Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 60

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 60 - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“Relationship advice. She wanted to know how to approach someone she had an interest in.” Sunpō explained as she sat down next to me.

“I’m sure you gave her some great advice.” I said with a smirk as I looked at her. “Now, how about we finally get to...” I started only for Sunpō to pull me into a passionate kiss.

“Activate the Bankai.” Sunpō said after we broke the kiss.

She was having the same thought that I was. She retreated into the sword again. I stood up and unsheathed the sword.

“Bankai.” I said.

Sunpō began to glow.

“Sunpō sai kōchiku.” I said.

Sunpō glowed again before returning to her physical form.

“State your rules.” She said.

“The area is changed for this bankai to this room.” I said.

“The Area has been changed.” Sunpō said.

“Rule one, this area is now private during the bankai. No one may enter without my permission. No one may hear or see what’s going on unless within the area of the bankai.” I said.

“The rule is in place.” She said.

“Rule two, anyone within the area will be restored to full health and stamina as needed.” I said.

“The rule cannot be placed.” She said.

“What? Why?” I asked.

“My powers are based on your own. You don’t have healing techniques at the moment.” She pointed out.

“Oh.” I said.

“But I have a feeling they can be gained. We just have to figure out how.” She explained. “Also, though we’re about to do this sort of thing ... I need you to know...” She started. “We’re not exclusive. You exist in one form, I exist in another.”

“Wait what?” I asked.

“I can’t stay out in my manifested form, and you can’t stay in your inner world forever. Until you regain the powers of a god, you definitely can’t bring me out of the blade permanently ... and I don’t want that. We’re partners, but we can be nothing more than just fuck buddies.” She said.

“I get it.” I said with a smirk.

We kissed again only for her to pull back.

“Someone’s requesting our attention. It seems like it’s the Captain and Nanao.” Sunpō said.

I sighed. “Blue balled again. Drop the bankai and let them in.” I said.

She gave me a nod before reverting to her sword state, dropping the area back to normal. I sheathed her before I walked over to the door to find the two of them waiting. “Sorry for interrupting your privacy, but we got word...” Nanao said as she blushed.

“Renji’s been found severely injured. The Ryoka he was fighting has vanished.” The Captain said.

“Okay.” I said.

“That’s not all. The old man has charged us with going after the Ryoka. You’re being deployed.” The Captain said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.