Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 46: Old Friends

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 46: Old Friends - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

The aroma of freshly cooked meat filled the air as we stepped out of the portal. It closed behind us. Gwen stayed in her morphed state, more than likely because I was right there. I dropped my armored state, keeping the cape and my tail, but reverting to civilian clothing. We were a short walk from the main capsule corps building. In the yard far beyond it.

“That building.” Gwen said. “We’re in Dragon Ball?”

I moved closer to her, putting my arms around her before lifting off the ground.

“You’re flying?!” She said.

“You know where we are. I can fly here.” I chuckled before floating us over to the cookout.

It was a nice summer day. The others didn’t notice us, and we got to see them enjoying themselves in a moment that was rare for the show. I spotted Tights quickly, and she was standing with Raditz laughing. He leaned in and kissed her.

“Isn’t that your wife?” Gwen asked.

“Not anymore. For her, it’s been over a year. Time moves faster here than in your universe.” I said. “She’s moved on.” I added.

Finally, as we were starting to touchdown, we got spotted.

“JOSHUA!” The group yelled as they rushed towards me.

I got thrown into lots of hugs and got many handshakes. Everyone was asking questions all at once, so I put up a hand to silence them.

“I’m glad to see you all. Sorry for interrupting.” I said with a grin. “And yes, I know the reason for the cookout.” I said before walking over to Tights.

I gave her a hug. Then turned to Raditz.

“You’d better take care of her...” I said sternly.

He got visibly worried. I turned back to her.

“I’m so happy for you!” I said with a bigger grin.

Tears filled her eyes. She gave me another hug.

“You were gone, and he ... and I...” She sobbed.

“And you found happiness, and it felt right.” I said to her.

“Yeah.” Tights said.

“So wait, where have you been?” Krillian asked, interrupting the moment.

I pulled away from Tights and walked over to Gwen.

“Another Dimension.” I said. “Different from this one, but in a way, connected. This is Gwen. In her dimension, she’s a heroine who fights for the peace of the world. And your dimension is a cartoon there as well.”

Krillian laughed.

“Josh, you sure seem to have a way of finding the cute ones.” He said.

“Yeah, he does!” Yamcha chimed in.

Gwen made a bow.

“It’s an honor to meet you all!” Gwen said.

“Oh!” Bulma said. “This is perfect!”

She ran off as Gwen stood up.

“So tell us about your world!” Goku said. “Are there powerful fighters?”

“Not in the same way that your world is. Though our powers give us added strength and dexterity, it’s nowhere near yours.” Gwen said.

“How about a sparring session, then? I promise to go easy!” Goku said.

Gwen looked like she was thinking for a moment.

“Sure!” She said just as Bulma came back up.

“Wait!” Bulma said.

She activated the capsule she was now holding and threw it to the ground. It activated and produced a small chest. She opened it up, revealing a new style of female Saiyan armor. I smirked.

“Now that gives me an idea.” I said.

I let my powers flow and began glowing with a white aura. I floated slightly off the ground. A set of the armor began to glow. I turned towards Gwen and swiped my arm in a motion from the chest to her. The armor pieces disintegrated and started to materialize on her taking on the colors of her Titanus morph. Once fully materialized, I smiled.

“I’ve altered your morph to incorporate this armor. It’ll add a couple of the abilities from this dimension into your morph. You should be able to fly short distances. On top of that, your strength is a little more enhanced, and you should be able to take more hits than the green ranger.” I said before dropping the aura and landing. “Goku will still have to go easy on you, but back home, it should make it so that you’re a bit stronger ... so you can keep up with future ranger teams. It’ll activate separately when you call out ‘Battlizer Mode activate’.” I explained.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.