Carla's Inhibitions - Cover

Carla's Inhibitions

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Science Fiction Sex Story: Carla is like almost any other 16 year old girl. She goes to school, and does most of the things girls her age does. However, for some reason she can not stop thinking about sex. In fact, the last few months she can barely stop masturbating sometimes. But her parents and her inhibitions prevent her from actually having sex. But all of that is about to change.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   School   Science Fiction   Robot   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Geeks   .

I just can’t stop thinking about sex.

I wake up in the morning, and it’s like I have this uncontrollable impulse to masturbate. Thankfully the shower has that sprayer on a hose so it only takes me a few minutes to get myself off. Then since I am already there I can use it to help clean myself off so I am not “dripping” into my panties for the next hour.

Most times now when I go to class, I think about having sex with almost every boy I see. Jocks, geeks, teachers, even the derpy goth kids. And when changing for PE I find myself thinking about what the girls in my class would be like having sex. Oh no, not actually having sex with them myself. But how they must look, sucking on their boyfriend’s cocks or being fucked by them.

My name is Carla G. No last name, mommy said I am only to introduce myself as Carla G., so I do. Like I do half the time anymore, I even had to sneak into the bathroom today during the last half of lunch. I was so horny I could no longer control it. So before I had to return to class, I slipped into the bathroom to take care of this burning need. I was sitting on the toilet, leaning back and making myself feel good slipping my finger in and out of my kitty for the second time that day, and wondering if there was something wrong with me. I never used to do this as often as I did now, “Maybe I am finally growing up” I told myself as the index finger on my other hand brought those amazing shuddering pulses flashing all over me, and I fought to stay quiet so nobody would hear me if they came in when I came. Then after I finished I was washing my hands and 2 other girls came into the bathroom and went into stalls. I was just glad they had not come in 5 minutes earlier, and I heard them talking as they did what they had to do.

“So your parents bought you one of those sex dolls?”

“Yea, they could not afford a full AI system like some of them, but it’s still pretty cool. He can’t really talk like a full AI doll can, he is really only good for one thing. They believed me when I told them I was a virgin, and that before I went to college I should at least know what to expect, so I do not fall for the first guy that comes along.”

“Slut! You have not been a virgin since Junior High! They bought that?”

The next few words were drowned out as one after the other flushed, then came out and after washing their hands started fixing their makeup. I was pretending to do the same, not wanting them to know I had been listening in.

I knew both of them, but did not have much contact with them as we were in different classes. Not only were they Seniors, I was only a Sophomore and in a special class for gifted children. “Hi Carla,” Nancy said, smiling at me then complimenting me on my hair. Her and Ruth then asked me where I had it done, and I had to admit my mom did it for me.

“Wow, must be nice, to have your hair done at home whenever you want. My beautician is so backlogged that sometimes I have to wait an extra day or so to get in.”

“Well, tell you what Nancy. I will tell my mom you like it, and ask her if she would do yours.”

Nancy laughed and said that was not needed. Ruth then asked Nancy if she could come and see her toy after school, and she smiled then nodded. “Carla, why don’t you come along also?”

I tried to pretend I did not know what they were talking about, and they both laughed. “Oh, don’t try that on us, we know you were listening. It’s OK, come along, I think it would be fun.” I saw them wink at each other, and I tried to say I had to be home after school.

“Oh, come along Carla, I want you to see. And I am sure you want to see it also. Come on, it will not take long.”

I felt all the will leave me, and I realized I did want to see it so I nodded. Nancy was one of the older, cooler kids. And if she said she wanted me to do something, there was no harm in that unless it was something I was not supposed to do. And I thought to what my mother said as she dropped me off every day, that I was to go home after school. However, she did not say I had to go straight home, did she? So I could go with Nancy, and still obey my mother. Nancy said to meet them outside the school at the local doughnut shop. I said I would be there, and both girls squeezed my shoulders before leaving.

I felt like my head was racing, thinking about what would happen after school. A sexbot, a real sexbot. I had of course heard about both sexbots and real full-blown AI androids, but I had never actually seen one. Well, that is not quite true. Our house had a full AI suite, and I did see an early android at a museum once the year before. I asked my dad why I never saw them in use, and he told me that was an early prototype, the ones today looked much different. He said the models today are so lifelike, there was no confusing the display in front of us for anything I could see today. The skin almost looked like plastic, the hands were more like claws than hands, and other little things. The eyes were so far apart, the eyebrows looked static, and there was absolutely no emotion visible on the face. It was as if it was made of hard clay.

