The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 13

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

After a week of debauchery Pam and John informed their guests that they were expecting a visitor and that clothing was not optional. About one, the bell from the gate chimed and John opened it so their guest could drive to the house. When the doorbell rang Clarissa, in an imitation of her twelve year old self rushed to the door to see who their guest was.

“Jackie!” she said seeing the lovely African-American woman.

The well dressed visitor opened her arms to the girl and accepted with grace the quick but exuberant kiss from the young blonde. By the time they were finished Pam and John appeared and greeted her. Pam with a quick kiss on the cheek and John with a hug.

As they entered the living room Jackie saw their other guests.
“Mrs. Hastings is my lawyer. Jackie this is my sister Phyllis and her son Jon Phillip.”

“Please to meet you Mrs. Hastings,” Jon Phillip said.

“Oh Jackie please.”

“Why don’t we go to my office and finish our business,” John said. “Then we can socialize. It seems so long since we’ve seen you.”

“Not since last month,” the woman said vaguely.

John led Jackie to his office with Pam following.

Once they were all seated around John’s large desk he said, “I want to thank you for agreeing to come down.”

“Oh don’t worry about it. At your level you should be able to have people come to you. Besides, I like the excuse to come see you. How can I help?”

“I wanted Pam here because I want her to know exactly what I’m doing. We’ve discussed this and she is totally on board with these changes.”

“Are you sure about this?” Jackie asked. “With your level of wealth any changes to your will have to be balanced against the possible extra problems that will be encountered by your heirs when we get to probate. Of course at its root its your money and you can leave it to whoever you want.”

“I can guarantee that Clarissa will not have a problem with this. Pam is already on board.”

“Alright. I’ve got the changes lined up. I would suggest we do this at my office though. We’ll need witnesses and impartial ones are best.”

“Excellent. Now that we’ve finished how is Albert doing?”

“Great he had a message for you.”


“So are you and Mrs. Hastings close?” Phyllis asked. “I saw you kissing.”

“You could say that,” the blonde said. “Her husband is a judge. We know them ... pretty well.”

Just then the three entered the living room. John was walking with Jackie and had his arm around her waist.

“We’ve finished our business,” John said. “Now it’s time for more interesting activities.” He released Jackie and turned to look at her. “Show me,” he ordered.

The lovely black attorney was wearing a business suit. A skirt with a jacket probably costing a month’s earnings of someone like Phyllis. She reached down and slowly raised the hem of her skirt until it was obvious she wore no panties.

“Good girl,” John said. “Did you take them off in the car?”

“No Sir. My master had me remove them this morning before I went to work.”

“I thought you had court this morning?” Pam asked.

“Yes Ma’am. I did. It was before Judge Bloomer. He’s so strong and masterful in his court, I was leaking and praying the opposing council didn’t notice the moisture running down my leg.”

Jackie was one of the few people who knew about John and Pam’s relationship with their daughter. Something she considered protected under lawyer client privilege. So John had not hesitation is saying, “Phyllis, my sister, just loves getting her pussy licked Jackie. Could you be a good girl and take care of that?”

Jackie looked to Phyllis like she was on the verge of cumming her self when she said, “Oh yes sir, I would love to do that for her.”

So saying she walked up to Phyllis, where she was sitting on the couch and knelt down at her feet. Carefully raising Phyllis’s skirt she reached under the waistband of her thong and slowly pulled down her underwear.

Phyllis was shocked, but not so shocked that her pussy didn’t start leaking at the thought of this beautiful black women ready to serve her. She had spent almost every minute since arriving here in her brother’s house in a state of either sexual excitation or post coital bliss.

Mon Dieu,” she said. “She’s really good at this.”

In minutes the submissive lawyer had her climbing the mountain and crashing on the other side.

“So slut are you allowed to cum?” John asked.

“Only when you tell me I can, Sir,” the girl said demurely still kneeling between Phyllis legs.

“You will service everyone in this house and then if you’re a good girl I might let you cum.”

“Thank you sir.”

Pam sat down next to Phyllis. She grabbed her sister-in-laws hand as Jackie moved between her legs.

“Let me tell you about our little cum slut here,” Pam started as Jackie pulled down her underwear to expose her blond topped pussy. “Jackie is one of the best and most dominate lawyers in the city ... Oh right there dear ... corporations quake in fear when they receive an order or letter signed by her ... Oh yesss ... just a little faster please ... John discovered the little slut is actually a complete submissive ... oh shit! You’re right the little slut has become really good at this ... Fuck! So anyway we ... Claaaarissa ohgog ohgod ohgod ... Fuck! What was I saying? Oh yeah we instructed her husband, a very prominent judge on the kind of ... fuck fuck fuck ... handling the little slut needs ... Aguuhhguhffff.”

Jackie kept at Pam until the blonde was drooling. Phyllis watched, never letting her hand go.

“Is what your mother is saying really...”Jon Phillip asked quietly.

“Oh yes,” Clarissa whispered to him. “Daddy was practically making her beg to do him in her officer every week. When her husband found out me and mom instructed him in the proper handling of a submissive wife. By the time I left for Europe last year we had turned her from a prim and proper straight lawyer into a submissive cumslut.”

“Your turn Jon Phillip,” John said.

The black lawyer stood and walked over to where Jon Phillip and Clarissa stood. He had his arm around his fiancee and Clarissa kissed him lightly as Jackie started unbuckling his belt. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled the zipper down. Soon his undershorts joined his pants pooled around his ankles.

His prick was already slightly hard from watching the woman work over his mother and aunt. Jackie kissed the tip and then opened her lips to take his entire length in one long trip to his groin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.