Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge - Cover

Would You Like to Play Again - the Champion's Challenge

Copyright© 2020 by James Howlette

Chapter 13

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Pathios has had one hell of a start on Eden, now he has to deal with a the aftermath of his most recent decision and the temperamental person that came with it. There is still the matter of those who have been changing things within the dungeon and making it more dangerous. Whatever comes next, is he up to the challange?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   GameLit   High Fantasy   Spanking   Polygamy/Polyamory   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Big Breasts   Size  

I was still smiling as we arrived in the atrium of our Pact House, due to the shocked expressions my ladies still had on their faces. I left them in the tube and started towards our room, trying to move as quickly as I could without hurting myself. Amenthia and Entivala broke themselves from their shock and scrambled to catch up to me, reclaiming their chosen spots at my sides.

“What the hell was that about, Pathios?” Amenthia asked in a whisper so others wouldn’t overhear. “You have never asked about stuff like that before, so why the hell are you asking for it now?”

“You know,” I said tapping my chin in thought, “I should have checked in on Kat’ilth’ana before we left. I doubt we will be there again any time soon and it would have given me a chance to hear right from the healers what her current condition is.”

“Oh, no you don’t!” Amenthia said as she grabbed my arm and turned me to face her. “Don’t go changing the subject, Pathios! You still have a question to answer!”

I smiled and replied, “The answer is that we were still getting our bearings within this new and unique relationship. But, to be frank, there are some things I wish I had. There were toys in my world that I would have loved to have tried on you that would have rocked your world. I am wondering if there is a possibility to get some of them, given that there was more modern technology on that floor I woke up on, in the healing center. It all depends on what is available, which you guys would no doubt know about even from your training. I would expect that they used some sex toys when training you guys, for if and when you would be chosen. I would hope that they are using silicone toys, because that would mean we could have some serious fun. If it is wood, it would mean that our options are limited.”

Entivala blushed and said, “Aphrodite, along with Qetesh, Freyja, Venus and Rati were all very sure that modern toys would be available here. These are manufactured from the capital and are only known to reborn trainees. Because we are active ones, we can request some specific ones if you want to get some of them. There are regular ones that are sold for purchase by everyone, sold through ‘adult shops’ that are facilitated by the same means. Dildos and most of the bondage wear and tools are readily available. They do actually sell silicone items, which many have tried to find out how they make it, but the means don’t exist in this world. One aspect is that there are vibrators, but they are powered by special crystals that never run out of energy. The wireless ones can be paired to a bracer, so that they can be controlled when in use. I guess it would really depend on what it is you are looking for.”

“Well, I am glad to hear that it seems that they have what I would want,” I said with a smile. “Though I do wish I could either review the selection in person, like at a store, or on something that would have been like a web page.”

Amenthia thought about it for a moment, “Then perhaps I could send a raven, and we may be able to do just that. I don’t think that they ever considered such a thing, probably due to the other rebirths not really thinking of it.”

“Now I am just curious,” Enti whispered into my ear. “What is it you are hoping to find or buy there, Pathios? Or is it you are hoping to keep us in suspense?”

I shook my head, “There is no secret. I have been thinking about it a bit, since both of you are slightly different, but slightly the same. I know that Amenthia is a bit more of a submissive partner, so I was thinking of getting her a collar for when she wants us to really have fun with her. I don’t plan to use whips or any of that stuff, because I wouldn’t feel right about that, especially after being on the receiving end of a whip. Maybe some leather cuffs to bind her hands and wrists at times when we want to tease her. Perhaps a blindfold, so that her other senses come to the forefront and intensify the pleasure she feels. If they do have wireless goods, perhaps panties for both of you, as well as some vibrating clamps, some eggs, and even anal beads. I want to get a strap-on set up for you guys to use on one another, but if possible, I would love to be able make a cast of my own cock to be mounted to the strap on so that you can be filled with me when you have sex.”

