A Problem With That Nut Meg - Cover

A Problem With That Nut Meg

Copyright© 2020 by Vulgus

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young woman has the misfortune of moving in next door to a woman who drugs and enslaves women for a large organization of sexual predators.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Military   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Spitting  

She parked in my driveway this morning. We got in her car and she drove in silence. We’re not headed back to the studio but I take no comfort in that. Fifteen minutes later, driving down a street which is definitely not on the best side of town, she turned down a narrow alley. She drove a short ways and pulled up and parked near an unmarked door in the rear of what appears to be a small, older strip mall.

She turned the engine off, grabbed my chin and pulled my head toward her. She looked into my eyes for a moment. I know what she’s doing. She’s trying to decide if she should give me more of that drug. I guess I look sufficiently subdued. She said, “Let’s go.”

We got out of the car and walked to the nearest door. She knocked and we waited several minutes before a very large, very ugly monster of a man opened the door. Meg greeted him, “Hey, Moose! How’s it hangin?”

He nodded at Meg then spent an inordinate amount of time examining me before nodding that we should follow him. He turned without ever speaking a word and we followed him down a short, dark, narrow passageway.

Meg pushed me ahead of her and the three of us walked to the last of the three doors on the left located just before the end of the hallway. The huge man escorting us tapped on the door and pushed it open. He stood back out of the way and Meg pushed me into the small office. Our oversized guide entered behind us, standing in the doorway and nearly filling the door frame with his oversized body.

The man behind the desk, a man in his mid-fifties who looks like he must surely be a criminal of some sort, leaned back in his chair and leered at me as his eyes scanned my body. Wearing my more modest clothing didn’t make me feel any more comfortable as the guy behind the desk undressed me with his eyes. He finally looked past me to Meg and exclaimed, “Not bad, Meg! This looks like the best one yet. Too bad I couldn’t have had her yesterday before Carter and his apes got a piece of her.”

Meg didn’t sound the least bit apologetic when she responded, “He was high bidder, Gordo. You know how it works. Be grateful to Carter for a day’s worth of training she got thanks to him and his crew. And after all, I do pretty much work for him. I can’t piss him off. Don’t worry, though. From what the guys said she’s still nice and tight. I’m pretty sure you’ll enjoy her. And let’s face it, I’ve seen more than a few of the skanks you regularly dip your dick into. You really aren’t all that picky.”

“That true. And I’m not planning on fucking her today anyway. I’ll have to wait until tomorrow. I’m going to put her out front for a while and drum up some business for tomorrow so I need to keep her clean. I can’t wait to see those puffy lips wrapped around the base of my cock, though.”

Gordo chuckled but then shot me a stern look and asked me if I know why I’m here. I shrugged and responded, “To have sex I imagine.”

He nodded and asked, “How do you feel about that?”

“I’m not happy about it but there’s nothing I can do about it. I’m drugged. I have to do what I’m told.”

That made him smile. He explained, “I work with Carter. I do a final edit and I distribute the movies he makes. He called me last night to tell me about you and said he asked Meg to bring you over so I could try you out before you get worn out. Wasn’t that considerate of him?”

“Yes, sir. That was very considerate of him.”

“Strip, bitch.”

It isn’t like I have any other options. I didn’t dawdle. I see no sense in dragging this out. I removed my dress and dropped it on a nearby chair. While I was working on my bra he turned to Meg and said, “Good choice, Meg. She’s gonna be popular and I like it when you bring them in dressed like the kind of woman they were the day before you get your hot little hands on their sweet asses. I guess she’ll be turned into the kind of whore who makes the kinds of movies Carter makes soon enough. But they’re a lot sexier before they change, before they get that thousand-yard stare.”

As soon as I was naked he ordered me to come around his desk. He pulled me closer and ran his rough hands over my body for a few moments before standing, pushing his pants and boxer shorts down, and returning to his seat. He pushed his pants the rest of the way down and off, spread his ugly legs and pointed to the floor between them.

The man is disgusting. He isn’t as ugly as the ogre who let us in the building but he’s pretty damn ugly. The skin of his legs is white as a sheet of paper, wrinkled, sagging and unusually hairy. It almost looks like he has fur on his legs! But at least he seems clean. His cock is already hard and is average looking, which is a relief.

