Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 15: Best Possible Outcome

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 15: Best Possible Outcome - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“There is no way!” Chichi yelled as she slammed her hands on the table.

I didn’t pay attention, as I just kept eating food as fast as I could. Best part of being a Saiyan was definitely being able to eat so much.

“Oh, come on, Chichi!” Goku whined.

“No! You’ve been gone a year! This green bastard kidnapped Gohan, and now you want permission to train him more? And send him into fights?” Chichi yelled.

I swallowed down my food.

“Nope.” I said, cutting off Goku’s next word.

“What?” Chichi asked.

Goku and the others Parroted her.

“Listen Guys. Trust me when I say that Gohan is a wonderful fighter, and in the timeline that was in the cartoon, that was ... when he was 11. That’s it. He was a step behind every other Saiyan before that. After that, he was a step behind every other Saiyan until he was 18, and then he was a step behind again.” I said. “Two fights. Two whole fights is all he was useful for, the first he won, the second it absorbed him before he could win.” I said.

“But the new training!” Krillian objected.

I held up a hand.

“Isn’t for the kid. Don’t get me wrong, he’s strong when he needs to be, and he could train...” I said. “Or.”

“You’re for him learning.” Chichi asked.

“Yes, but my reasoning is pretty simple, Chichi.” I pointed out.

“Oh?” She asked.

I smirked.

“He could never hope to keep up with the likes of us, he’s got too much of his mother in him!” I said with a shrug.

“HEY!” Chichi said as Vegeta and Nappa started laughing. “You don’t think he can make it with you?”

“Oh, don’t get me wrong, he was half as good as the fighters here at points, but half doesn’t cut it on the battlefield. And all the book learning leads him to a mediocre job at best after he grows up.” I pointed out.

“What? You know what he becomes?” Chichi asked, her eyes now sparkling.

She rushed over to my side.

“A teaching assistant.” I said. “Not even good enough to be a professor.” I said mockingly.

Chichi blanched.

“And what’s worse, is that since he was terribly split between the two, and you guilt-ed him all the way, he became neither a scholar or fighter.” I pointed out.

“But, my Gohan!” Chichi said.

“Chichi, remember, this was all a cartoon for me. I saw what happened, and now I can help with it.” I said.

“Okay, so what should I do?” Chichi asked.

“Both.” I pointed out. “But structured. Studying with time out for training. Exercise both his body and mind. We’ve got the equipment. So why not?” I asked.

“How would it work?” Chichi asked.

For the next hour I was laying out a standardized schedule for Gohan for the week, with weekends off for free time, that Chichi seemed happy with.

“See, Goku, why couldn’t you come up with that?” Chichi asked.

“Because your husband thinks about one thing, and it’s the curse of the Saiyan race, whereas Joshua has the body of a Saiyan, the mind of a human, and knowledge of one potential future.” Whis pointed out as he stood up. “So he’s trying to get everything worked out in the best workable solutions for all parties.”

“Do you think that could work? I mean for everything?” Tights asked.

“No. It won’t. Freeza’s a good example. He’s going to attack the Namekians. No doubt about it.” I said. “Then he’ll come to Earth, when he’s done.”

“What? Why Earth?” Nappa said.

“Because you all came here. If we don’t intervene on Namek, he’ll come to find you. If we do, he’ll come for revenge.” I said. “There are things that no matter how much I try to change them, they’re still going to happen.”

“Time is tricky like that. It’s why most deities aren’t allowed to time travel.” Whis said. “Well, I’m stuffed. I’m going to head back.”

He turned to me.

“Coming?” He asked with a smile.

“I ... Uh...” I started to get up.

“Will be staying with me.” Tights said as she stood up.

She walked over to Whis.

“How can Josh get in touch with you...” She started.

“Oh, he knows how.” Whis said.

Whis turned to everyone else.

“Good luck in your training.” He said.

He turned to Bulma.

“Thank you for the wonderful food.” He said before tapping his staff on the ground and vanishing.

Tights grabbed me by the hand and pulled me up and led me away from the others.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.