Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 20: Freeza

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20: Freeza - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

It was a warm Thursday morning on the day I got the word from Guru. I got up from the bed and walked over to the closet.

“Where are you going?” Tights asked me as I began pulling on the armor Bulma had made for me.

“Namek. Freeza’s going to land.” I said.

I finished pulling on my armor and turned to her before I put on my scouter.

“How do I look?” I asked.

“You know how hot that armor gets me.” She said as I wrapped my tail around my waist.

I gave her a smirk and walked back over to the bed. I leaned in and kissed her softly.

“I love you.” I said before moving down to her stomach and kissing it. “And you be good for your mommy.” I added, making Tights giggle.

I stood back up.

“I’ll be back soon.” I said before putting two fingers to my head.

I appeared before the group doing their morning exercises.

“Change of plans.” I said.

“What? Already?” Turles asked.

“Turles, Nappa, Goku.” I started. “King Vegeta, Paragus. Krillian. Yamcha. You’re with me.” I turned to look at King Vegeta. “The rest of you are staying here to keep an eye on Earth.”

The ones I chose began taking off their training gear. They rushed off to get into the same battle armor that I wore. They came back, attaching their newly made scouters. Bulma had made these so that they could even read mine or Broly’s power levels at max.

“I wish to come too.” Broly said quietly.

“Bud, I need ya here. Baa wouldn’t be too happy if his buddy got hurt, right?” I said. “Besides, the King needs you to protect Bulma.”

“I will protect.” He said. “Bulma is my friend.” He added as the others joined me.

A few minutes later, we appeared outside Freeza’s ship, which had just landed.

“Turles, Paragus, Draw a line around the ship. One foot deep.” I said.

The two took to the sky and blasted a ring around the ship as Freeza’s soldiers, followed by Freeza himself, exited the ship. Turles and Paragus landed behind me.

“Oh ho, what’s this? A welcoming committee?” Freeza yelled.

“Freeza, this planet is under the strict protection of the Saiyan-Earth alliance, as in cooperation with the Galactic Patrol. You are trespassing. If you attempt to go beyond the line, you will be starting a war.” I sounded off.

Freeza laughed. I looked at his soldiers.

“If any of you cross that line, you will die.” I said.

Many of them began activating their scouters. I laughed as they looked in confusion as we each only read a miniscule power level.

“Those will not work on us.” I pointed out.

“Zarbon, Dedoria. Make quick work of these fools and bring me their dead bodies.” Freeza ordered.

“Krillian. Yamcha. These two are yours.” I sounded.

As Zarbon and Dedoria attempted to get close to the line, Krillian was the first to cross it, knocking them back to Freeza’s side. He charged up and fired a destructo disk, throwing it at Zarbon before Zarbon could even get up. One down. Yamcha was next. He caught up with Dedoria, and with a few simple moves from the warrior, Dedoria lay on the ground with all the bones in his body shattered. The two returned to my side. Freeza was in disbelief.

“Those were our weakest that we brought, Freeza.” I called out. “Did you want the Ginyu force here to back you up? Or did you want to leave?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.