I reached out, wrapped the fingers of my right hand around his erection, leaned down over his lap and licked the slick head for a moment before tightening my lips around it and sliding them all the way down to the very base. I paused with the head of his cock in my throat and his pubic hair tickling my nose while he sat back, sighed loudly and said, “I love it that Carter and Tim teach all you cunts how to deepthroat.”

I slowly drew back until only the head of his cock was trapped between my lips and then I began fucking his cock with my mouth the way I learned so well yesterday.

He sighed again and then said to the monster still standing in the doorway, “She’s pretty damn good at this, Moose. I can’t wait to see how she handles that horse dick you drag around with you.”

That’s what I feared as soon as I saw him. A guy as big as Moose must surely have a huge cock. I sucked a lot of cock yesterday. Well, to be more correct, my mouth was raped by a lot of cock yesterday. Some of those guys were pretty well hung and they enjoyed the hell out of driving their rampant cocks down my throat. But I’m not sure all that abuse has prepared me for that mountain of a man watching me from the doorway.

After about ten minutes or so, Gordo growled, “Wet your finger and stick it up my ass.”

Just the idea of doing what he’s demanding of me turns my stomach. But Meg’s miracle drug is still hard at work. I paused my cocksucking long enough to coat the middle finger of my left hand with saliva and then, carefully wormed it up under his hairy ball sack, into the musky crevice behind. I kept going until I reached his anal opening. I swallowed the urge to jerk my hand away and I wished Meg had given me a larger dose of that drug she’s using to control me. At least enough to tamp down the revulsion I’m feeling. I twisted my finger slightly and carefully worked it up into his nasty ass, stopping only when the constricted space would allow me to go no farther. Then I returned to sucking his cock.

As soon as my mouth returned to pleasing him he sighed and exclaimed, “Oh yeah! That’s it, bitch. Now you got it.”

I guess I must have been doing something right because he didn’t last another two minutes before he gripped my head and finished off fucking my mouth violently until he pulled my face hard against his belly and I felt his cock throbbing in my mouth. He held me like that, shooting his cum straight down my throat, only pulling back slightly so that he could deposit the very last spurt of bitter cum in my mouth; my reward for all my hard work I guess.

He pushed me away and I swallowed his small deposit while he stood up and put his clothing back in order. I remained in place, waiting for someone to tell me what to do. I expect Moose to take his turn but I don’t know if he wants me here or somewhere else and I don’t know if he’s going to want to use my mouth or another orifice. Oh wait! Yes I do. He said he’s not going to fuck me until tomorrow. I assume Moose won’t be fucking me, either.

I’m nervous because from what little I heard a few minutes ago it sounds like he must be very well hung. If, as Gordo stated earlier, Moose is hung “like a horse,” I suspect that sucking his cock will be a very uncomfortable undertaking and I certainly don’t want a cock that large shoved up my ass when Meg brings me back here. Well, even after what I went through yesterday I never really got used to anal sex. I don’t want any cock up my ass. If I have to have sex with Moose, I have to believe the best option would be to have him put that thing in the one orifice made for receiving it. I haven’t seen his cock yet but I know it’s really going to hurt.

Moose moved away from the door and, after dropping his pants and boxer shorts, he sat down in a straight chair against the wall. That poor chair doesn’t look nearly sturdy enough to hold his massive frame. It’s a normal sized chair but he’s so large he looks like an adult sitting in a chair made for an elementary school student. Even after being given a clue a few minutes ago I found myself staring in shock at the huge cock dangling down between his legs. It appears to still be at rest in its flaccid state despite him ogling my naked body and watching me provide his boss with oral sex for the last ten or fifteen minutes. The damn thing is at least a foot long and nearly as big around as my forearm!!

He leered at me and crooked his finger. More than anything I want to get up and run for my life. I’m not certain I’ll even be able to get the head of that incredible cock in my mouth! On the other hand, there’s no fucking way he could ever force that thing down my throat; at least not without killing me.

