Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge - Cover

Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge

Copyright© 2020 by James Howlette

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Pathios has had one hell of a start on Eden, now he has to deal with a the aftermath of his most recent decision and the temperamental person that came with it. There is still the matter of those who have been changing things within the dungeon and making it more dangerous. Whatever comes next, is he up to the challange?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

I awoke feeling slightly sore, with two numb arms. My beautiful and ethereal women were curled up against my chest. Their heads resting on my shoulders and causing the numbness I felt. Once I got free, they would give the uncomfortable prickly sensation as feeling returned. As I recalled the events of last night, I felt a slight blush on my cheeks, but fought it away. We had been in the middle of our sexual escapades when a member of the inn’s service staff walked in with our food. I didn’t realize that the door was unlocked, but I was thankful we had decided to try out the bed curtains. When the door opened, Enti was sitting on Amenthia’s face, playing with the blonde’s ample breasts. I was thrusting into Amenthia’s tight pussy and Amenthia was eating Enti like it was her last meal on earth.

The noises we were making were rather loud, though we suspected the walls muffled the sound. However, when the door opened, we heard a cart being pushed in and a loud gasp from the other side of the curtain. Despite hearing this, our brains didn’t register that we were no longer alone until a few moments later when I emptied myself into Amenthia and drew back the curtain to get some water. I was greeted by a young girl, maybe sixteen years of age. She had short brown hair, cut in a bob, and long pointed ears. I was unsure if she was a half elf, or pure blood, but it didn’t matter. The poor girl looked to be shell shocked and her gaze was darting between my naked form, and the two horny women locked in a heated sixty-nine with one another.

When she finally broke free of the spell that had distracted her, she apologized and quickly left the room. I walked up behind her and locked the door, before turning to see my lovers coming out of their coupling.

“Well I guess she got a view she will never forget,” I announced to the others with a sigh. “At least the food is here, so why don’t we dig in before getting some rest?”

Amenthia cocked her head and asked,” what do you mean ‘she’ got a view that ‘she’ will never forget?”

I blushed a little and replied, “It appears that near the tail end of our three way, a young serving girl came into the room with a trolley of our food. When I came inside you, I opened the curtain to get some water and stepped out to find her staring at the bed in shock. She couldn’t decide whether to look at me and my cock, or you devouring one another. When she finally broke free of the trance our lust put her in, she apologized and quickly left the room.”

Enti and Amenthia looked at each other and simply started to laugh. I guess they hadn’t been as embarrassed as I had by the situation, though I was starting to see that they had a more open and relaxed mentally. Perhaps it came from the unique training they received for being paired with a rebirth candidate. I was still getting used to two women being into me. I sure was loving the sex and the closeness, given my lack of other before my death. Still, for someone who longed for a relationship, only to get what most men dream of, it was a bit to take in.

We enjoyed the food and drink the inn had provided and, out of courtesy, we parked the trolley with our empty plates outside our door. Both ladies seemed to have been starving and the hearty food made our fatigue more prominent. With our lust and hunger sated, we crawled into bed to enjoy a good night’s sleep. I was only partially surprised when I wasn’t visited by the Oracle in my dreams last night. Given her penchant for appearing every so often with a warning or riddle about my future, I had expected to see her.

With our rest done, we went and had one more shower, this time the three of us. It took a little longer than expected, as the group shower slowly devolved into me fucking both of them against the wall. Both refused to leave the room until they had each received cum deposits. I was surprised when Enti demanded a load in her ass, right after I deposited one in Amenthia’s. I had only expected to give them each a load in their pussies, but then Enti helped lube Amenthia up with some oil she brought into the shower with us. She had not done it before, but Amenthia had worked with her to get her prepared.

While Amenthia gets intense pleasure from it, I could tell it was more being equal to Amenthia, than it was Enti’s enjoyment. I made a mental note and would think on ways of increasing her enjoyment, should she continue to make this particular request. Still, I enjoyed it, as did both of them and once we were clean again, we donned our gear and prepared to leave. I opened the door to find that the trolley was there and loaded with various breakfast foods. Eggs, bacon, sausage, potato hash and an assortment of fruits and veggies for Entivala.

