Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge - Cover

Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge

Copyright© 2020 by James Howlette

Chapter 14

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Pathios has had one hell of a start on Eden, now he has to deal with a the aftermath of his most recent decision and the temperamental person that came with it. There is still the matter of those who have been changing things within the dungeon and making it more dangerous. Whatever comes next, is he up to the challange?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

I woke from my dreams to the smells of fresh food filling the air. I opened my eyes to see Amenthia and Entivala placing plates at the table at the side of the room. I began to get up and realized that I was still naked, not that it would matter to them. However, it did bring back the memories of what had transpired with Freyja and I had to will myself to keep from getting hard. Both of them were dressed in their regular clothes again, though I wouldn’t have been surprised if they had stripped the second, they entered the room.

“The food smells good, ladies,” I said behind them, causing them to jump in surprise. “For some reason, I feel famished, so I am glad that you brought plenty of food and libations. I have a feeling that I will need both before this day is over.”

Both turned to give me a hug and a kiss before I took my chair. I watched as they looked at me with hunger rather than the food that they had just brought. I chuckled at their focus and began to eat, glancing at them with the unasked question if they were going to join me. It took them a few minutes before they realized and took a seat to eat their own meals. They had brought an assortment of meats, both cooked and cured, as well as vegetable and fruit platters.

“So how do you feel after your rest, Pathios?” Amenthia asked between bites of food from her plate. “I hope that we didn’t exacerbate your condition from the physical strain that sex can cause a body.”

I shook my head, “I am fine, thanks for asking, Amenthia. In fact, I already feel much better, perhaps it was due to a dream I had. By the way, I am happy to tell you that your letter was received, and we should be able to visit the shop when you two are ready.”

Both Amenthia and Entivala were looking at me like I grew a second head or something. I couldn’t help but enjoy the bewilderment that I was causing them. Normally I was the one who was being surprised and shocked by these two, so it was nice to be able to keep them on their toes for a change.

“Um, just how could you know that?” Entivala asked, her focus pulled from her food towards me. “You were asleep in the bed when we left to get the food and Amenthia sent the letter via raven while we waited. We weren’t even in the room, so there should be no way you would be able to know that we had already sent it.”

I just smiled as I continued to eat my food, while they sat there expectantly, waiting for an explanation as to how I was aware of what happened. I went to take another bite of food when Amenthia took my plate and Entivala took my fork. Both had looks of mild irritation on their faces and I knew I wouldn’t be able to eat any more food until I answered them.

“Well I wasn’t exactly sleeping, so to speak,” I answered, which only seemed to confuse them more. “I know that I never left the room because you would have noticed if I had. Despite this, I know that I spent some time somewhere else. Now, if you would please return my food, I will explain everything while we eat.”

They returned my food with some hesitation. They weren’t sure if I would indeed answer their questions, or if I would continue fucking with them. So, while we enjoyed the meal, I told them of where I woke up and what had occurred in as much detail as I could. By the end of it, my meal was complete, theirs had barely been touched. Both had looks of disbelief on their faces as to what had transpired, but I assured them this wasn’t the first time I had been pulled somewhere else. While they worked through their meals, I tried to relay as much as I could about the other instances, but some of them had become hazy. This was probably due to the way they pulled me out of my body to that other place and then sent me back. It was no different than a dream that, over time, fades from memory. They were surprised that anyone would take that active a role in some one, even one who is a rebirth.

“Don’t you worry that this is not the work of the Council?” Amenthia asked as she took her last bite of food from her plate. “I mean, we already know that there are individuals that are manipulating things behind the scenes. How do you know that the ones sending the Oracle to you are the good guys?”

I thought about it for a few moments, “You are very right, Amenthia, but so far there has been nothing that has led to something detrimental happening to us. Usually they are apologizing for not seeing it coming.”