Gordo popped me on the ass to get my attention and nudged me back around his desk. As if in a trance, still staring at that huge cock, I slowly moved over in front of Moose. He’s so large that even while seated in that chair I have to look up to meet his gaze. Even seated he’s at least a foot taller than me.

He reached out and ran his large, rough hand over my tits and played with them for a moment or two before he said, “Unfortunately, the boss says I gotta leave your pussy alone ... for now. You gotta be clean for our customers. I won’t be able to fuck you today but I can wait until tomorrow. I fuck all the cunts we get in here eventually. Some of them eventually start to enjoy it, once they get used to it.”

Hearing him mention customers added significantly to my discomfort but only in passing. I’m still staring in shock at his cock which is hanging down half way to the floor.

He finally finished mauling my tits. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me down to my knees in front of him. I continued to stare at his dangling cock, not even sure how to do what I know I’m now expected to do for him. When I didn’t immediately reach out and start trying to please him his huge hand shot out and before I could react he wrapped his long fingers around my throat and applied just enough pressure to be painful.

Meg, sitting near enough that she could reach out and touch me, chuckled and exclaimed, “Damn! I love this shit, especially the first week or two! And when the stupid little cunt is young and hot like this one ... god I wish I had a fucking cock!!”

Moose chuckled but ignored Meg’s comment. He asked me, “What are you waiting for, cunt? You think you’d enjoy this more if I slapped you around a little first? I don’t mind, if that’s what you’re waiting for.”

He turned me loose and I slumped down in front of him. He looks like he’s getting ready to make good on his threat and that threat is all I need to finally spur me into action, though I still don’t know how I’m going to do what he’s demanding of me.

I inched closer, squeezing between his immense legs. I tentatively reached out and wrapped the fingers of my right hand around his dangling cock ... or at least as far around it as I could. There’s at least a one-inch gap between the tip of my thumb and the tip of my middle finger! I can’t really tell if his cock is hard or soft. It doesn’t feel like he has an erection but it isn’t as limber as a flaccid cock either. Erect or not, I pray it won’t get any bigger. I’m not certain that thing would fit in my pussy. I don’t know how he expects me to put it in my mouth.

I slid my hand down toward the head of his cock and lifted that heavy slab of meat until it pointed at my face. I looked up at his face and whispered, “I don’t ... I can’t ... I don’t think it will fit in my mouth!”

He glared down at me and snarled, “You better figure it out, bitch. I get blowjobs in here all the time. You ain’t no better than any of those other dumb cunts. I sometimes have to slap them around a little to give them a little incentive but I don’t mind. How about it, stupid? You need a little incentive?”

I didn’t intend to respond but before I could have, Gordo said to Moose, “I think you’re forgetting something.”

He opened a desk drawer and from it he brought out a pair of pliers and a small, empty, plastic food storage container. He set them close to the corner of his desk within reach of Moose and then sat back with an evil grin on his cruel face.

Moose asked, “You know what they’re for, girl?”

The pliers made me nervous but I really have no idea what the implied threat might be. Without looking up from his huge cock I slowly shook my head.

He sounded deadly serious when he said, “If you so much as touch my cock with a fuckin’ tooth you’ll leave here carrying your teeth in that plastic container so’s you can put them under your pillow tonight for the tooth fairy. And in case you’re wondering, I ain’t got no Novocain. Now quit stalling and wrap your lips around my damn cock. I’m starting to get impatient.”

I honestly don’t know how I managed it, but I guess being scared out of my mind helped a lot. Somehow I managed to open my mouth wide enough and force my lips to slide down that horse cock until I managed to get almost a third of it in my mouth. My mouth was so full I wasn’t able to use my tongue to tease it. But I managed to slide my lips up and down enough to please him. With my right hand I masturbated the half of his cock that didn’t fit in my mouth and my left hand lightly teased his balls until, after what seemed like hours, he grabbed my head and held it still with just the head of his cock in my mouth. I froze in place while he filled my mouth to overflowing with hot, bitter cum.