Not to say no to such hospitality, we pulled the food in and filled our bellies once more, before returning the trolley back outside and making our way downstairs. We thanked Faror for the services of his inn and promised to visit again when we could. As we left the inn, we found Cassandra standing by the door waiting for us.

“It is about time you three got out of there,” Cassandra said in a playful tone. “I know these two can, no doubt, be a handful, but I figured you could handle yourself by now?”

I felt myself blush slightly, before realizing that she was messing with me and I grew a smirk of my own.

I shrugged my shoulders, “Well, if you think you could do better, you are welcome to join us and show me how it’s done. Just remember, to play with them, I get to play with you.”

I watched her eyes widen in shock at my reply, as she began to blush deeply. I was surprised to see her slightly bite her lower lip and her expression changed from shock to earnest consideration. Amenthia and Enti giggled at the exchange between us.

“If you two are done, we have more work to do,” Amenthia said sternly, but with a lighthearted smile. “You can discuss whatever forms of grinding you want while we work ... or later tonight.”

We all burst out laughing with that, cutting some of the tension that had built. We quickly discussed what path we would take today, seeing that yesterday’s grind had been decently fruitful. We did agree that we weren’t going to attempt the tunnels any time soon. We were left a bit sour after the battle down there and we weren’t even sure how many of them still existed. Given the safe zone had been repaired by the time we had returned, there was a chance that the tunnels could have been sealed or even removed entirely. We decided to make our way along the eastern valley and see if we could reach the village near the transit stairs to the fourth floor.

We weren’t planning to head up just yet, but it would allow us the opportunity to travel to that village, opening our options on what to do on this floor. Based on the distance, it would take us a good chunk of the day to reach, especially if we were making sure to fight every mob we encountered. With our path decided, we turned to head towards the southern gate. We said hello to the various villagers we passed, who greeted us in return. Even a pair of adventurers stopped to say hello to us, which was a little odd given they were of another Pact House.

“Hey there,” said one of the two, a young male elf. “Just wanted to say thank you for your work on the Arachni scourge. A friend of mine was taken, part of our traveling group, not unlike your own. I was sorry to learn that the Queen had dispatched everyone she had captured. It is still a shock to learn that she was able to somehow bypass the stone and end the lives of adventurers and villagers alike. Still there were a few who had been freshly captured when you felled the bitch. The dark control she had over her children vanished and they seemed to suffer some sort of mental damage on her death. Those who survived were able to break free and return to the village. The week after her death was spent purging and closing the various tunnels they had made and used.”

The other member, a young woman, added, “I was saddened to hear that one of your party had been wounded during the battle with the Queen. We do hope they make a quick recovery and please be safe. While the guards are certain that they got the entire nest, there is no telling if one got away. Good luck in your future adventuring and maybe we will run into one another again.”

We thanked them for their kind words and gave condolences for their loss. We continued onward and soon passed through the southern gates. We turned eastward and began our trek towards the village and the stairwell nearby. The valley was a vast open terrain of green hills, marked by brown trails. There were not many rocky formations jutting out of this area of the floor, which would limit Cassandra’s opportunity to mine for ore or gems. The bonus was that we could see any and all mobs we came across.

Four hours later we found ourselves at our first safe zone. I had hoped that we would make a bit more progress, but we came across a large number of enemies. Unlike yesterday, I was less reckless in how I fought. Still, the number of mobs were rather heavy and quite a few had given us a bit of a challenge. We ate as we went over the various orbs and other drops we had collected. We had added another seventeen thousand gold worth of orbs; there had been only a handful of kobolds, so we hadn’t ended up with much actual gold and ore drops. Thanks to the various wolf, bear, and wildcat mobs, we collected various pelts that would help Brot’k’s shop.