And even though I did not like being in the gifted classes, one thing I liked about my classes is that they were challenging. The gifted program was only for other students like me. We were all super smart, some said it was almost scary how smart we were. We could do math problems with ease, and once we took a class in history or science we never forgot what we were told. So most of the classes were in what they called “Home Economics” now, which I thought strange since there were no economics in the class. Nothing about budgeting or managing a bank account, or supply and demand. Cooking, sewing, and the like. And in classes where they pulled the boys into another class and we spent an hour in what they called “Human Biology and Sexuality”. Those were fun, and it was the class I had after lunch.

I went to the classroom, and when the teacher was distracted I grabbed one of the old paper books from the bookshelf at the back of the room. I had completed my assignment early so for the last half hour sat there reading this book. It was old, but I loved reading it as it said everything about me was normal. However, according to the book girls my age masturbated 2-3 times a month, and I was sometimes doing it that often a day lately. So if I was above average in that category, I was behind in others. Like where most girls my age have had at least some experience with sex like what they cutely called “petting”, I had not. I had not even been out on a date yet,

In fact, that had become increasingly a bone of contention between my mom and me. I was 16 now, I should be allowed to date boys, some of my friends had been dating since they were 14. I had even been asked out by a few boys, and it always made me feel sad when I wanted to go with them to a movie or to a dance, but could not because of my mother. I was even thinking that maybe if I had a boyfriend, these impulses and cravings I keep getting might decrease.

And since I had longer than usual before class ended I read further into the book than I had before. Wow, half of the girls they asked admitted to their first sexual activity being with another girl! I read into the explanations, and apparently sleepovers are common events that lead to first interactions. I will have to remember that, maybe I can ask Robin C. to have a sleepover sometime. We got along good in class, and she was cute. And while I had already read all the parts about masturbation, I read for the first time the segments about what the book called “mutual masturbation”. That was actually kind of neat, something I had never thought of before. That could be either masturbating with somebody else so each can see the other, or even each person masturbating the other. Both sounded great, but I wanted to try both now. And it could even be done with a boy, and the book said it could be a good and safe way to relieve what they called “adolescent pressure”.

Finally, the class ended, and I put the book back without getting caught. I had PE as my last class, and even though a few of us asked to do team sports, the coach had us running laps around the track and then climbing a rope. After class when we took our showers I looked at Robin C., and wondered if she was masturbating like I was. Her breasts were smaller than mine, and her bush had a little less hair. But I could see that her girl parts looked fully developed as she raised one leg onto a bench to dry it off. If nothing else, maybe I could show her what she was missing if she was not playing with them as I was. Surely she would enjoy it as much as I did, and sharing that would make us better friends. As well as relieve what the book called “adolescent pressure”.

I went to my locker and locked up my books then raced to the doughnut shop. And a few minutes after I got there Nancy and Ruth arrived. They both smiled at me and gave me a small hug, and it made me feel nice, that these 2 Seniors might actually like me. I followed them home, and the three of us talked all the way, mostly about school and the boy that Ruth was interested in. When we got to her house, Nancy smiled and offered Ruth a diet soda. I asked for one also, but she laughed and said all she had left was vegetable drink. So she got me one with various vegetables on the can that had a name that sounded like it was part of one of those old cars that still burned liquid hydrocarbons and I drank it as we went to her room. With drinks in hand we went to her room, and she opened her closet. And inside, was a man standing there.

Well, he looked like a man, although a young one who was about 18 or 19. A little taller than we were, of average build and light brown hair. And he was wearing a tan shirt and jeans. “Sam, come out,” Nancy said, and then told him to sit on the bed.

“Oh Nancy, that’s so cool!” Ruth said. “But why this? Why not some actor or singer?”

“Cost, dad got this because it cost less. Although it is the newest model, and they say in the future I can upgrade it with a full AI. And with some body upgrades to things like full dexterity fingers and a dermal upgrade it will be indistinguishable from one that cost 10 times more.”

“That’s awesome! And, does he do everything?”

Nancy giggled and nodded. “Oh, it is capable of doing everything, but many things were blocked when I first got him. It only came with the normal routines for girls our age. Kissing, fondling, and of course the penis subroutines were blocked so it could not get an erection. Here, watch. Sam, take off your clothes.”

I gasped slightly, as Sam obediently disrobed, and it looked like any young man I had seen nude in pictures and drawings in the past. But this was no drawing, he was really in front of me. His cock seemed to be around 3 or 4 inches long, and soft, laying floppily against his balls. Nancy reached out and stroked it for a minute, and it remained soft and limp.

“Oh, what fun is that?” Ruth said, and Nancy giggled. “A sex doll you can’t actually have sex with? How lame!”