He finally released his iron grip on my head. While I knelt between his legs struggling to swallow his huge deposit it suddenly occurred to me that I still don’t know if his cock ever became erect. I detected no change in either the size or the ... I don’t know what to call it, the tautness, the hardness ... whatever? It never felt hard like an erect cock does. Looking at it now, the only difference I can see is that now the first four or five inches are shiny with my saliva.

Moose stood up, knocking me over as if he didn’t even realize I’m still there. I scrambled back out of his way and got back on my feet. He ignored me and put his clothes back in order. Then he turned to Gordo and I saw Gordo nod. Moose turned to me and said, “Follow me and keep your fuckin’ mouth shut.”

As I was following Moose out of the room I heard Gordo say to Meg, “It’s almost lunch time. Why don’t you come back around 1:30. That should be long enough.”

Long enough for what?! What are they going to be doing to me for nearly an hour and a half? If Moose had given me the opportunity I would have asked Meg for another dose of that drug that gives so many people control over me. I’m tired of being terrified. At least with the drug I feel more calm, even when I shouldn’t.

I followed Moose out through the office door. If he were half an inch taller he would have had to duck! We turned to the left in the dark, narrow hallway. It was only a few feet to the door at the end of the hallway. He opened that door and light flooded in, light and sound and movement. Moose stepped through the door and held it open for me. I reluctantly followed him through the door and took a quick look around.

We’re in a large store of some kind; a store like I’ve never been in before. Everywhere I look I see something to do with sex. There are sex toys of every description, sexually oriented magazines with pictures of naked women plastered all over their covers, aisle after aisle of X-rated movies, bottles and tubes of sexual lubricants and mysterious oils.

Most disturbing of all, moving among the aisles I see at least a dozen men, most of whom are now staring at me, apparently the only woman in a store devoted to sex ... and I’m standing here naked. I’ve never been in one before but this can only be one of those adult book stores. I wonder why they call it that. I don’t see any books.

I heard the door close behind me. I turned toward Moose. He growled, “Come on, follow me.”

I followed him to the counter against the far wall near the front entrance behind which an ugly old man is sitting by the cash register. Moose reached over the counter and picked up a tall wooden stool. He set it down at the end of the counter and ordered me to take a seat. As soon as I was seated he reached over the counter again and picked up a chest high metal pole with a large sign attached. He placed the stand near me and growled, “For the next ninety minutes your job is to be nice to the customers. That means if some guy grabs your tit or sticks a finger in your cunt you don’t have a problem with it. You don’t have to like it. You don’t even have to pretend to like it. But you fuckin’ sit there and take it.”

He spread my knees more than a foot apart and ordered, “Leave them just like that.”

He directed my attention to a small camera on the wall near me and said, “I’m going to be watching from the back. You really don’t want to piss me off.”

He turned and went back to the door through which we entered the store. I turned to read the sign standing beside me. It’s even worse than I feared. The sign, in print nearly large enough to be read from across the room, reads:

Meet Jenna, a 19-year-old college student who, until today, has never entered an adult oriented business of any kind. She will be available tomorrow from opening until closing for “private dance sessions” in a secluded room in the rear. Prices vary based on desired “dance.” Feel free to take a few minutes to get to know her.

The moment Moose walked away, curious customers began closing in around me. By the time Moose was out of the room there must have already been close to a dozen leering men surrounding me. I watched as they read the sign and then began to rape my body with their eyes. A perfectly average looking man who appears to be in his mid-thirties asked me, “Is that sign for real? Is that your name and your age?”

Even under the influence of that drug I still felt an almost irresistible urge to run through the nearby front door naked as the day I was born and scream for help. Instead, I fought to hold back the tears and nodded.

No one moved or spoke for what seemed like a long time. But then a grossly overweight old man pushed his way to the front of the gathering of horny men and after a quick scan of my body said, “You’re a hot little cunt, ain’t ya? This is really your first time?”

Before I could respond he reached out and wrapped his soft, sweaty, pudgy hand around my left tit and began to roughly grope me. I gasped, as did several of the men surrounding me. But again I nodded my head.

Apparently reassured by my lack of resistance and the failure of the guy behind the counter to object, my fans became instantly emboldened. In only seconds I was being groped by just about every man within reach.

