Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 57

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 57 - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

This time, I was greeted by a number of beautiful women, whom did not have normal energy. The head of the island realized that I had detected this quickly.

“Ah, so you can feel it?” He asked.

“Yeah.” I said.

“I create Zanpakutō that the soul reapers use. The others had some good ideas, but this is where we make the real magic happen.” He said.

He motioned for me to follow him to a small building then pushed me in. There were several faceless beings here. They all stepped aside, to let a singular one reach me. It placed it’s hand on my chest. A white light enveloped us, and suddenly I found myself somewhere else entirely. I wasn’t on the building anymore, but in a world I sort of recognized. Sure there were floating islands, but there were large bubbles in the air. There were also dragons. On the ground, forests stretched into the distance, but there was one building nearby. It was a small shack, and it stood out from the rest. I walked to it, opened the door, and went inside. Standing at the far end of the room where three people. Two of them I easily recognized as they turned towards me.

“Takeru and Eternal!” I exclaimed.

“And I’m Touma. I’m Kamen Rider Saber.” The third said.

“Okay, but why did you bring me here? You all could’ve contacted me at any time.” I pointed out.

“We didn’t. Your Zanpakutō brought you here.” Touma pointed out.

“We’re not the actual characters, or actors.” Eternal said.

“We’re merely manifestations of the powers ... something to represent them.” Takeru said.

“Okay, so where’s my Zanpakutō, then?” I asked.

“You’ll meet her in a minute. First.” Eternal said.

He held out his hand, offering me the Eternal Gaia Memory. Takeru did the same with an eyecon, and Touma did as well with a small orange book.

“The Eternal memory. This one’s the version one. You know how to handle it.” He said as I took it.

“The wraith Eyecon. Sort of a cross between Ghost and Specter.” Takeru said as I took the eyecon.

“And this book represents your story.” Touma said as I took the small book.

I looked down at it. On the cover was a sticker that had the image of a portal with the words ‘Step Into The Fandoms’ written on it.

“You can calls these just like you do the Titan Blaster.” Takeru said.

“The belts will summon to you when you need to use the books.” Eternal said.

“Drakkon’s dangerous sure, but even without your” Touma started, “God powers” he said putting the words in air quotes “you still have a few things you can use. Each of the dimensions, and each of the timelines you visit imprint a special power on you. These are from the Ranger ... well to be more accurate, the Rider timelines of the Power Rangers dimension.” He added.

The three of them stepped aside as I sent away the items, and a young lady wearing a tank top and blue jeans walked forwards out of nothingness. She had long brown hair, brown eyes, and nothing on her feet. She walked around me inspecting me. Then stopping in front of me, she gave me a smile.

“Very nice.” She said.

“Um ... thank you?” I said.

She got in super close to me, melting her body against mine.

“Hi, Joshua. I’m your Zanpakutō.” She said.

“Hi.” I said nervously.

“Don’t be so worried.” She said. “I’m your Zanpakutō, and you’re my soul reapers. We’re partners.” She added as she ran a finger down the side of my face.

“Okay.” I said still a bit nervously as the others vanished.

It was just me and her now.

“I know what you’re wondering.” She said as she stepped back.

Her clothing vanished, revealing the perfectly perky d-cup tits she had. They had a dark areola that stood in contrast to her light skin. She was nicely shaven, and her body was fit. She walked around me so she was behind me again, and then I felt her press into my back with her arms around my neck.

“You’re wondering how you could end up with such a sexy thing like me.” She said.

“Actually, I was thinking I was pretty lucky in that regard, but I was wondering what I should call you.” I said.

“Oh, you’ll know my name soon. This was just an introduction, after all. Just so you know I’m here.” She said as she let go of me.

She continued circling back around to my front. She walked up to me and melted her body into mine again, with me putting my arms around her waist, and her putting hers around my neck.

“One more thing. You shouldn’t be worrying about getting back anywhere. You’ll circle around again. But you do need to collect some skills and power from everywhere you visit, if you intend on stopping that ugly guy.” She said.

“Oh? So you know about Drakkon?” I asked.

“No, you do, but we’re linked now, so I know what you do.” She said before we shared a deep passionate kiss. “And that means everything you do.” She added after we broke the kiss.

Had we gone any further than that kiss, and inner world or not, I would’ve wanted to continue until we got to the end. I think she knew this because suddenly I was back in the room, with the faceless one. We walked out of the room as it took form, looking a bit like the female Zanpakutō that was with me before.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.