“That may be the case, but I agree with Amenthia,” Enti said as she placed her empty plate on mine. “Just because there has been no risk to you yet, doesn’t mean there won’t be one and we need to make sure that she isn’t working for the enemy.”

They weren’t wrong in this case, but my gut was telling me that she was on our side. Nevertheless, I would still be on my guard until we knew for certain who our enemy was.

“So, based on what I was told, we should be free to visit anytime,” I finished, to their enraptured expressions. “Freyja said that we can set it up to visit, but it is a onetime thing. We are going to have to request entry again if we do need to buy more.”

Enti blushed a little, “So, if you fucked Freyja, then do you still have enough for the rest of the sex we had planned? Or do you want to maybe go get some toys first, so we can maybe have a bit more fun?”

I glanced at the blushing elf and smiled. A glance at the blonde beside her showed me that she had the same train of thought as Entivala, so I knew the answer to her question.

“Well let me get dressed then,” I said to both of them. “I can’t go visiting there in the state I’m in. I mean, I am sure Aphrodite wouldn’t mind, but I am not fully sure that I want everyone else seeing my cock as we head to the tubes.”

Amenthia got a saucy grin on her face, “What’s the matter, Pathios? Are you afraid that you will draw the interest of more women, or maybe some men, perhaps?”

“Ha Ha, Amenthia,” I said with a sarcastic tone. “I have enough problems as it is, we don’t need that distraction.”

They both smiled and helped me over to the other side of the bed and took it upon themselves to help me to dress. Surprisingly, they were restrained, especially when their hands were around my lower bits. Once I was dressed, we headed over to the atrium and stood before one of the transit tubes. I walked over and scrolled through the active transit settings via my bracer and located the one location I didn’t recognize. Euphoria was found at the bottom of the list and was colored differently. I toggled it as the destination and nodded to my companions before I walked forward into the tube with them on either side. In a flash of light, we found ourselves within a large room. I could tell right away where we had arrived by both the colors that filled the room as well as the various displays and shelves nearby.

The room seemed to be as big as the Pact House dining hall. The walls were smooth, like the hospital walls in the room I woke up in. They were a shade of pink, which changed when the various lights in the room danced across their surface. To our immediate left, there were dildos of various sizes, shapes, and species. There had to be at least fifty different types of them on display, with details written on little display cards. Next to that shelf were the anal toys. Plugs from small to abnormally big, beads, various cock shaped plugs of varying lengths and thickness. Tails that had either small plugs or long anal beads attached to them. There was even a selection of vibrating plugs and beads at the far end.

There was a whole wall dedicated to massagers and other vibrating toys for the rest of the body. Clit and nipple clamps that had various vibrating functions. You could get them with smooth or jagged grips depending on what the user enjoys. Pads that cover the nipples, as well as ones that cover the pussy and asshole. The pads for the lower bits had small plugs, dildos, and clit stimulators on them. Along the center of the room were the various toys and gear for light to hard BDSM play. Cuffs, ball gags, earmuffs, collars, and leashes. Spreader bars, soft and abrasive ropes, leg binders, arm binders, and blind folds. There were some items that seemed to be for the male genitalia, like cock rings, though there seemed to be cages and such as well.

I saw the harness needed for the strap-on that would be used and made a mental note of the other items that piqued my interest. On another wall, there were various costumes, sexy versions of uniforms and lingerie. Next to those were various punishment implements such as whips, canes, paddles, and crops. On the far wall, opposite where we entered, was a counter much like Brot’k’s. I made a few more notes of clothing that would be nice and headed for the counter.

Behind the counter stood a beautiful blonde that reminded me of Diora Baird. Tall and curvy, with full lips and bright green eyes. She wore a toga like ensemble with pinks and whites. She smiled as we approached and leaned forward giving an unobstructed view of her cleavage as we neared. Freyja had been correct to assume that Aphrodite wouldn’t even maintain pretenses.

