Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge - Cover

Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge

Copyright© 2020 by James Howlette

Chapter 9

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Pathios has had one hell of a start on Eden, now he has to deal with a the aftermath of his most recent decision and the temperamental person that came with it. There is still the matter of those who have been changing things within the dungeon and making it more dangerous. Whatever comes next, is he up to the challange?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

I woke up to the pleasurable sensation of lips on the right side of my cock. Their softness slowly moved from the base of my shaft, to the crown in a slow crawl. Just as the lips reached the head, a wet tongue began its journey on the opposite side. I continued to lie there and enjoy their efforts as they took turns sucking and licking every inch of my genitals. Taking turns on my shaft while the other worked on my balls and then switching places. Each of them sucking one of my testicles while they both used a hand to tease me. I don’t know how much time passed, as I was lost in the pleasure of their attention.

All of a sudden, the hands and lips left, and the tip of my cock was pressed against what I could tell was the moist labia of one of my ladies. She slowly descended along my length, taking her time to enjoy every minute of me entering her. The groan that was let out when I bottomed out in her told me that it was Amenthia’s turn first. I opened my eyes to see her astride me, leaning back with her large, full breasts on display. Her lust filled eyes looked onto mine, but I didn’t have any time to look upon them. Within a minute my face was covered with the wet and excited pussy of my elvish lover.

I hungrily drank her juices, causing her to moan and begin rotating her hips. I tried to create a pattern of tongue movements that I hoped would really rock her world, but Amenthia was causing my focus to pull away. The tightness of her channel and the speed at which she bounced on me soon sent me over the edge. I groaned into Entivala’s pussy as I emptied the copious amount of cum their attention had created into the nubile blonde on top of me. Amenthia groaned and fell to the side, releasing me from the tight confines of her well fucked pussy.

I didn’t have to wait long before Enti shifted and engulfed me in her mouth, sucking the mixture of Amenthia’s lubrication and my cum off my softening member. Within a few minutes Enti had me at full mast again and crawled down my body until my cock was between her soaked and engorged labia. She rubbed herself along the top of my shaft, which was currently pointing between my legs, until she began to quiver. Once the small orgasm had subsided, she rose her hips causing my dick to spring up and slap against my lower abdomen. Enti grabbed me and positioned me at her entrance then locked eyes with me and she sat down on it. I watched as my cock slowly slid into her before she began to ride me.

She was on all fours, but I was lying down. It was almost like a mixture of doggy and reverse cowgirl. As I watched her bounce her ass off my hips, I couldn’t help grabbing those firm cheeks and help increase the speed and force of her movements. I began to raise my hips up as I pulled her ass down and the roughness increased the volume of her panting and moaning. I could feel my limit coming on fast and I could see she was desperately trying to go over a plateau that was eluding her. Going on my instincts, I moved my right hand to the center of her ass and slid my thumb into her asshole as I used a burst of speed to fuck her as hard as I could. Slapping her ass cheeks in alternating movements and moving my thumb in and out of her ass sent her over the edge and she screamed out her orgasm.

Her whole body trembled as her orgasm rocked her. The walls of her pussy rippled and clenched as they spasmed around my shaft and it put me over the edge, causing me to cum hard into my sexy little elf. She fell forward on her face, as my dick slipped out of her with an audible plop. A minute later she was rolled onto her back by Amenthia, who buried her face in the redhead’s freshly fucked vagina, as she lowered her own onto Enti’s face. The room was now filled with sounds of moans and loud slurping as both women worked quickly to devour as much of my cum as they could.

I watched in awe and lust but willed myself to not get hard for a third time. As much as I would love to spend all day fucking, I had some things I wanted to get done. Once that was finished, I planned to get food in my system and see if I can fuck them both into a stupor. I watched them bring each other to two orgasms before Amenthia fell off her friend and crawled up beside her. They kissed passionately and even went as far as licking the juices off each other’s faces. I marveled at how wanton they looked at this very moment, given how innocent they could look and act when we were out in the Dungeon.

Feeling rather brave, I gave them both a slap on their left breasts, right on the nipples and said, “Come on my lovelies, we have some things to do. The sooner they are done, the sooner I can see just how much cum I can empty into you two in a single day.”

