Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 37: A Day Out

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 37: A Day Out - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

The next day I was walking out of school, heading back to the house, when Gwen stopped me.

“Hey, Josh, are you busy?” Gwen asked.

“Not really? Why? What’s up?” I asked.

Gwen blushed again. What was with this girl and blushing? Was it really that embarrassing to talk to me? We had a lot of common interests, so I didn’t see the big deal.

“Well, it’s just that I...” She started when someone yelled over to us, or rather to me.

“Joshy!” A voice called out.

The nick name made me cringe. The voice belonged to the wanna be Dixie chick from the party. She ran on over to us.

“Hi, I wanted to introduce myself.” She said when she finally reached us.

She put out her hand, offering it for a shake. I gave it a disgusted look.

“I’m Stacy.” She said.

“Nice to meet you.” I said.

“So, how about we go out and grab a bite?” She asked.

“Aren’t you dating...” I started.

“Caleb.” Gwen offered.

“Right, Caleb, aren’t you dating Caleb?” I asked. “He would get jealous.”

“I dumped him after the party.” Stacy said. “He had a small dick.”

“He’s not interested.” Gwen said.

“How would you know? I’m betting that he’d more than happily enjoy some nice raw pussy than whatever it is you’re offering.” Stacy said. “Think about it, big guy, you could have me all night long.” She added seductively.

“Well, that’s great!” I said with a huge grin. “And as much as I’d love to ride the village bicycle, I’m gonna pass. I have plans.” I said with a laugh.

I took Gwen by the arm as Stacy started cursing at me. I leaned in to Gwen’s ear.

“Please play along and get me out of here.” I whispered. “There are some things that even a power ranger wouldn’t do.”

Gwen giggled as we walked away. We headed down the road a way.

“What the hell was that about?” I asked.

“She does that with every guy she thinks that...” Gwen started then went silent.

“That what?” I asked.

Gwen’s face went beet red.

“It’s just ... I mean...” Gwen stuttered. “Can we just lay off why for now? It’s not easy for me to talk about.”

“Sure.” I said. “So, wanna grab a burger, or some coffee?” I asked.

“Love to.” She said as she leaned her head against me for a moment.

She kept her arm wrapped around mine for the entire walk. She seemed to be just generally happy as we walked. We didn’t say much, but arrived at a McDonald’s shortly thereafter. I ordered a big mac meal, and she had a double cheeseburger meal. We ate pretty much in silence but after; she struck up conversation again.

“You know, I think you’re the only person who’s ever done that.” She stated before taking a sip of her sprite.

“Done what?” I asked.

“Turned down Stacy.” Gwen said.

“She was openly offering for me to fuck her, in front of other people...” I started. “What part of that doesn’t scream ‘diseased pussy’?” I asked.

Gwen snickered.

“I mean she could’ve had Syphl-herp-aids for all I knew.” I said as Gwen took another sip.

She had to put her hand over her mouth to keep herself from doing a spit take.

“Oh my god, I want to totally call her that now!” Gwen said after composing herself.

“Feel free to.” I said. “I’ll call her that, if you’d like.” I said with a grin.

She laughed again. Gwen did look great when laughing. It warmed my heart to see her laughing. After we bussed our trays, we headed off walking again. We talked about classes on our walk, heading back towards the park, which had been in the opposite direction. When we got near it, she got in front of me and turned around.

“So ... I mean ... was it tempting?” Gwen asked.

“What?” I asked.

“Syphl-herp-aids offer?” She asked as she stopped us.

“Why would it be tempting?” I asked.

“Well, I mean, what teenaged guy doesn’t want to lose his virginity?” Gwen asked.

I thought for a second, then burst out laughing.

“What?” She asked.

“I had a wife and kid.” I laughed.

She blushed.

“Right.” She said meekly, obviously embarrassed.

“But even so.” I said. “That was not a tempting offer. I’d sooner take Goldar on a date than sleep with her.”

Gwen lost her blush and started laughing. We hugged and then continued on our way. We made our way into the park to the tree we first hung out at and sat back and relaxed together again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.