Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 5: Come with us!

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5: Come with us! - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“The Saiyan has a point.” Beerus sneered. “I rarely do things for free, and I’m sure he has something he wants to be offering me food.”

“A feast, my lord.” I said. “Befitting a god.”

“What could you possibly want?” Yamcha asked.

“You idiot. If you keep in Beerus’s good graces, he will make sure nothing bad happens to you.” I said.

“And you ... You want him to protect Bulma and the others?” Yamcha asked.

“The human is catching on.” Beerus said.

“No doubt that it took him a moment or two.” Whis said. “Oh, may I ask you something, Joshua?”

“Of course.” I said.

“Earlier, when you were on the lookout, you performed a transformation.” Whis began.

“You’re talking about Ultra instinct.” I said.

“You surmised you could repeat anything you had seen in the cartoon, correct?” Whis asked.

“Yes.” I said. “Or read in the manga.”

“Then am I to assume, that someone made that transformation in one of those forms of media?” Whis asked.

Beerus’s eyes popped out.

“A mortal able to use ultra instinct!?!” Beerus said, his eyes widening.

“Yes, my lord, it was a mortal who achieved it, and had it mastered before you.” I said.

“That’s impossible!” He said.

“Well, I guess technically he hasn’t mastered it yet.” I said. “But he will, given time.”

“I guess that just makes things more interesting.” Beerus said.

“May I suggest something, my lord?” Whis asked.

“Go ahead.” Beerus said.

“Let’s take this traveler back to our world so I may train him. The humans will have their memories wiped and sent back to Earth to train.” Whis said. “That way events can unfold as they should. If he’s able to transform as he saw he might be a worthy challenge.”

“Good idea, Whis. We’ll be able to keep an eye on him that way and make sure he doesn’t fuck up the timeline again.” Beerus said.

I can only assume that things went as planned from there, because before I could blink, we were traveling thru space using Whis’s power. They had brought the suit with us. I kept quiet as we flew, not knowing exactly what to expect for the future.

After we landed, Beerus excused himself to go back to sleep. Whis followed and soon returned.

“Well then, shall we get started in your training?” Whis asked.

He glanced down at the suit.

“Put that on. I want you to get used to being in it for a few minutes before I make it work.” He said.

I pulled on the suit and moved around a bit. Without warning, I felt like my body weighed a ton.

“This is ten times Earth’s normal gravity.” Whis said. “I want you to work out at this level for a bit. The suit will increase the difficulty as you get used to it.”

“Yes, Sir!” I said.

I got right to it, and began with some push-ups followed by some sit-ups, and finally some laps around the large tree that was Beerus’s home. I tried to make sure to tread lightly as I ran laps, as not to wake the God of Destruction and suffer his wrath.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.