Both women had started to pull my arms closer to them as I talked about the things I was going to look into. I could tell the idea of them was starting to excite them, and I knew I would be balls deep in nubile flesh once we got into the room.

“So, yeah, I think I will send that raven once we reach our room,” Amenthia said with a nod, her voice sounding husky. “While we wait, we are going to see just how hard you can fuck us without injuring yourself. Then you are going to nap, while we get you food. You will then eat and be taken to the showers, where we will wash you and drain your balls again. Then we will return to the room and you will nap again, before we eat, and you can guide us through some training.”

As she explained this, I could feel my dick begin to engorge and extend down my pant leg. By the end of her little speech, it was painfully hard, and my balls felt as if they had swollen some. I was going to need a lot of fluids and rest if they were going to keep draining me like this.

“Not that I don’t like horny little minxes,” I said, as I tried to rub my arms in the valleys of their breasts, “but what is bringing all of this on? You guys are amorous enough normally, but today even more so.”

Entivala pulled my arm tighter against her, “We always knew that there were going to be instances of failure, but it had yet to really happen to us. What happened to Kat’ilth’ana should have been a wakeup call, but because it didn’t happen to us, the shock wasn’t really there. We did attempt to make sure that we were prepared, but it wasn’t enough. We suffered our first real loss, and it was scary, as well as very painful. We were okay to be healed, but you were so wild and fought the healers thinking you were still in battle. It was scary to see you ripping your wounds back open, trying to fight the enemies who were no longer there. Hearing you call our names told us how hard you would fight for us and how much we meant to you. So I guess it has both scared us and ... turned us on. Hopefully, we don’t put your recovery off much, but we promise not to kill you.”

We all laughed at that as we neared our room, and I was surprised to see that there was no guard standing outside our door. Upon inspection we noticed that there was no locking mechanism on the door at all. We opened it to find that nothing had changed or been moved, but there was an envelope on the table. The ladies released my arms and I walked over to open the note.

Dear Pathios,

I must apologize for the lack of security that nearly got you injured on many occasions. Your door is not paired to your crystal directly, as it is for Entivala and Amenthia. Only you three can open the door, either from the outside or inside. If anyone other than you three tries to open it, the handle won’t even move. Only I will be able to enter your room without you present, due to my position as the Pact House leader. I was sorry to hear that you had landed your first defeat at the hands of creatures within the Dungeon. Darius informed me of the situation that you found yourselves in and got my permission to investigate what had happened. I did speak with Amenthia while you were recovering, and I do agree that it seems this shadow group has been involved.

For now, I want you to try and rest, recuperate and think upon what happened. I am sure that you will come up with a new plan to thwart this misstep. When you have healed up, I would like you to come see me as we have a matter to discuss. For now, enjoy your time of rest and good health to you.

Tyr

“Okay, well, that explained the door,” I said, passing the note for the others to read. “Though I don’t know why she handed us a document for Tyr if he already knew that I would need to rest?”

“Well he knew that you ended up in the Healer’s,” Entivala replied. “He would assume that you needed to recuperate, but probably not how long. Amenthia will drop it off while we go get your food, so for now get those fucking clothes off.”

I chuckled at her statement and removed my clothes as fast as my injuries would allow. With my clothes now off, I watched as Amenthia and Entivala undressed one another. I don’t know if they meant to make it look hot, since they weren’t making a show of it, but I found it really sexy. Soon, the loves of my life stood before me gloriously naked. Their nipples were hard from their excitement and their mounds slick with lubrication.

“So, hero,” Amenthia said with a deep sultry tone, as she cupped Entivala’s ample bosom. “How would you like to fuck us?”

I smiled and answered, “I want my blonde goddess to lie on her back with her legs spread. Then I want my Elvish Imp to lie on top of her, smashing their delicious tits together on her knees with that glorious ass up. That way I can fuck your pussies as I like and not have to travel too far to switch between them.”