“Ahh so the famous rebirth has come to visit,” she purred, her voice almost hypnotic as she reached out her left hand. “I am pleased to finally make your acquaintance and jealous that Freyja got her claws into you first.”

I took her hand and brought it to my lips, “The pleasure is all mine, Aphrodite. The stories of my world didn’t do your beauty any justice. It is easy to see why so many worshiped you, and why so many couldn’t say no to you.”

I saw a slight blush on her cheeks and could sense a slight change in her posture and demeanor. I released her hand and watched as she pulled it back and ran her fingers across her bosom, before coming to rest at her side.

“A man with manners and respect, I like that,” she purred with a smile. “So, Freyja gave me an idea of what you are looking for, and thanks to your contribution, this is on the house.”

My companions glanced at me with curious looks, wondering what was being alluded to. I simply smiled at them and turned my focus back to the goddess before me.

“I would like a set of blindfolds and ball gags for each. The blindfolds need to block out all light. The ball gags need to be malleable so that they don’t hurt their teeth but have holes to ensure breathing. I want a standard cuff set for both in blue and green. I would like your strongest massager and a few attachments for it you would think we would enjoy. Nipple clamps that vibrate, some plugs and beads, vibrating pads and they can pick out a costume or two of their choosing. I also would like a strap-on apparatus, and the attachment should be made of your new mold.”

Aphrodite quickly jotted this all down, her smile widening with each item I added, when I got to the final item, she got a wicked grin on her face and nodded.

“It will take a day or so to get these made,” Aphrodite said, as she made the document disappear with a flourish of her hand. “I have an idea of what will suit the two of them, as well as Freyja’s insight on what you may like. As for her suggested mode of payment, not this time. While I would love to enjoy a man from Earth after all this time, you still have much to do with these two. I wouldn’t be a proper goddess of sex and love if I denied these two some of your attention. Perhaps next time you need to purchase, I can make the sale in trade.”

I thanked her, while my companions tried to mutter up a response. Aphrodite and I laughed at their inability to speak and I began walking us back to the transit tube. I gave Aphrodite one last wave before pulling my ladies into the tube with me. A few seconds later we appeared back at the atrium and I began walking to our room. This time they fell into step beside me, while glancing at me every so often. I could tell they had some things on their mind, but given the nature of the conversation, it would be better done in our room. I figured they felt the same about it, because neither said a word the entire walk. That of course changed the second our door closed.

“Okay, you want to tell us what the hell was that about?” Amenthia demanded, crossing her arms, which pushed up her ample breasts.

I shook my head to stop staring and replied, “Amenthia, my love. You are going to need to be a bit more specific if you want me to answer properly.”

“This so-called method of payment, as well as the new mold you talked to her about?” She answered angrily, dropping her clenched fists at her side.

I was starting to get a bit confused at her behavior, as it seemed very out of character for her.

“Sure, though I already explained it,” I said calmly. “Are you going to tell me what this is all about? And don’t try the whole ‘I shouldn’t have to tell you, you should know’ crap!”

With tears in her eyes she answered, “How the fuck are we supposed to compete with that?! Other women like us are one thing, I can handle that fine, as I know that Entivala and I have a leg up on the competition. They are goddesses! Both are the respective goddesses of sex, love, and lust for their pantheons. There is no way we can compete with their millennia of experience as well as the powers they have at their command.”

I smiled and pulled her into a hug. She didn’t return the hug, instead she kept her arms at her sides.

“There is no competition because they will never be mine,” I replied, causing her to get a confused look on her face. “I honestly think Freyja was, and Aphrodite will be, a one off. A taste of something from their old world. They no doubt still feel the love, lust and sex of their followers and I have no doubt that they have tapped into the stuff we have done since we started our relationships with one another. It may have piqued their interest and thus they made their offers. If I had known how much it would have upset you, I wouldn’t have done it. Given what you had said before in regard to Cassandra, I figured it was okay.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.