“Oh, it can do a bit more. They allowed me to get the entire ‘Sweet 16’ package with it. It can kiss me, it can suck my breasts, it can finger me. I did try to get it to go down on me, but it would not do that. I even tried to make it by having him lie on my back and I sat on his face, but Sam turned his head and refused. So I guess it really is like a teen boy in that respect no matter what. That seems like a hardwired rule, I have not been able to get around it yet. I will try a few other things though, I really do want to feel what somebody going down on me feels like.”

We all laughed, although mine was forced because I had as of yet not even kissed a boy. Nancy then chuckled. “But I think my folks forgot I got an A every year in AI theory and software modification. I managed to get an upgraded software suite online from a hacker site. I hacked his IO port easily enough, though. My parents did not even think to lock him down, and left him at the default password. But with the modifications I added to his AI, he is now fully functional in ways a ‘Sweet 16’ model should not be. Sam, command Theta-Alpha-Two-Seven-Three-Seven-Blue.”

Nancy continued to stroke the penis, but now it started to grow erect. Ruth meanwhile laughed, asking where she had come up with that from. “Oh, from one of those ancient sci-fi shows my dad likes. I just stuck in my mind, and since in that show it was about a lifelike android, it seemed only fitting. How he can stand those I have no idea, it’s not even 3D. Hmmm, oh this is nice. This is more like it. Very nice, Sam.”

“Thank you Miss, I am happy to please,” he softly said and continued to just stand there. By now he was fully erect, and Nancy had her hand wrapped entirely around the penis and was stroking it slowly back and forth. It looked to be about 6 inches long, and a little over the size of a quarter around.

“But it’s so small!” Ruth said and hesitatingly reached out. Nancy nodded, let go so Ruth took it in her hand and started to stroke it. And even though I know this was an android, it did indeed look like the pictures I had seen sometimes of a penis in the hand of a girl.

“Well yea, it is a ‘Sweet 16’ model after all. But one of the physical upgrades they assured me I could get later was one more to my liking, once I turn 18. I am already saving money, so in 6 months I should be able to upgrade him to one more of my liking. But trust me, with the changes I made to his software he is fully functional. I use him most days after school, but have to restrict him to fingering me if the parents are here.”

Ruth let go, and both girls urged me to reach out and caress him also. Something inside me resisted, but Nancy said “Go ahead and do it Carla, it’s just us girls here. You know you want to do this, and we want you to do this.” Hesitatingly I did so, caressing it with my fingers. It was stiff, and felt silky under my hand. “No, wrap your hand around it Carla, do it right,” Nancy said, so I did so. Wrapping it in my hand, and it felt almost perfect. I could feel ridges under the skin, and the veins under it. And it was warm, and both hard and soft at the same time.

“Have you ever felt a real one Carla?” Ruth said, and both girls giggled. “No, my father will not let me date yet. He wants me to be his little girl forever.”

Both girls laughed and urged me to give it a try. “Oh no, I could never do that!” I exclaimed, shocked at the very idea.

“Oh go ahead, Sam won’t mind, he likes fucking me. Trust me, there is nothing like it when he pushes inside of you. I do not mind sharing, Ruth and I share my toys all the time. I bet she will be sharing Sam next, if you use him or not.”

I heard Nancy order Sam to kiss me, and he bent down as I squeezed his cock and he did exactly that. It was as wonderful as I had hoped, feelings his lips pressing against mine. It was a bit sad my first kiss was from an android, but then after a few seconds he opened his mouth and slid his tongue into my mouth. When I felt the tongue push into my mouth, my hand squeezed the penis in my hand a little harder.

I gave a soft moan and surrendered to the kiss. I felt each girl pull on my arms, encouraging me to lie on Nancy’s bed and Sam followed without breaking the kiss. He half laid on me, and I was really feeling good, hardly believing I was kissing a sex doll as 2 girls I barely knew watched. “Sam, increase aggression 15%,” I heard Nancy say, and then I felt a hand on my breast.

I jerked, as Ruth said we looked incredib together. “Oh yes, he behaves just like a real teen. See how she is breathing faster? Her nipples are hard now, and as you can see Sam is already playing with them. Ohhh, look. Carla is pushing her breast into his hand, I know how that will cause him to react. Shhh, just watch, I love when he does that to me.”

“That” was Sam releasing my breast and sliding his hand down to my knee, then slowly sliding it up. We continued to kiss, as the hand continued to move up and down. First on top of my thigh, then slowly moving in between them. I tried to fight a moment when Nancy softly said “It’s OK Carla, let him do it. He will be good for you, and you will remain untouched since he is not real. Just enjoy what he does to you,” she softly said.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.