Both surprised me by moaning from the slap, no doubt due to the heightened state of arousal they were in. Both bit their lower lip in pleasure, before looking at me with lust filled eyes. When I mentioned our tasks they seemed to come out of their daze and began to pout like a toddler told to stop playing with its favorite toy. When I got to the part of what my plans were for after our tasks today, their eyes lit up and there was a mad dash to get dressed. Clothes and undergarments began to fly everywhere as they picked out their clothes and got dressed. I noticed they weren’t as slutty as our last day about town, but they weren’t in their normal adventuring clothes, either.

I saw them both forgo bras, as they out on tight, form fitting shirts. There seemed to be some cup support in them, which also helped hide the noticeable bumps their nipples would have made if it had just been the fabric. They were v-cut and dipped low into their cleavage allowing a nice amount of the ample flesh to be seen. The sleeves went to just before the elbow and were free flowing. I had not seen clothing like this on others, but they had been given earth styled undergarments. I wondered when they got them and how many more shirts like that, they had up their sleeves. Amenthia was off in a light, cerulean blue, of course, with Enti wearing a rich, viridian green.

They both decided on pants today, and panties, though these seemed to be tighter and more form fitting than their usual slacks. It looked like they had been painted on to both of them and once they put their boots on, they made my mouth water. I could tell by the smirks on their faces that this was their intended reaction and wondered what else they had planned for me today. I grabbed a pair of brown pants with a tan shirt. Which both ladies decided to help me with, making sure to touch me as much as possible and everywhere they could while doing it. I had to adjust myself before we left the room and had both ladies at their respective sides when we left.

We greeted the guard outside our room and wished him a good morning before we went downstairs for breakfast. Amenthia and Enti, of course, drew stares of lust, envy, and jealousy from the other people in the dining hall. Despite the reaction of the people around us, we got through our meal unmolested and popped out to stop into Brot’k’s before we headed out. We entered to find the shop bustling with people who were perusing the shelves of newly made equipment. I could see looks of surprise at the various weapons and armor available and I could see the pride in Brot’k, Fra’tilia and Cassandra’s faces. Brot’k was just finishing with a customer when he saw us.

“Ah, my friends it is good to see you,” Brot’k announced with a smile and laugh. “What can I do for you three today?”

I smiled and said, “We aren’t here to shop today, I am afraid. I have some ideas, but they can wait for another day, as they aren’t pressing. I just wanted to pop in, say hi and see how things are going. I can see that you’re starting to get some members looking and hopefully buying.”

“Yes, I have been fortunate, thanks to you,” he replied looking around the room. “If it weren’t for you, I would still be making things in secret and having others take credit for my work. You have done a lot for me, too much, in fact. I will never be able to repay you.”

I shrugged my shoulders, “I didn’t do it to put you in my debt, but to thank you for your kindness and to help a friend. I am glad that I have been able to do that for you and I will continue to do so. Did Cassandra tell you about the quest we completed yesterday or the results of that particular quest?”

He thought for a moment then shook his head and replied, “No, she hasn’t said anything to me about yesterday. She didn’t come by after you returned, and she got in only an hour ago and went right to work.”

“Well then, I will tell you,” I said with a smile. “Long story short, we were tasked to find out why a mine tunnel on the third floor was collapsing repeatedly. We investigated and found that a worm was doing it to protect her nest. On an impulse, I left and got Amenthia a spell to speak to animals and she used it on herself and me to allow us to talk to it. I negotiated a symbiotic relationship that would see the mine always have ore, gems and other bounty and the worm’s den would always be safe. As a thank you, you will be receiving fifty pounds of iron, copper and tin within the next few days and will receive more shipments periodically.”

I watched in amusement as my story caused changes in his face, from interest and understanding, to shock and surprise at the deal that I mentioned. He hooted in happiness and came around the counter to hug us. I glanced over to see Cassandra smiling at the exchange, then saw her blush and turn her gaze away when our eyes locked.

