The Education of Clarissa: Year 4 - Cover

The Education of Clarissa: Year 4

Copyright© 2020 by ninjabird

Chapter 12

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Clarissa has learned a lot in her year abroad, but she still has a lot more to learn. Often lessons are unexpected and sometimes what we think we know turns out not be true at all. Join Clarissa as she travels two continents on her way to graduation.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Aunt   Nephew   Group Sex   Orgy   Swinging   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Oral Sex  

Phyllis noted both Pam and Clarissa had their hands in their partners laps, caressing their now hardened pricks. Her cunt wasn’t the only one moist after the telling of her most explicit tale.

Clarissa was looking at Jon Phillip who nodded to her.

“We don’t care. It changes nothing.” Clarissa said. It helped explain how she had so quickly fallen in love with her supposed cousin. She had been in love with her father for years, that JP was his son now made it all make sense.

“Clarissa, be reasonable,” Pam said. “You can’t marry your brother.”

“Everyone who knows that we are siblings is sitting in this room. What people don’t know can’t hurt us.” Clarissa had removed her hand from Jon Paul’s hardening member. She was now playing with the band on her right ring finger. “Our relationship didn’t stop you when we were doing threesomes, foursomes and moresomes last summer. It sure didn’t stop dad when it came to Phyllis. Nor her when it came to JP.”

Both of her parents looked from Jon Phillip to Phyllis.

“Since Clarissa came to visit last month I’ve had more sex, done more things I never thought I would...”

“She tends to have that effect on people,” John said.

“Does Bradly know?” Pam asked.

“I never told him. We were still intimate at that time, after a fashion at least. We had sex when he returned home, I guess he thought it was expected after being separated so long. I even thought he was the father until I saw the baby. Then I knew. Later I had a DNA test done. There is no doubt.”

“There it’s settled then,” Clarissa said.

“Phyllis, Jon Phillip may we have a few minutes with our daughter?”

“Lord, I need a smoke,” Phyllis said.

“Let me show you Clarissa’s waterpark,” Jon Phillip said standing and taking his mother’s arm.

When they had left the room John asked, “Is this why you stopped updating your diary? There have been no entries since you left school.”

“I’ve been making them. But first I wasn’t sure how you would react to what was happening with Phyllis. Then I didn’t want to spoil a surprise I have for you. But once I realized that Jon Phillip and I were serious I realized that it was his place to read the diary, not yours.”

“So does that mean that you and Jon Phillip intend to be open?”

“Well since we’re both doing his mother that was always going to be the case.”

“What about school?”

“I intend to finish. JP too. We’ll have one year, or rather nine months apart. So the wedding won’t be until next year, after we graduate. I expect neither of us will be celibate during that time.”

“So what now?” Pam asked.

“It’s still early,” Clarissa said. “How about fun and games? It’s been a long time.”


“Jack certainly has done well for himself,” Phyllis said as she looked over the pool area.

“You were unnecessarily graphic in your story,” Jon Phillip said wrapping his arm around his mother as she lit a cigarette.

“Yes I was,” she said reaching over with her free hand to caress his still hard cock through his trousers. “I see both you and Jack enjoyed the story.”

“You are unbelievable mother. Did you really believe you could stop us? Particularly with us knowing about you and Uncle Jack?”

“No,” she said continuing to lightly run her hand over him. “But it was time that he knew. Time that you knew.”

She had changed into a skirt after her shower. When Jon Phillip laid a hand on her inner thigh he felt a bead of moisture running down her leg. Moving up he realize she wore no panties and his thumb rubbed around her clit. Phyllis’s legs closed trapping his hand as she yelped lightly.

She crushed out her smoke in the tall ash tray that Clarissa had used. Then squeezing his prick one last time she said, “We should go in before I start something that will bring the others out here before I finish.”


When they returned to the living room they found Pam and Jack sitting next to Clarissa on the couch. The teen’s blouse was open and Pam was kneading her breasts as she kissed John in a very undaughterly like way.

“Ah see? I knew we shouldn’t be gone overlong,” Phyllis said. “That girl is a succubus.”

