Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge - Cover

Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge

Copyright© 2020 by James Howlette

Chapter 22

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 22 - Pathios has had one hell of a start on Eden, now he has to deal with a the aftermath of his most recent decision and the temperamental person that came with it. There is still the matter of those who have been changing things within the dungeon and making it more dangerous. Whatever comes next, is he up to the challange?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

With all our tasks done, we decided to stop into the Dungeon and spend the next few hours there. Since we would be needing various plants for Katie to brew potions, I figured that we should just pop down to the first floor and do some grinding there for today. Tomorrow we would do a second run before heading to the second floor. The others found it funny that we were heading back down to visit the Guild offices, since we had passed them to get to the Knowledge Center. We popped down to the end of the line and waited for our turn. It took about thirty minutes before we were brought to Esmerelda’s office. She was already seated at her desk and was looking through some papers when we came in.

“Ahh, Pathios and company,” she said as she greeted us with a warm smile. “I see that Kat’ilth’ana is well and traveling with your party. That is great news. So, what can I do for you four today?”

“We are heading into the Dungeon,” I answered as I took a seat. “We plan to go down to the first floor and work through as many mobs as we can before dusk. I was wondering if there are any fetch quests that are looking to be filled on the first floor? Hoped to get some prestige while I was working.”

She pulled out one of the sheets and scanned it before saying, “There are some for bear and wolf pelts. I know you tend to see your fair share of them in your travels, so this should be right up your alley. Now, keep in mind that the awarded prestige is low. That’s due to this being one that is typically for level one’s. The quest calls for ten bear pelts and ten wolf pelts. Fulfill this quest and you will be rewarded with five prestige each and a thousand gold each. There is a caveat that says should you provide higher quality pelts, that the price paid would increase as well. This will have no bearing on the prestige awarded, so even if you provide high quality pelts, it will still be twenty total.”

I smiled and said, “We will take the quest. Keep us in mind tomorrow for any other quests like this one. We plan to grind the first floor one more time and head up to the second. We will probably stop in first before we head out and take quests for both floors.”

She promised to keep a lookout and tagged us for the quest she had mentioned. I noticed that through the entire meeting Katie had been deeply focused on the book we had purchased. She seemed engrossed with the information she was learning, and I wondered if it would disappear like the water manipulation tome had. With that step of my plan out of the way, we headed for the transit tubes and our next destination. We arrived at the Pact House on floor one and went over to the armory to get equipped. I could have called Darius and Cassandra, but I figured that this would be a good chance to get our foursome up to snuff. There were going to be times that both would be busy, and it would just be us. Better to work on that now, than be unprepared when the need arose. With our equipment donned, we left the Pact House and headed for the south gate. Along the way, we had a bite to eat at a small tavern for lunch. We ordered slightly more than normal, due to how long we had been busy this morning.

From the village, I looked for as many areas packed with dense foliage as I could find. It would be the best place to offer both enemies to kill and ingredients to collect. Thankfully, I did pack my pickaxe, just in case we came across materials that Cassandra could use. Over the next three hours, we had killed roughly thirty-one creatures. This was mostly due to the frequency of new players on this floor. It only netted us around three hundred and sixty gold worth of orbs, but we were nearly done with our quest. We had five low quality and four medium quality wolf pelts. We also bagged three low quality bear hides and five medium quality ones. We only needed one wolf pelt and two bear pelts to finish the quest, but the real prize was the ingredients we had been collecting.

My plan had worked out as I had hoped and we found, either near the mobs or in-between encounters, a wide assortment of potion components and ingredients. Katie was confident that she could start brewing tonight, but that would require the equipment to be delivered to our room. She wanted to focus first on mana potions since all of us were now casting magic. We would burn through mana faster than health right now, except maybe for Amenthia, who has rarely had a reason to use her spell. After our four hours of work, we returned our equipment and Katie collected all her needed components. We had gathered the remaining pelts and would turn them in tomorrow morning. I took some so she wouldn’t be burdened by the weight of goods and returned to our room in no time.