“We plan to go out into the town and see some more of the sights,” I explained. “I still haven’t seen more than one or two specific places that Amenthia took me to and then the Dungeon itself. I would welcome any suggestions of places to see. Then I plan to take them to dinner at The Dark Chamber. We have been there before and loved the service, so I figured I would treat them to a nice dinner.”

Brot’k thought for a moment and replied, “Well, if that is the case, I would suggest seeing the celestial gardens near the north eastern part of town. They are breathtaking, said to have been designed by Freyja herself. I would also say, visit the Museum of the Gods. It has the chronicles of their time before Eden and the trials they endured creating this place. It is a wonder to behold and something you really shouldn’t miss.”

We thanked him and left for the atrium. It was odd to go through the front doors to the Pact House after using the transit tubes for so long. It was a warm, sunny day with only a handful of clouds in the sky. The gentle breeze felt nice, not too warm, or too cold.

I turned to the blonde on my right and said, “Amenthia, I forgot to ask you something. What are the seasons like and what kind of temperature changes should we expect?”

“There are none,” Amenthia answered with a smile. “Due to the way the planet was situated during its creation, the planet faces directly to our sun. The tilt of your Earth’s axis was why you would notice temperature changes and different seasons. Instead, there are set climates here; it has made the placement of cities and villages, other than the ones surrounding the Dungeon, ideal. All of the twelve cities house a Dungeon at their center and the capitol that houses the Council, are all along the planetary equator. The other races and their respective villages are either north or south depending on the climate and terrain.”

Enti nodded and added, “The forest kingdom I hail from is north east of here between this city and the Dungeon city of Ar’month. This temperature would be equal to twenty-five degrees Celsius or seventy-seven degrees Fahrenheit, depending on where you were from. That would be like a cool summer to you, where, in our kingdom, it is more like a springtime temperature. Its temperature averages around fifteen degrees Celsius or fifty-nine degrees Fahrenheit.”

“Okay, that makes a bit of sense,” I replied with a nod. “I just wanted to be prepared. That means the only temperature fluctuations we should encounter would be in the Dungeon itself.”

Both ladies nodded in reply and pulled themselves tighter against my arm in unison. I would swear they practiced it when I was not around, but there was truly little time when I was away from them. I enjoyed the feel of the soft flesh beneath their shirts being pressed into me. I tried to ignore the growing erection that was making its presence known, letting this fuel the fire that would be unleashed later this evening.

I suggested we visit the gardens first and let my companions guide me towards our destination. We went along the main roads, responding to greetings as we passed. I was glad that they were wearing clothes that were less scandalous than the last time we walked through the town. Still, I felt pride in having two beauties on my arms and would occasionally allow my hand to brush their thigh or ass. I would get a squeeze of my hand showing they noticed and approved. After a half hour of walking, we came to our destination.

There was a short line to get inside, though I was surprised to find it wasn’t for a fee, but simply to allow it not to be too crowded. Amenthia explained during our walk that there was a specific path, not unlike a garden hedge labyrinth, though the gardens. The wait allows there to be enough space between patrons to make it a more personal experience. I found myself looking forward to the sights as we waited for our turn to enter.

Though it seemed like a simple, yet extravagant garden, I was amazed at the work that had been done. Each area chronicled the saga of the gods that made and ruled this world. It showed the Norse stories of Odin and his hanging from Yggdrasil, Tyr losing his hand during the binding of Fenrir and even the end of days: Ragnarok. The same was done for the Greek, Roman, Hindu, and Egyptian gods. The detail was astounding and remarkable, given most of it was made with various plants intertwined with one another. Hedges shaped and pruned to look like people or animals, flowers and various kinds of foliage adding color and detail to the various pieces.

It took roughly three hours to make our way through the whole garden. Partially due to the sheer amount of things to see, but also because we stopped to appreciate each piece. It was refreshing to see artistic depictions made reality through living plants. It made me think of all the ways we could have made the same strides back home. Instead of iron and steel, bushes, and flowers to make sculptures that would look amazing and yet provide much needed sustenance through the oxygen it would provide. The detail was no different than many of the marble statues found in museums all over my world. It was a shame, but that was something I didn’t need to dwell on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.