I was surprised how hungry I was, and I was glad we had not dipped into the food we collected before entering the Dungeon. Though to be honest, I was glad that the bag Amenthia had been given kept the food rather fresh. We still needed to get the arrows I had talked to Amenthia about. It would allow us to collect food within the Dungeon and therefore stay within it longer. It would be something to discuss with the others and plan for, to ensure we could collect the necessary amount of food. I had no doubt that as we got higher in the Dungeon, the size of the floors would increase as well as the distance between settlements. For now, I was enjoying the company of my friends and allies, before we continued on our journey.

We continued on our journey eastward, following an unconventional path toward our objective. Our path changed as various targets of opportunity appeared on our map. We continued to divert if it looked like another adventurer or party was closer to the possible target, but we still were able to get a large number of drops, and things. We were still a few hours outside of the village perimeter when we stopped for our afternoon meal. It took us four hours to reach the next set of safe zones and another half hour to find one that was not occupied. Thankfully, they cluster the various safe zones relatively close to one another in the spaces between settlements.

It wiped out the last of our traveling food, and, split between the four of us, wasn’t really filling. We just needed it to last until we arrived at the village or we could always pop on over to the Pact House building for the town. With our short meal done, we left the safe zone and began the two-hour journey to the village. That was another two hours of travel and fighting before we made it to the outskirts of the village. It was around half the size of the town, but it seemed to be just as busy. We felt like sleeping in our own beds tonight, so we made for the northern entrance and found the Pact House.

I was impressed at how the Pact Houses worked in the Dungeon, as it was ingenious. There is only one building for every Pact House on the planet. The bracer that every adventurer wears pairs with the jewel mounted in the entrance to the building. It can tell I am from Tyr’s Pact House and sends me and my group to the corresponding location. If we were to enter with someone from Loki’s or Heimdall’s Pact House, though we might enter the doors at the same time, we appear at our respective Pact Houses.

Once we entered the building, we checked in with the Guild rep at the nearby table to turn in our orbs. We ended up walking away with nearly thirty thousand gold, which would be helpful in covering the costs of the room we had been given. Hopefully soon, we would be ready to accept more quests, earning the necessary prestige to merit the room. Cassandra was excited to send the drops and materials we had collected to her compatriots in Brot’k’s shop and so, after we dropped our equipment in the armory, we hurried to the transit tubes and left the Dungeon.

Upon our arrival at the Pact House, the party split up. Cassandra left to give all her materials to Brot’k and Fra’tilia, while we went to the dining hall for food. We were greeted by those we passed, and I was feeling some pride at the acceptance I was beginning to feel. Having been so careful with our food when we were traveling, I loaded up my plate from the buffet of choices. Both Amenthia and Enti laughed at my antics, though I did notice that their plates had larger than normal helpings as well.

When our meal was completed, we headed to Brot’k’s shop to visit our friends there. As we arrived, we could hear talk and the sounds of work filling the air. Cassandra was hard at work at the forge, shaping some metal that was no doubt made of a bit of the ore we had collected. Brot’k was busy with various pieces of hide that looked like they had been treated and prepared for making armor. Fra’tilia was at her worktable with some cloth, marking various pieces with lines for sewing seams.

There were a few people perusing the newer wares that were now present on some of the shelves. The older equipment, which would be perfect for new adventurers, was still there with no prices on it. The newer equipment showed prices which I remember them mentioning. They would be perhaps half or a third of the price one would pay in other places but would help our friends get the materials we weren’t providing. I was glad to see that Brot’k was finally able to be open with his skills. To display and sell his work like any other without having to hide it or have it come off as someone else’s work.

Brot’k looked up as we approached, and a warm smile stretched across his face. He put his tools down and came out around the counter to greet us.

“Hello, my friends,” he announced warmly. “I am happy to see you are doing well, and happy to see the work you have done for us as well. The materials that Cassandra has brought us is allowing us to start making some new goods to sell.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.