Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 17: Galactic Patrol

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17: Galactic Patrol - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“So ... why am I here?” I asked as Tights and I got out of the vehicle.

It was the next day, and instead of hanging out with the other Z Fighters, Tights had insisted we head to some island. There was a small town here.

“Because I live here.” Tights said as Jaco walked up to her.

“Hey Jaco!” Tights said, giving him a hug.

“Really, you humans are odd. You haven’t seen me for a whole Earth week, and you act like it’s been forever.” Jaco said as I walked up next to Tights.

Jaco noticed me.

“Um, Tights, you seem to have a visitor.” Jaco said.

“Yeah, he’s my boyfriend.” Tights said.

“Hello, Super Elite Galactic Patrol member Jaco.” I said offering him my hand.

“You know me?” Jaco asked.

“Yes, and no. It’s hard to explain.” I said before filling him in on the story.

It took a while, and we walked while I told him the story.

“So what I gather from all of that.” Jaco said as we got to a building that was half constructed. “Is that you came from another dimension?” Jaco explained. “And then you went nuts.”

I sighed.

“No, it’s not mythology.” I sighed. “And yes, I’m a Saiyan ... Do you really want me to prove it?” I asked.

“Not particularly.” Jaco said. “But the rest of the Saiyans are extinct.”

“Not all of them.” I explained.

“What?!” Jaco said.

“Oh, and I’m gonna go punch Freeza in his stupid face.” I said.

Jaco laughed.

“You’re funny.” Jaco said.

I rolled my eyes, gave Tights a quick kiss on the cheek, grabbed Jaco by the arm, and put my fingers to my forehead.

We reappeared in front of the group as they were starting their morning exercises.

“Get your hands off me!” Jaco said as I dragged him over to the group and threw him to the ground in front of Vegeta.

“Why’d you bring this Galactic Patrol Trash to me?” Vegeta asked.

“Oh. He’s telling me you don’t exist, my king.” I said. “That the Saiyans are extinct, and that I won’t punch Freeza in his stupid face.”

“Wait, if we’re extinct, does that mean we can kill him and get away with it?” Nappa asked.

“You could’ve probably done that before this, Nappa.” I laughed as Jaco stood up.

He looked around at everyone in their suits and then back at me. My tail flicked at him, and suddenly he got a shocked look on his face.

“How many here are Saiyans?” I called out.

Vegeta, Nappa, Goku, Paragus, and Broly raised their hands with me. Jaco looked around.

“Oh, crap.” Jaco said.

“Relax.” I said. “We’re on your side. Actually, I was going to hunt you down. I wanted to talk to your boss about an accord.”

“An accord?” Jaco asked.

“Yup. You up for being a liaison?” I asked. “Stupid question. You’re gonna be the liaison.”

I grabbed his arm and put my fingers to my forehead again, and we appeared on the island again.

“As they say in the cheesy science fiction flicks, take me to your leader.” I said to him as I let him go.

Tights giggled.

Several hours later we were standing in front of Jiya in his robotic suit.

“Sir, this individual...” Jaco started.

“Hello, Jiya.” I said with a grin.

“Don’t you know any form of respect?” Jaco said. “First you accost me, and force me to bring you here, and now you’re speaking to people without respect?”

“Calm down, Jaco.” Jiya said. “He’s not a member of our unit, let him speak his mind.”

“Cool, so here’s what’s up.” I said. “I’m gonna punch Freeza in his face.” I said.

Jiya started laughing.

“That’s quite the statement.” Jiya said.

“And the Galactic Patrol is going to leave the Saiyans alone.” I said.

“The Saiyans are...” Jiya said as I flicked my tail at him. “Oh.” He said.

“In exchange for leaving us alone, we’re going to keep the Freeza force in line, and stop them from conquering planets.” I said. “We will hire our forces out to planets that need domestic disputes solved. Only three Saiyans per planet.” I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.