Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 2: Kami's Guidance

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2: Kami's Guidance - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

We landed on the lookout with Mr. Popo waiting to greet us.

“Oh my. A Saiyan!” Mr. Popo said, when he noticed my tail.

Mr. Popo seemed not only shocked but a bit worried. I remembered how people were supposed to act politely on the show, so I bowed before him.

“Please, Mr. Popo. I beg you for an audience with the Guardian of Earth, Kami. I seek his wisdom and guidance.” I said.

Popo seemed a bit perplexed by this. I could feel it, but I kept my eyes on the tiles on the ground.

“It’s alright, Mr. Popo. I don’t sense any hostility from him. No, I sense confusion, and hope.” Kami’s voice rung out as he stepped out of the principal building.

I kept my head down as he approached. Kami, the Kami, the guardian of the Earth, was approaching me.

“You may rise.” He told me.

“Thank you, sir.” I said. “It’ll probably be easier for you, if you read my mind.” I said. “As my situation isn’t an easy one to explain.”

“Indeed.” Kami said before placing his hand on my head.

My hair hadn’t been long for a long time, and this was no different. I had a buzz cut, and it didn’t look natural for a Saiyan. Kami closed his eyes for a moment, then opened them.

“I see. A traveler from another Dimension. Yes, you were right about your arrival altering the timeline, but no, I don’t think it counts as a taboo in this case.” Kami said. “Though I may not be the best person to ask about that, as you well know.”

“Thank you, Sir.” I said. “But I was wondering if it’s possible...”

Kami laughed.

“You just magically appeared here, without even a wish from the dragon balls, and you wonder if something is possible?” Kami said with a smile. “Why don’t you just try?”

“Okay.” I said, a bit surprised at the answer.

I looked to the others.

“You may want to back up a bit.” I said.

They backed up, looking to see what I wanted to test myself on. I closed my eyes and focused before taking a battle stance. I could feel all of them around me, watching and waiting as Kami even took a step back.

I shouted as I transformed, using the method taught to me in the Dragon Ball Super cartoon. My hair grew a bit and turned yellow. My eyes turned blue, and I became surrounded by a golden aura. I opened my eyes and looked at my hands.

“Super Saiyan.” I said. “Oh, this is good.” I said, as I tried to hold the transformation.

“Yes, your power increased dramatically.” Kami said. “Try for the other levels as well.”

“Which way should I try? Towards four? Or the other type?” I asked as I reverted.

Krillian and the others were in shock again.

“How ... what?” Krillian finally stammered out.

“Oh, that was Super Saiyan. Even Goku will be able to do that soon enough.” I said, looking at Krillian.

“I think you should try Super Saiyan God.” Kami told me.

“Alright.” I said, calming myself again and remembering how Goku looked.

I remembered the legend. I remembered what it had looked like in the movie and show. I remembered how calm Goku seamed after, but as well focused. I emptied my mind. I felt myself transform, but it wasn’t right. I didn’t gain the red hair, instead I changed differently.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.