They shared a look and a smile before they complied with my request. They took their time, putting an extra sway in their hips as they moved to the bed and took their positions. I watched as Amenthia first crawled onto the bed, before flipping on her back and placing her ass near the edge. The movement of getting into position caused her breasts to move and sway almost hypnotically. I felt myself drawn to just pounce on her and begin to suck and bite those ample morsels, but I held my lust in check. My resolve was tested again when she raised her legs straight up together until they were at a ninety-degree angle with her torso. She then leaned up and placed her hands in between her legs and began pushing them apart.

Her eyes never left mine as she slowly opened her legs, but unlike what I had envisioned, she surprised me with a different position. I had imagined her legs split wide making her look almost like an arrow. Instead, she closed them again, then worked to position them a different way. When she was done, her thighs were behind her shoulders with her calves up in the air. Her ample breasts were accented by this position and it also had a delicious effect of spreading her pussy open. The wet labia were on full display, as was her clit and it was engorged by her arousal. All covered in a light coating of her own natural lubrication.

Entivala climbed onto the bed and got in position, however she, too, deviated slightly. She had gotten on the bed in all fours, but she had maneuvered slightly. She pressed her breasts against Amenthia’s, making sure they were almost nipple to nipple. Then she placed her head in the crook of the blonde’s neck. Her arms were placed behind her back, hands clasped together. She had put a slight arch in her back and spread her knees wide, ensuring her flower petals were also open widely. The erotic display before me was a sight to behold and I found my mouth watering. Not being one to ignore the call, I moved to the bed and knelt at the edge.

I took a whiff of each exposed pussy before me. Enjoying the subtle differences in scent they produced, letting those scents wash over me. I was torn, whom to taste first, but with my face pretty much lined up with Enti’s wet channel, I had my choice made for me. I moved quickly, latching my mouth onto her puffy lips, causing her to shriek in surprise. The noise was quickly followed by a moan as I ran my tongue along them, while sucking gently, to collect all the delicious nectar that had collected outside. Once I was sure that I had gotten all of it, I moved my tongue to her opening and plunged it inside. I could still taste the saltiness that remained from our previous activities, but I didn’t really care at this point.

Right as I did this, my left hand started to rub Amenthia’s lips to get them slick before I slipped two fingers into her and brought my right thumb to bear on her clit. Soon both women were moaning and writhing against one another. Their moans became muffled and I soon heard the distinct sounds of them kissing. This just made me increase the intensity of my attack, pulling my tongue out and shifting down to latch my lips on her hood and attack her clit directly with my tongue. I pulled my right hand away and slid two fingers into the Elf’s pussy and used my left thumb to continue teasing the blonde’s clit. After a few moments of intense fingering, Enti began to almost vibrate as her orgasm rocked her body.

Wasting no time, I pulled my fingers out of Amenthia, causing her to groan in frustration, until she felt my mouth begin to attack her lower bits. With her clit now at the mercy of my tongue I used the slick fingers to tease and probe the blonde’s asshole. I knew once I latched my mouth on her clit and began to lightly bite and suck on it, her orgasm would be fast approaching. If I timed it right, sliding a finger or two into her ass just as she cums would double its intensity and likely make her squirt. With my plan in place, I began my attack on the blonde. I began to hear the sounds of sucking and figured Enti was either helping herself to Amenthia’s tits or sucking her neck like a starving vampire. Amenthia’s body started jerking. I knew it was time, so I sucked and bit down on her clit, right as I slid two slick fingers deep into her ass.

The scream she let out was matched by the torrent of girl cum that sprayed forth from her pussy. I struggled to drink it all but got most of it before I pulled my fingers out and got into position. Now that they had both had their worlds rocked, so to speak, I could now take my time. Since Enti was the first to be eaten, Amenthia was the first to sense my cock slide into her. I made slow and deliberate movements, either teasing her with just the tip and then shoving the whole thing in quickly, or long slow strokes from tip to hilt. I used one hand to tease Enti, while I used the other to tease Amenthia’s clit. I watched her body for signs of pending orgasm and just as she was about to cum, I pulled out fully and slid into Enti.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.