Realizing that the mother and son had entered the room John broke the kiss and stood, approaching Phyllis. His arm en-wrapped her waist and he pulled her into him. Jon Paul chuckled as his mother became lost in a deep kiss with his Uncle Jack. She moan into him.

As the kiss ended John said, “Don’t think that you can get away. You’ve kept secrets and been a very naughty girl. I’m afraid you’re going to have to be punished.”

“I am?” she said as a fresh bead of liquid ran down her leg. John took her hand and led her out of the room.

Pam released Clarissa and stood. Taking her hand she led them over to Jon Phillip. “Come on prospective son-in-law. Time to get better acquainted.”

She led them up the stairs and down a hallway, pulling the young people behind her.

“Really mother?” the young girl said. “My room?”

“I thought it would be appropriate under the circumstances,” Pam said pushing the door open.

Mon Diue, ” Jon Phillip said. “Its almost as big as Mamma’s cottage.”

Pam let go of Clarissa’s hand and pressed herself into the young man. “Come kiss your favorite aunt.”

“You’re his only aunt,” Clarissa said kicking off her trainers and dropping her training pants. Her top was still in the living room.

Pam sucked Jon Phillip’s tongue into her mouth as her crotch rubbed against his hard and expanding cock. Running her hands over his ass she backed away enough to allow her hands to unhitch his slacks. She continued to rub her hard nipples, separated by only a thin top, against his chest as she fished out his prick.

“That’s what I’m talking about,” she said.

As Pam dropped to her knees to take just the tip in her mouth Clarissa said, “You’ll have to forgive my slut mother. She can be very aggressive when there is something she wants.”

“I can appreciate that,” the young man said. “Come here,” he ordered his now naked fiancee.

Clarissa felt her cunt gush at his order. She love it when he ordered her around. She had vied with him for dominance, but he always won, something that most men or women, could not say.

When she was close enough he pulled her into his arms, sucking the breath out of her with his kisses as her mother sucked on his cock.

Pam wasn’t as good as Clarissa he decided, but she was more than adequate. He reached down and entangled his fingers in her hair. He was close. Pam started to pull off, but he pushed her mouth so that she took him deeper. Her tongue fluttered over him as she realized he was about to cum in her mouth.

“Ohhh. Don’t swallow it all, bitch,” he said.

Pam swallowed down the first two spurts of his cum. He let her pulled off so that the last two spurts went into her mouth.

When he was finished he pulled Pam to her feet by her hair. It hurt, but a small orgasm went through the women at being used so. Jon Phillip’s other hand was cradling Clarissa’s head as they kissed. With Pam on her feet he thrusts the woman’s heads together and Pam knowing what he wanted her to do locked lips with her daughter pushing his spluge into her daughter’s mouth with her tongue.

Clarissa swallowed and licked her tongue across her mother’s lips. When Pam pulled away Clarissa started pulling at Jon Phillip’s shirt.

“Shit! I so want you inside me! Now!” the girl said dropping onto the bed with her legs spread in invitation.

Jon Phillip’s prick was still hard, but he was not ready to enter her yet. Instead he reached out and captured Pam’s top, pulling it off her. Her breasts were displayed by a lacy shelf bra. He reached for one of her breasts and pull her toward the bed, pinching her nipple.

“You know what to do,” he said to Pam.

As the woman knelt down to lick her daughter Clarissa thought, He’s really got her number. He somehow knows how submissive she can be. Then thought became impossible as Pam’s talent tongue lapped at her cunt.

It was a taste that Pam was quite familiar with, though she had not tasted it for almost a year. As Clarissa splayed her legs out Pam reached up and ran her thumb over the back of Clarissa’s knee, a particularly sensitive erogenous zone for the young girl. Her hips jumped off of the bed as she shoved her cunt into her mother’s face.

“Ahhhh FUCK!” the girl squealed as an orgasm hit her. Pam did not let up. Licking and sucking her through it. Clarissa’s hands, formed into fists, pulled at the bed covers as her hips moved under the ministrations of her experience cunnalinguist.

His prick having recovered most of its hardness Jon Phillip moved behind the woman. He had fucked Clarissa only yesterday, and as much as he loved his half sister, Pam was new pussy of an age which was smack in the middle of his most preferred lovers, mere years younger than his mother.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.