flight back.”

“I hadn’t thought of that. I guess I sometimes forget how much money I actually have.”

“It’s a good thing not to dwell on it too much. Spoils your fun,” John said laughing. “When do want to leave? How long will you be gone?”

“I was thinking Wednesday. That way we miss the weekend traffic. Maybe as long as a month. That would get us back mid August. We would still have a week before we needed to get to school.”


They crossed the border to Virginia, transited Tidewater and quickly arrive at their first stop.

The car rolled through the stop and go Washington traffic. Streetlights were just coming on as the vehicle passed the high priced Georgetown brownstones. Clarissa pulled the Range Rover into the arced driveway.

JP looked over the multistory mansion. “Wow, your friend’s done really well for herself.”

“She comes from Old Money.” Clarissa grabbed her purse. “Leave the bags, we’ll get them later.”

It took thirty seconds for the ornate door to open once Clarissa tapped the bell. When the door opened JP saw one of the hottest looking redheads he had ever seen. She was in half a business suit, the dark emerald skirt setting off her eyes. A white blouse, likely normally covered by an emerald jacket was doing very little to hide her very nice breasts, especially since it’s top three buttons were undone.

The woman screamed and enveloped the blonde teen in her arms. “Girlfriend, I thought you’d never get back.” They kissed very friendly and JP was sure he saw tongue.

When she broke the kiss the woman turned to him and he felt ... something ... as he seemed to lose himself in her green eyes. He almost didn’t hear when Clarissa said, “This is John Phillip, my fiance.” At the same time she flashed her ring and the woman screamed again and hugged the blonde teen.

When they parted Clarissa said, “JP, this is Jessica.”

JP stuck out is hand to shake hers. When their fingers touched he felt an unexpected rush go through him. He noted that suddenly Jessica’s blouse revealed her hard pointed nipples, indicating that she was also effected by their touching hands. He couldn’t see the flush of liquid that filled her panties as her breath caught.

“Aw,” she gasped. “Where has Clarissa been keeping you.” She hadn’t had a man effect her like that in years. As a matter of fact not since she had met John Marshall, Clarissa’s father. Now that she thought about it John Phillip looked an awful lot like a young version of John.

The spark between her fiance and her best friend did not go unnoticed by the young blonde.


Thirty minutes later the trio was sitting around the redhead’s parlor sipping lightly mixed drinks. Jessica was seated on a love-seat which was across from an identical love-seat holding her two visitors. Suitcases had been transported to an upstairs bedroom and plans were laid to visit a Washington eatery in a couple of hours.

They ate at a marvelous Italian place just outside Georgetown. Jessica was received like visiting royalty. When she ordered a bottle of wine no one was asked for ID and they enjoyed a pleasant meal while the couple discussed their trip to Paris in general terms. After a too filling desert they returned on foot to Jessica’s brownstone and settled into the love-seats again.


“Clarissa tells me you’re her best friend,” JP said. “I don’t mean to embarrass, but you obviously didn’t go to school together.”

Jessica laughed. “Not hardly. I was working for John, Clarissa’s dad when we met.”

“Jess is a computer expert,” Clarissa explained. “I was home for summer break and Jess was staying with my parents. At the old house.”

“Gosh, that’s right your parents have moved. I’ll have to get down to see them. I haven’t seen them since Jason’s wedding.”

“You’ll love the new playroom.”

JP’s head snapped to looked at Clarissa, who caught his look. “Don’t worry, baby. Jess is a really good friend of my parents.” Clarissa looked straight into the girl’s eyes and said, “Jess likes to be told what to do, and just loves it when someone tells her they want her to take it up the ass.”

The woman blushed red as the blonde calmly sipped her drink.

“Isn’t that right Jessica?” Clarissa said in a strong commanding voice.

The redhead cast her eyes down and barely whispered, “Yessss.”

“Why don’t you stand up and let us get a look at you?”

Without a word Jessica stood up and began to unbutton her blouse. The top three buttons were already undone and they could see the tops of the girl’s lacy bra clasped breasts. Once the blouse was off she unhooked her skirt and shimmied her hips to make it fall.