Going inside we saw that the table and chairs had been removed and now a large desk sat in its place. There were small drawers on either side and a collection of them on the top. There was also a tall wooden shelf with roughly thirty drawers, as well. Upon the desk sat the equipment she had purchased, all set up and ready to go. We dropped off the ingredients and went downstairs to eat our evening meal. Kat’ilth’ana tried to beg off eating, so that she could get started right away, but I wouldn’t hear of it. We dragged her downstairs and made her eat, promising to help her sort her ingredients before turning in for the night. It took about an hour after dinner for the four of us to organize and put away all the items we had collected.

Katie pulled out her book and placed it on the desk. She flipped through some pages until she found what she was looking for and began preparing the equipment. I was interested in the process, however, Enti and Amenthia had other plans. They began to quickly strip me of my clothing, leaving me in just my boxers as they pushed me onto the bed. They tugged off the boxers causing my hardening cock to pop into view. I watched incredulously as they played rock, paper, scissors to find out who would get the first taste of me. Enti won two out of three games, much to Amenthia’s disappointment. The elf slowly crawled up my legs until her breasts sat just about mid-thigh. Wrapping her hand around my shaft, she pulled it into her eager mouth while her other hand drifted lower to fondle and tease my balls. Not to be outdone, I watched as Amenthia darted behind Enti and watched the eyes of my lusty elf widen as Amenthia pierced her with her tongue.

Due to the angle I was laying on, I couldn’t tell if she was licking Entivala’s pussy, asshole, or both. It was having an effect on her, though, as her suction, speed and grip all increased as she worked to wring the cum out of my balls. Her eyes were half closed, glassy with lust and arousal. Her hips slowly rotated as the blonde continued to dine between them. Amenthia’s attacks must have increased in intensity because my Elf’s body was now starting to shake, and she was shoving me completely into her throat with hunger. Just as I began to feel the cum in my balls begin to show signs of release, Enti pulled my cock out of her mouth. She screamed, as her body shook from the orgasm that wracked her body and then passed out. I saw Amenthia’s smug look as she pushed Enti out of her way and crawled up my body.

She shoved her deliciously large tits in my face, making sure I latched on to her hard, puffy nipples while she aimed my cock at her entrance. She groaned in pleasure as she sank down my rod until it was fully seated inside her hot, wet pussy. She relished the full feeling, rotating her hips a few times before she slowly began to rise up and fall back down on my cock. With each up and down motion she allowed more of me to slide out of her and the force of her drop to increase. After a few minutes you could see how she rose up until just the tip of my cock was inside her before slamming me into her hard. The speed of her movements slowly increased, and I watched the looks of pleasure flash upon her face as she frantically fucked herself on my dick. She decided to change it up, roughly riding me four or five times before rotating her hips and moving me around inside her.

It was during one of these pauses to rotate her hips that Entivala got her revenge. She picked up the strap-on we had purchased and coated it in a generous amount of lube. Amenthia barely had time to register the second set of hands on her hips before Entivala thrust her hips forward and the head of the strap-on pushed into her ass. Her eyes widened at the intrusion, but Entivala began thrusting back and forth, feeding more of the toy into the blonde’s waiting ass. Amenthia tried to raise her hips away, but I held my grip and started to thrust my hips in time with Enti. Amenthia’s breathing deepened and her eyes couldn’t focus as the two of us fucked her. She would mutter exceptionally low, but most of it was unintelligible to me. On occasion, I could make out ‘so full’, ‘fucking bastards’, with a spattering of ‘fuck me harder’ and ‘fill me up’.

Our efforts soon pushed me to my limit, and I threw a glance and a nod to Entivala before slamming my hips up as hard as I could. I could feel Entivala do the same through the membrane between the pussy and ass. I began shooting my first load of the night into Amenthia, and she screamed as her orgasm rocked her body. As soon as I pulled out, Entivala was there to suck my cock clean and get any juice that seeped out of Amenthia’s pussy. She took off the strap-on and placed it on the bed as she crawled between her lovers’ legs. While she was on all fours sucking the blonde’s well fucked vagina, I slid my cock into hers. Not wanting to rob her of the pleasure her partner in crime felt, I took the dildo off the harness and slid it into her ass. The intrusion startled Enti for a moment, but then she resumed her attack on Amenthia’s well fucked pussy. I eased it in a little bit at a time since she wasn’t as used to anal play as Amenthia seemed to be.

