Step Into the Fandoms - Cover

Step Into the Fandoms

Copyright© 2020 by Arquillius

Chapter 12: Let Me Explain

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 12: Let Me Explain - One day, somehow, a lad wakes up to find he's entered one of his favorite cartoons, Dragon Ball Z. In doing so, he's obviously altered the timeline... (Covers Multiple Fandoms including DBZ, updates to codes as chapters come out)

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Heterosexual   Fiction   Fan Fiction   Superhero   Science Fiction   Aliens   Space   Time Travel   Magic   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Oral Sex   Politics   Revenge   Royalty   Transformation   Violence  

“So what do you say? Vegeta is gonna need an excellent advisor, Paragus.” I said. “And with your experience here, I’m sure you’d be the best pick for that role.” I pointed out.

Paragus stroked his beard.

“But why destroy the collar then?” Paragus asked.

“Do you understand Broly’s true power?” I said.

“Yes.” Paragus asked.

“Did you know it is stronger than Freeza?” I asked.

“Yes?” Paragus said, less sure of himself

“Stronger than anyone in Freeza’s family.” I said.

“Yes?” Paragus repeated.

“Stronger than the Legendary Super Saiyan?” I asked.

“What?” Paragus gasped out

“Stronger than the Super Saiyan God?” I said.

Paragus’s and Vegeta’s eyes went wide.

“The transformation with the red hair. That’s Super Saiyan God.” I said.

“Impossible!” Paragus said.

I walked a few steps back and sighed.

“Base form.” I said. “I’m going to walk you through everything that’s possible to you.”

I transformed to Super Saiyan, without extending my aura at all. The transformation was effortless. Paragus’s jaw dropped. Broly and Vegeta just stared.

“This is Super Saiyan.” I said. “It multiplies the user’s strength by a certain factor. It changes the user’s hair golden, and their eyes become green. This form is taken by the one who beat Freeza in my cartoon.”

I transformed to level two, with my hair growing longer, and my aura actually becoming visible with electricity crackling around my body.

“Super Saiyan two. A significant increase in strength and speed, without letting the added energy expand your body.” I explained. “It was taken by the one who beat someone who dwarfed Freeza easily.”

I transformed effortlessly to level three, my eyebrows vanishing and my hair growing longer to the point that it was down my back.

“Super Saiyan three, notice the lack of eyebrows. Honestly, I don’t get it either. This form wasn’t used to beat an enemy in the cartoon. While it has its advantages in strength and speed, the user can’t hold it long.”

I focused and transformed to four. This one took a minute or two. No shouting, no screaming, just focusing.

“Super Saiyan four.” I said as I brushed my hands across the fur on my arms. “This form was taken by two Saiyans in the show who couldn’t stand each other. They used it to defeat multiple enemies.” I added as my Tail flicked. “Notice the tail has grown back.”

I reverted to base.

“Base form again.” I said.

I focused and transformed into Super Saiyan God, my red aura flowing about me.

“Super Saiyan God. When five Saiyans with righteous hearts give their energy into a sixth, a Super Saiyan god is born. However, the power is fleeting and only lasts a short time. That was the story behind it. While the legend played out and Kakarot was the one who took this form first in the show, Prince Vegeta reached it without using the legend.” I explained, giving Vegeta a smirk.

I transformed again, my aura changing to blue.

“Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, also known as Super Saiyan Blue.” I said. “This is the Super Saiyan form of the Super Saiyan God. You can guess who achieved this by my prior statement.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.