Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 3: Let's Go!

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Let's Go! - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“So there’s King Kai’s Planet. The others could learn Kaio Ken there, but we’d have to wait until they got stronger.” I said to Kami as we sat across from each other at a table.

“True,” Kami said.

“And then there’s your home planet or the supreme Kai’s world.” I said. “Though stepping foot on the sacred world of the Kai’s is a taboo if uninvited.”

“Given the situation, he may make an exception.” Kami pointed out.

“And then there’s Yardrat, which would be needed after ANY power up.” I said.

“True. With that alone, though, the warriors...” Kami said.

“Yes, I get that, sir. Unfortunately, as they did further training, it might undo what the people of Yardrat can do for them.” I added.

“So which will it be?” Kami asked.

“I’d like to visit the Supreme Kai ... but I’d feel awful for going without a gift, I know that’s the custom here, and...” I started.

“Say no more!” Kami said.

He waved his hand over the table and a gift box appeared with a thermos.

“This is similar to the one given to the supreme kai of the 10th universe. A nice tea with a side dish that goes nicely with it.” Kami said. “Please take it and give my regards to the Supreme Kai.”

I stood up and took the box and thermos in hand.

“Thank you.” I said with a bow.

“Think nothing of it. This is for the Earth.” Kami said.

I stood back up and left the room and headed back outside where the others were practicing.

“Okay guys, we’re going to make a trip to a certain location. When we get there, please hold your questions and comments until they have given us proper clearance to be there, and until you’re familiar with what’s going on.” I said. “We wouldn’t want to insult our hosts.”

The four Z warriors joined me.

“Touch my shoulders please.” I said.

When each had reached out and placed their hand on me. I prepared myself and used instant transmission, bringing us to the Sacred World of the Kais.

The Supreme Kai was waiting for us with Kibito. I bowed, and the others followed suit. I held out the offering.

“Please accept this gift for allowing us to stand in your presence, oh great and wise Supreme Kai.” I said.

“Well, at least this mortal has manners.” Kibito said.

“What is this?” Supreme Kai asked.

“A tea from earth, and a side treat. It was granted to us to give to you by the guardian of Earth, sir.” I said.

The Supreme Kai took the items.

“You must remember to thank Kami for me.” He said. “I’ve been watching you since you arrived here.” He pointed out.

“Oh, then you know my reasoning for being here?” I asked as he motioned for me to rise.

“I’m curious of this Elder kai you speak of.” Supreme Kai said as he motioned for us to follow him.

We followed him to a building I hadn’t seen on the show, but it was similar to the one from universe 10.

“He is trapped at the moment, sir.” I said. “I wish to free him, but to do that, I may need help.” I said. “And of course your permission to stay here to do it, and after to receive his special training.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.