Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 27: Goodbye, I’m Home

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 27: Goodbye, I’m Home - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

I reappeared on Vampa. It had been over 3 months. The Saiyans were getting their training. By learning instant transmission, the trips back and forth was instant for the team. Cell was the last bit I had to take care of. My promise. He was waiting when I showed up.

“You left me on a planet with bugs.” He said.

“You should’ve felt right at home, then.” I said.

“I did as you asked. I survived. I took the time to rethink about why Dr. Gero programmed me like this, and honestly, I don’t think he really did. Sure, he gave me a database of information on the protectors of Earth. But beyond programming me to seek out 17 and 18, he did little.” Cell said.

“If you become perfect, what will you do?” I asked. “Would you terrorize Earth?” I asked. “Or would you be open to something that would quench your thirst for battle and possibly improve your perfect form?” I asked.

“Oh, I think I’m going to like this.” Cell said.

“I want you to join in with the Saiyan-Earth alliance, protecting the Galaxy from those who might try to harm it.” I said. “You get to kill any bad guys you want.”

“And my perfect form?” He asked.

“Oh, you’ll have it.” I said.

I waved my hand, and we vanished, reappearing on Earth in front of Trunks.

“You ready to go back?” I asked Trunks.

“Yeah. I’ve said my goodbyes. Is he up for absorbing my androids?” Trunks asked.

“Yes, But I have a request.” Cell said.

“What’s that?” Trunks asked.

“Instead of coming back here, I’d like to stay in your time. I’d like to protect your Earth.” Cell said. “What Joshua said intrigued me, but I don’t think I’d get many fights here with all the Saiyans. At least there’s just you there.” Cell said.

“And Gohan.” I said.

I waved my arm again, bringing us in front of the future Capsule Corps.

“What? What do you mean, Gohan?” Trunks asked.

“You’ll see.” I said as I walked up to the time machine.

I put my hand out as Bulma walked up.

“Hakai.” I said.

And with that, the time machine became dust, shattering apart in the wind.

“What? Why’d you do that?” Bulma asked.

“Traveling through time is a high crime against the Gods. Wouldn’t want to make them angry.” I said, turning to look at her.

“Who are you to say that?” Bulma asked.

“Mom, he’s a god ... and your brother-in-law.” Trunks explained.

“How? Tights ... the androids...” Bulma said before breaking down into tears.

“Yeah, speaking of...” Cell said.

“Let’s go.” I said.

I waved my arm and the four of us appeared in the town that the Androids were attacking.

“You two take care of the Androids, send any survivors our way. I’ll keep them protected.” I said.

“Right!” Cell and Trunks said.

“Remember, don’t destroy them. Let Cell absorb them.” I pointed out.

The two took off as I stood with Bulma. I held out my hand and a cup of tea appeared in it. I offered it to her.

“Who exactly are you?” Bulma asked.

“Your son didn’t travel to your past, but to a timeline that I had been in. I’m a traveler from another dimension where this all was a cartoon, and a comic.” I explained hurriedly. “When I came here, I found I could use every ability that was in the cartoons or the comic. So I literally had the powers of the god of all creation, but didn’t find out until Cell showed up.” I added. “By then, I was married to Tights, and we had a daughter.”

Flashes of Light, and explosions began happening.

“Trunks.” Bulma whispered.

“Oh, don’t worry. Your son has gone to a level far beyond anything you saw Goku or Vegeta do.” I said. “He’s obtained the power of a god, just like his father.”

“How was Vegeta, when you last saw him?” Bulma asked.

“Good, taking care of the Saiyan race. Being a father to your son. Bursting with pride of course because his wife was pregnant with a daughter.” I added.

“A Daughter?” Bulma asked. “I was pregnant with a girl?” She asked, a tear flowing down her face.

“Yes.” I said. “In my timeline, thanks to me, you and Vegeta met much earlier, and he learned to swallow his pride sooner.” I said.

“That sounds nothing like the Vegeta I knew.” Bulma said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.