Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 14: Power up

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 14: Power up - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

We arrived on Planet Namek outside Guru’s house in front of Nail. I immediately let go of Tight’s hand and bowed to show respect.

“Great Warrior Nail, I’ve come to seek an audience with Elder Guru.” I said.

“He said you would be arriving.” Nail said as I rose.

Nail led us inside to Guru. Tights kept quiet. I caught the reason why out of the corner of my eye. She was writing everything she observed.

“Ah. There he is.” Guru said. “Welcome to Planet Namek, young Joshua.”

“Thank you for seeing me, Elder Guru.” I said as I bowed.

“The Supreme Kai has been keeping me up to date on your progress.” Guru said. “He suggested you might come and then let me know when you were on your way.” He added as I rose. “Come here, young warrior.” He said.

I knew what was about to happen. I walked over to him and he placed his hand on my head, reading my thoughts.

“I see. Your story is interesting. I would love to see how it plays out in the end.” Guru said. “Now, let me unlock your hidden potential.” He said.

Suddenly I was enveloped by a light as Guru cried out. When the light receded, I could feel the increase in power.

“Now go, young warrior. I will contact you if Freeza arrives.” Guru said.

“Thank you, Elder Guru.” I said before bowing.

I walked over to Nail. I offered my hand to him and he looked down at it.

“I probably don’t have to say this, Nail, but you’re amazing.” I said.

He looked shocked for a minute and then took my hand and shook it.

“Thank you.” He said.

I took Tights by the hand and raised my fingers to my forehead.

We reappeared on the world of the Kais next to Elder Kai.

“Ah, you’re back, I see.” Elder Kai said as I let go of Tights hand. “I’m guessing you’re ready for the ceremony.”

“Indeed, wise Lord Kai.” I said with a bow.

“Well, of course, you know I’ll need payment.” Elder Kai said with a grin.

“What kind of payment?” Tights asked.

“Oh my! A pretty young girl!” Elder Kai said, almost drooling.

He straightened himself up. I turned and whispered into her ear for a moment.

“Really? That’s all?” She asked.

“Wise Lord Kai, please help Joshua.” She said sweetly.

She walked over to him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Oh, my!” He said as he blushed. “What did you tell her?”

“That the wise Lord Kai likes the ladies in his presence to give a show of love and adoration before granting any request.” I said.

“It’d be wrong for me to not do that, especially since you let me be here!” Tights said.

Elder Kai cleared his throat as both Kibito and the Supreme Kai gave off an embarrassed look. I knew they didn’t like it. I quickly remembered that they didn’t like it when Goku promised them anything remotely like female attention for the Elder Kai in the show.

“Right! You should always show Deities and your elders respect.” Elder Kai said with a matter-of-fact tone.

“Absolutely.” Tights said as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

She stroked his ear.

“And our love.” She cooed at him. “For you all watch over us, and we really appreciate it.”

I got a little jealous.

“Ha ha, anything for a pretty young thing like you.” Elder Kai said.

“Can you please help, Joshua, Wise Lord Kai?” Tights asked seductively. “He just wants to keep the world safe.” She added.

“Of course, my dear.” Elder kai said.

She whispered in his ear something that I couldn’t hear, covering her mouth so I couldn’t see. His eyes went wide. She pulled back from him.

“Alright, young fella! Let’s get started.” Elder Kai said. “I’m guessing I don’t need to tell you what to do.”

I stood up straight. He smiled at this, and I watched him as he started dancing as he normally does. I shut out everything else in my mind and focused. I didn’t let the ritual get seen by my eyes. I didn’t let my ears hear anything. I just stood there quietly. No distractions, though Tights was intent on watching. Several hours later, Elder Kai had me sit, and we began that portion. I focused and kept meditating as he did his thing. Unlike Gohan, I wasn’t distracted by the Majin Buu situation. I had all the time in the world and my focus was better because of it. I didn’t let those talking around me distract me and almost didn’t notice when Elder Kai told me I was done.

“Hey, Joshua!” Tights said. “Elder Kai says you’re done.” She called out as I opened my eyes.

She ran up to me as I stood up and threw me into a hug. I let out a yawn after we broke the embrace. Something felt off. I was tired, but there was something else.

“You feel different.” She said.

“Of course he does! His full potential has been unlocked.” Elder Kai said.

“Thank you, sir.” I said to him.

“No, no. That was probably the easiest it’s ever been on me. You only took ten hours. Normally it takes twenty, but it seems like you’ve meditated like this before.” Elder Kai said.

“Only in my fantasies.” I laughed. “But yeah, I remember it taking 25 hours. You’re saying I only did it in ten?”

Tights turned towards the Elder Kai.

“Absolutely kid. You were great.” Elder Kai said.

“Now for my end of the bargain.” Tights said.

She grabbed the bottom of her shirt and lifted it up, flashing the Elder Kai. He grinned as she put it back down.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.