Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 32: Power

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 32: Power - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“STILL NOTHING!” I screamed as the surrounding books were shattered into nothingness.

I was back in my human form, with my morph focuser on my wrist, and I had been reading for days.

“Perhaps, if you told me what you were after, I could help.” Finster five said.

“I’m trying to find a way to travel between dimensions. I can travel through time, and jump from timeline to timeline, even different worlds and universes, but not between dimensions.” I said.

“May I interject with a question?” Finster five asked.

“Sure.” I said.

“You have the reality of being a god here. It is something my master has strived for since gaining his powers.” Finster 5 said. “Why not just recreate your wife and child here?”

“It wouldn’t be them. And I’d have no way to tether their memories to the new bodies.” I said. “So it would be nothing more than a fantasy.”

I stood up. I felt something as I did. Drakkon’s powers were gone.

I put up an energy wall and stepped thru it, appearing back at the destroyed command center.

“Josh, where were you?” Kim asked.

“Sorry, I was doing more research.” I said looking at the rangers. “I know, a lot has happened.”

“Hell of a time to show up, there was...” Trini said.

“Drakkon is here.” I said. “In this timeline. He was pulled through when you opened the portal.” I explained. “Right now he’s being captured and being taken to a facility.”

“What happened with the non-interference?” Zach asked.

“Went out the window the moment this turned into an all hands on deck situation.” I said.

“All hands on deck? What’s going on?” Tommy asked.

“Well, let’s start with Zordon’s gone. That’s a good spot.” I said.

“Not entirely.” Saba said, before projecting Zordon’s head in front of us.

“Close enough.” I said.

I sighed.

“Zordon’s not gonna be here for a while. Not in a form that matters, anyway. We need to get the command center rebuilt, and then work on a way to get him back to us. For that we’re going to need an anchor. Something with his DNA coded to it.” I said.

“Like something he owned?” Kim asked.

“Yes. His staff would be perfect, but we have to find it after we rebuild.” I said. “Let’s call the Zords and rebuild.” I said.

I flicked my wrist and their Zords appeared.

“The man’s got a point, we have to get to work.” Jason said.

We spent the next week working on rebuilding the command center. I even pitched in using both my strength and powers as I could. When it was finished, we all breathed a little easier. As we started to relax, Saba floated over to me.

“Joshua, this may be a sore spot, but have you ever thought of giving up your God like abilities.” Saba asked. “We don’t really need a nuclear deterrent.”

“Actually yeah, there’s nothing that the powers can do for me to get me back to her, but there’s something I need to do first.” I said.

A couple days later, the rangers, fully morphed, stood in front of Angel Grove City Hall with the Mayor. Jason walked up to the podium. I was standing in my civilian form in the crowd.

“Recently, we’ve all lost people. Some of us lost children, husbands, wives, brothers, sisters or even parents.” Jason said. “We’re standing here today to remember all of them.”

He touched his helmet, indicating his call to Alpha. On a pillar behind him appeared a carved statue of a mom and daughter that looked familiar to me. The mother was smiling, and the daughter had a flower in her hand.

“Though this may not make up for the loss of those we love, this will help us remember them. They will always be with us. They will all be smiling down on us as we live our lives, no matter who they were to us.” Jason said.

This was met with applause. I wiped a tear away. I had carved the stone from a large bolder that I had found near the command center, then used my abilities to convert it to marble. The statue looked just like them. God, how I missed them. But there was no way I could go back. I would never stop thinking about them. I turned and walked into the crowd, finding my way thru before using a wall to teleport to Ninjor’s temple, where he and Saba waited.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.