The men began discussing me, making no effort to keep their thoughts to themselves. They want me to hear them. They talked about my tits and expressed their own preferences as to shape and size. The men who have already probed my pussy let everyone know how tight it is, and how juicy. Then they talked about what they intend to do to me when they return tomorrow.

As I listened to them talk it became apparent that I’m not the first woman who has been put in this situation against her will. These men don’t know where the women are coming from, only that they’re not hookers but they do whatever they’re told. I can pretty much tell from what they’re saying that Meg and Carter are providing the women. I wonder how many of us there are.

That ninety minutes on the stool turned into almost two hours of pure hell. I was almost happy to see Moose when he finally came in and led me back to Gordo’s office. Meg stood there and grinned from ear to ear. As soon as Moose shoved me into the small office she asked, “Did you enjoy that, slut?”

Before I could formulate an answer she said, “I guess you know how you’ll be spending your day tomorrow. The last cunt I rented to Gordo for the day ended up fucking and sucking sixty-three men by the time the store closed. She couldn’t even walk out of the room she spent the day in. Moose had to carry her sorry ass to the car.

“Just so you’ll know my heart’s in the right place, I’m going to let you have the following day off. You can lay around the pool and relax. You’ll need your rest. The next day, Carter has another movie all lined up for you. Tell me Jenna, do you like dogs?”

I’m so addled that I was actually going to answer her! But I saw her evil smile and I suddenly knew what she’s suggesting. My heart nearly stopped. I could only whisper, “No! Please. Why are you doing this to me?!”

But she has already answered that question. For the money and for the pleasure she gets from tormenting innocent women.

Gordo tossed me my clothes and I quickly got dressed. Meg and Gordo said goodbye. Moose has already left the area. I followed Meg back down the dark, narrow hallway and out to her car.

Not a word was spoken on the ride home. I don’t know what Meg is thinking about. I’m wondering if that horrible drug she’s forcing me to take will allow me to commit suicide. I’m having trouble deciding which of the upcoming atrocities they have scheduled for me is the most unendurable. The very concept of being raped by more than sixty men, in a single day no less, sounds worse than torture. I’m almost certain my body could not stand that and I can’t help but question whether I could even survive it. If I should be able to survive a day like they have planned for me I think it’s highly unlikely I’ll survive with my mind intact.

The plans for my second movie, however, god!!! I can’t even think about it. I can’t possibly have sex with an animal! If this cruel perversity is my foreseeable future I would be better off dead.

Meg pulled up and parked in her driveway. I waited to see if she’s through with me. I want to go home. I want a drink. I want to try to decide what to do. I assume she’ll want some relief after watching me servicing Gordo and Moose today and thinking about what she’s going to let those men do to me tomorrow. I know how much that turns her on.

I didn’t turn to look at her until I heard her chuckle. I turned to see her looking straight ahead and smiling. She turned towards me and said, “Your waiting for me to tell you to follow me into the house so you can eat my cunt, aren’t you? Sorry to disappoint. I have a date tonight.”

She was digging around in her large purse while she spoke. I held back a groan of despair when she pulled out the little plastic sandwich bag and poured me another shot of Devil’s Breath, the elixir which has stolen my life from me.

Having no choice, I gulped it down. I felt the calming effects immediately but they’re totally inappropriate. This is not a time for calm. From what I heard this afternoon I’m all but certain I’m about to be raped to death!

Meg ordered me to go home and be ready to go at 9:30 tomorrow morning. We got out of the car and went to our own homes. I’m glad she isn’t planning to use me tonight but as disgusting as it is, eating her pussy would have been the least of my problems. I can’t handle what they have planned for me. I wonder once more if that drug will let me kill myself. I can’t see why not. She didn’t order me not to.

I watched her until she entered her house and closed the door behind her. Then I turned and walked next door to my house, well, not my house, the house I’m living in. Whatever.

I used the little key fob to disable the alarm. I unlocked the door and went in. I turned to close and lock the door but before I could it was pushed open and a young man forced his way in, closed the door and locked it. I was too shocked to even scream! By the time I came to my senses and drew a deep breath, preparing to scream my ass off, the man had turned. He held me by the shoulders and in a surprisingly calm voice said, “Please, don’t scream. I want to talk to you. I want to help you.”