Clarissa had opened her own skirt and JP could see her fingers had pushed the thong out of the way so that she could finger her own slit. His prick was iron hard in his shorts now and he stood.

“Come closer, babe.” Clarissa said to the woman.

JP stepped behind the panting redhead. Jessica was licking her lips as she watched Clarissa slowly flicking her clit with one hand while penetrating herself with the fingers of her other hand. Then she felt the breath on her neck as her friend’s fiance touched her ear with the tip of his tongue while his hands cupped her panty clad ass.

“Get to your task, woman,” he whispered in her ear, his breath hot on her. She jerked under his hands as if slapped and gasped.

“Oh god. I think I just came.”

As the tremor left her she dropped to her knees, burying her face in the blonde’s lap. Clarissa dug her hands into the auburn mop and pushed the woman’s face harder into her.

“Oh fuck, she’s good JP ... oh yeah ... just like that ... ah ah ah...” Her hips flexed as the redhead’s nimble tongue pulled a small cum out of her. The girl’s tongue licked up the seeping juice and then went back to flicking her clit.

“Babe,” Clarissa looked at JP, now standing naked with an impressive hard on. “There’s some rope in my handbag. Get it please.”

On hearing these words Jessica shuddered and moaned into Clarissa’s cunt and the blonde was half sure she had cum again.

JP appeared with the rope and Clarissa pulled the girl’ face out of her cunt. “Stand up and put your hands behind you back.”

When the girl complied Clarissa tied her hands and then wrapped the rope around her torso so that she couldn’t move her arms either. The blonde was very careful to ensure that though the rope crisscrossed the girl’s breasts the nipples were peeking out between the strands. Using a knife to cut the excess rope Clarissa then used the rope to pull the girl backwards through the house.

“Time for some bedroom games,” she said leading Jessica and JP up to the master bedroom. JP saw the room had a massive king size bed.

Once in the room Clarissa pushed the girl down to her knees. Jessica’s eyes burned with a mixture of anger, humiliation and lust and JP felt both sorry for the woman and incredibly turned on.

Clarissa was still dressed and JP gently undressed her, moving his hands over her taunt body and slipping his fingers into her wet cunt and rub against her G-Spot, causing her to moan.

“Now put your hands behind you back,” he said in a commanding voice, shifting the paradigm Clarissa thought was in place. When she hesitated he rubbed his thumb over her clit and she felt her legs go weak. Panting she moved her hands where directed, her eyes no longer haughty, but cowered down like her redheaded friend.

When he had her arms tied just like her friend, he used a hand on her shoulder to cause her to drop to her knees next to the redhead. Then her took his iron hard prick in her hands and rubbed the head across his fiancee’s lips.

“You know what to do.” he said.

Clarissa slipped her mouth over his prick and JP realized that perhaps letting her was not a good idea. It was like dipping his member in sweet warm honey. Clarissa did things with her mouth and tongue that almost brought him climax in less that a minute. In desperation he grabbed a handful of blond hair and pulled her off him. She released him with a pop, her tongue reaching out for a final lick as he pulled away from her.

“Tricky slut,” he said pulling her to her feet by the hair. He bent her over the bed so that her ass was hanging out.

He looked at Jessica. “Come here.” He realized she couldn’t get up with her hands tied, so she crawled to the bed. When she reached him he lifted her to her feet by capturing both hips. When she was standing he bent her over until her mouth was on Clarissa’s ass.

Jess bit the succulent white globe and Clarissa squealed.

“Bad girl!” JP said slapping Jessica’s ass and the girl moaned. “Oh, you like that you little slut,” he said slapping her again. She was sucking on Clarissa’s ass while he slapped her hard cheeks. After a minute he could see the juice running down her leg. Reaching below he slipped a pair of fingers into her sopping wet cunt.

Jessica moaned and Clarissa swore, “Fuck, I can’t see anything. What are you doing to her?”

Releasing the redhead JP stepped to the bed and grabbing his fiance’s wrist ropes her spun her so that her face was now against Jessica. The two women immediately locked lips, their tongues entwining.

JP now stepped behind the bound redhead. First he slapped her ass cheeks with his prick and then lining it up with her rose bud he tickled her rectum with the head, wetting it with pre-cum.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.