Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 8: Peace

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8: Peace - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“So wait, does that mean we don’t get to fight?” Goku asked.

“You can have a sparring session later, Goku.” I sighed as we began standing up and stretching.

“Not that it would matter? You could never beat...” Vegeta started to say, but I stopped him.

“With his training, he’d come close ... really close.” I pointed out.

“Funny. After all this time, a low-class warrior catching up with us, Nappa. We’ve gone soft.” Vegeta said.

“King Vegeta, how well did you know Goku’s father?” I asked.

“Only by reputation. Supposedly he was a low-class warrior himself, but a brilliant scientist.” Vegeta said.

“And Raditz?” I asked.

“Low class as well.” Vegeta said.

“What about Gine?” I asked.

“Who?” He asked.

“Goku’s mother.” I stated.

“I didn’t know her.” He said.

“Okay. So, he’s a low class, from a low-class family.” I pointed out.

“Right.” Vegeta said.

“He’s been in countless battles and endless training since he landed here. If Raditz hadn’t shown up, and forced him and the others to escalate, he might’ve remained as weak as a low class.” I said. “But look at him, back from the dead and stronger than Nappa.” I added.

“And your point?” Vegeta asked.

“I think that the classes should be retired. Anyone able to handle the training and get stronger would be an excellent ally. Especially against the like of Freeza.” I pointed out.

“I’ll think on that one, Traveler. For now, let’s go meet this Bulma woman.” Vegeta said.

“Of course.” I said as we all took to the air.

Yamcha lead the way as we flew to Capsule Corporation, where Bulma was sitting with Whis, Roshi, Oolong, Puar, Ox King and Chi Chi. We landed near to them.

“Hey guys!” Goku said.

“So it’s true then. Joshua was able to make peace with them?” Bulma asked.

“Yeah, he hashed out a deal.” Krillian said. “We didn’t even have to throw a punch.”

“What about you, Whis? Did you get everything in order?” I asked.

“Of course. Bulma will work on a radar to find the Super Dragon Balls, along with a ship to take you all to Namek and beyond.” Whis said. “And she’s treating me to this lovely dish ... what did you call it again?”

“Meatloaf.” Bulma said.

I tapped on Vegeta’s shoulder and led him over to Bulma.

“Bulma, I’d like you to meet Vegeta, soon to be King of the planet that bears his name. King Vegeta, this is Bulma Briefs. Daughter of Dr. Briefs, the richest man on the planet, and a genius scientist. It is the closest thing you’ll find to proper royalty on the planet.” I said.

“That’s going a bit overboard, isn’t it?” Bulma asked. “I mean, I’m not really royalty.”

“No, but your family is richer than any royalty on the planet.” I said. “And more influential, beloved, giving, should I keep going?”

“It is a pleasure to meet you.” Vegeta said, giving her a bow.

“You two should take some time to get to know each other. Vegeta’s got a lot of technology that you’ll want to examine at length, Bulma. And King Vegeta, Bulma not only could feed you, and we both know how much a Saiyan can eat, but make sure you have top of the line everything.” I said.

“I suppose we should talk.” Vegeta said, offering his arm.

Bulma took it and they walked off.

“Oh, Joshua, you’re quite the match maker.” Whis said as he got up.

He walked over to me.

“I’m guessing they got together in your cartoon?” He whispered.

“Yeah.” I said quietly as they walked away.

It was then that I noticed a person I assumed to be a younger girl rushing over to us.

“Ah, Miss Tights. I’d like you to meet our new Saiyan...” Whis began.

She took me by the hands.

“Are you the one from another dimension?” She asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.