For some reason, probably the drug with which Meg just dosed me, I released my breath and stood there waiting for him tell me what to do. He’s just standing there. Now that it’s clear I’m not going to scream and I’m not fighting him he relaxed his grip on my shoulders, dropped his arms to his side and stepped back a pace or two. Suddenly I don’t feel quite so threatened.

The standing orders Meg gave me kicked in and I started getting undressed. My intruder gently grabbed my wrists and exclaimed, “What are you doing? Don’t do that. I’m not going to ... to do anything to you.”

I calmly responded, “I have to get undressed. Meg told me I can’t wear clothes when I’m home.”

He shook his head and said, “You can ignore that order now. I want you to keep your clothes on.”

I stopped trying to get undressed and took a closer look at my would-be assailant. I have the impression there’s something familiar about him, I know him from somewhere. But I can’t really say where I’ve seen him before if I have.

I notice the pleasant but tentative smile on his face. He most definitely looks non-threatening. He’s probably in his late twenties to early to mid-thirties. He appears to be in pretty good shape and reasonably good looking. I feel myself starting to relax but again I’m reasonably certain that’s due to the drug, not so much the situation in which I now find myself and the young man’s non-threatening, perhaps even friendly appearance.

A long moment passed while we stood facing each other as though neither of us knows what to say or do next. Finally, as though uncomfortable and unsure what he should say, the young man looked around and said, “Nice place you have here.”

But then, before I could respond he sounded much more serious when he said, “We need to talk. Let’s sit down, okay?”

I nodded and almost without thinking explained I’m just house sitting. I don’t even have a place of my own.

It sounded silly even as I said it but I heard myself offering the guy a drink. He pretty much just broke into my home! I doubt if most women would offer even a gentle assailant a drink. But I know I could use one. He smiled and replied, “God yes! I could really use a drink.”

I led him to the kitchen. I’m starving and was planning on getting something to eat as soon as I got home. I still plan on making a sandwich or something but that can wait. I asked him what he wants to drink and he asked if I have any beer. I got two of them from the fridge. They’re what remains of a twelve pack left by the homeowners. I handed the stranger a beer and we sat down at the kitchen table. I’m not much of a drinker and I’m not fond of the taste of beer. But I find that I really need a drink right now.

We sat in silence and sipped our beers for a few minutes before I finally recognized the guy. He’s watching me. He saw the moment it dawned on me where I’ve seen him before. I calmly said, “You’re one of the soldiers from yesterday.”

He nodded and then he said, “My name is Perry. Please, let me apologize. We didn’t know. Paul finally let it slip this morning that they’re drugging you and forcing you to do what you did. I swear, only Paul and Kevin knew beforehand. I never would have been there if I’d known. Most of us wouldn’t.

“I suppose if I were as good a person as I thought I was I wouldn’t have been there anyway. I keep telling myself making a porn movie, with a woman we thought was willing, didn’t seem like such a bad thing. Especially not after what we just went through. And it had been so long since we’d even seen an American woman, a beautiful young woman who, based on the crap they told us, loves sex. We just got back to The States and aren’t really all that civilized yet. It takes a while to adjust our brains once the shooting stops.

I shrugged, smiled and said, “I don’t blame you guys. I understand. And I appreciate you coming here to explain. But I don’t think there’s anything you can do to help me unless you know of a painless way I can kill myself. They have plans for me over the next few days. They’re going to do things to me that I’m certain I won’t be able to survive. But I’ll do them because of the fucking drug she keeps pouring down my throat.”

Perry reached out as if to hold my hand, to comfort me. But he stopped before his hand touched mine and drew his hand back suddenly with an apologetic look on his face. He said, “Sorry. I just want to do something to reassure you. I hate seeing you like this. Now, back to your problem. Tell me as much as you can about what they’re going to do.”

Their plans for me are disgusting and telling Perry about them is embarrassing. On the other hand, I haven’t much pride left and anyway, I’m still drugged and unable to say no to anyone.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.