Once I got it fully seated, I began to fuck Enti, picking up the strength and pace as I went. One hand grasped her hip, as I pulled her to my thrusting hips, while the other made sure the dildo stayed in place. It didn’t take long for either of us, or I unloaded the second volley of the night into my lovely elf. I glanced behind us at Katie, who was diligently at work, but I could see her skin was flushed. Amenthia lazily crawled over the now collapsed Entivala, to suck me clean and to collect any of my cum that was leaking out of her. I placed the dildo and harness with the other toys we had gathered and returned to find both of them passed out in a poor attempt at a sixty-nine. I adjusted them to more comfortable sleeping positions and crawled in bed with them. Before dozing off, I made sure to wish Katie a good night, which she mumbled back.

I woke from a dreamless sleep alone. A quick check of my bracer showed that all three were out taking a shower, and I figured it would be a good idea for myself also. I got up out of the bed, getting the things I would need when my eyes drifted over to the desk. Atop it sat Katie’s equipment as well as three bottles filled with a bright blue liquid. It looked like Katie had indeed been busy last night. I had a quick shower, enjoying the warmth of the water on my skin and was pleased to see my boxers hadn’t been taken this time. I dressed and returned to the room to find my companions standing by the desk.

“Ahh, Pathios, good morning,” Katie said with a smile and a wave. “I was just telling the others of my success last night. These vials are mana potions. They will replenish about thirty mana per vial. I tested it last night by using up some of my own mana and drinking an extra potion I made. The results were as I hoped, and we got some flowers for the room.”

I looked around and was surprised that I didn’t notice that there were indeed flowers in little pitchers around the room. She handed me and Enti a vial each and kept one for herself.

Kat’ilth’ana saw my confusion and said, “Since Amenthia only consumes mana when she uses her speak to creatures spell, she doesn’t need to have a vial at the moment.”

“Don’t worry, love, “Amenthia exclaimed with a saucy smile. “We were talking about that just before you arrived, and this was the distribution we decided on. Katie was going to give me one of hers, but I told her to keep it. Her magic is particularly useful for both attack and defense, so she needs it more than I do.”

I had to agree with the assessment, and we left to have a bite to eat and get some food for to take into the Dungeon. After a quick stop off at the Guild office to hand in the goods for our quest and get another one, we hurried to the transit tubes and the first floor. Again, Cassandra wasn’t going to be with us today, but that was fine. We donned our equipment and made our way to the southern gate of the village. Bringing up the floor map we picked a path through various areas of vegetation towards a stairwell to the next floor. It would take about four hours of our day, but I was confident that we would walk away with more orbs, items, and ingredients. With our plan agreed upon, we headed out in a diamond party formation. Entivala and Amenthia were in the center with me in front and Katie bringing up the rear.

There had been no quest available for the first floor, so we merely followed the path and killed everything we came across. By the time we neared the stairs, we had nearly twelve hundred gold worth of orbs and various drops for Cassandra and Brot’k to use. Katie found an abundance of ingredients to fill her pouches with, and she was excited for her next round of potion making. Her excitement died down as the stairs came into view. There looked to be nothing around it, but we had been surprised before. If it weren’t for the meddling we had encountered, I would assume these would be simple creatures like everything else on the floor, but I didn’t trust that for a minute.

We slowly approached the foot of the stairway, as each of us focused on a section of the area around us. As we got within a few feet, a screeching filled the air, as two large drakes appeared. Looking at them, they seemed to be no different than those on the second floor, but one could not be too careful. I nodded, and an arrow flashed by my left ear, while a spear of ice blasted by my right. Both hit their targets causing one to cry out in pain while the other burst into a cloud of smoke. The drake that remained had one eye blinded by the arrow that had pierced it, while the other took the ice lance right through the heart. As the remaining drake roared in pain, I ran at the beast while drawing my blade. A moment later, its head fell from the body with a sickening thud before both erupted in smoke. Neither left orbs, but they did leave hide and scales that Brot’k could use to maintain Amenthia’s armor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.