Drive-in Movies - Cover

Drive-in Movies

by Mushroom

Copyright© 2020 by Mushroom

Coming of Age Sex Story: For 2 girls, they remember 1968 quite differently than most of how their age group does. They do not remember it for the "Summer of Love", but for the "Winter of the Drive-In".

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   Historical   Group Sex   Cream Pie   First   Masturbation   Petting   Safe Sex   Public Sex   Porn Theatre   .

It was 1968, and Cheryl and I had been best friends since third grade. We had done everything together it seems. Sleepovers, experimenting with make-up, we even had our first periods a month apart. The only thing she got first was boobs. Of course, now that we were both 18, she was a buxom brunette and I was still a willowy blonde.

But that did not get in the way of our being friends. We even double-dated once we turned 16. Depending on who the boyfriend was at the time and which one of them had a car. And the dates at church and school dances soon turned to necking on the bluffs outside of Twin Falls with boyfriends together.

After that things did diverge a bit. I knew Cheryl had gotten felt up first, and could understand why. Even at 16 my friend had a nice C cup rack. My little A cups had not even grown into the B they were now. And when we turned 16, our parents let us date boys. So we did a lot of double dates, and they required that we never be alone with a boy. More than a few times we would see each other getting involved with a boy in the other seat of a car, but never very far.

Scott kept pestering me to go out with him on a date alone, and I kept refusing. I said it was not allowed, I could only go on a date in a public location like a school or church dance, or if Cheryl or another girl was there with me. One day he showed up while I was in the shower, and I did not know he was there until I was brushing my hair, and heard voices outside my window in the back yard. I turned down the radio and overheard my dad telling Scott why I could not go with him to the drive-in that night.

“Scott, you have to realize something. You may not realize it, but a lot of first babies here are born prematurely. As in 1-2 months premature. Ashley, she was born over 13 months after her mom and I got married. And my sister did not have a premature baby, and none of my wife’s sisters had a premature baby. And I refuse to allow Ashley to be in a situation where she may have a premature baby. That is why she only goes with Cheryl or some other girl with her. I have no doubt that some things happen. But by having her friend there that keeps things from going so far that she and a future husband might have a premature baby a few months after they get married. You get me?”

Scott said he did, and while we did go to the dance that night at the VFW hall, it was our last date. And obviously, he did not listen to my dad, because after me he dated Vera Greenbow. And they got married 4 months later when they were both 16. And I remember grinning when I heard their daughter was a healthy 8 and a half pounds, even though she was over 2 months premature.

And all of my dates in my Sophomore and Junior years were of the “parent-approved” kind. Even though we could drive at 14, curfews were used to keep things at a set level. My mom would even look at the movie we were going to see, and I would have to be home no more than 30 minutes after the show ended. Enough time for a little kissing, but not much more than that. And after most dates, either we spent the night at my house, or at her house on the next block. We would both get out at one house, greet the parents, then walk to the other house for our slumber party.

During our senior year, I turned 18 and was given a bit more freedom to set my own curfew (mostly). Cheryl and I were now letting our dates feel us up a bit, even to where one of us or the other might even have our blouse or dress open so our dates could play with our breasts. I was the first to take things a step farther, when I let Robby slide his hand under my dress and feel me through my panties. This time it was in Robby’s car, and Cheryl and her boyfriend Matt were in the back. I saw his mouth around her breasts, and leaned all the way against the door and moaned as I felt his fingers caressing me, and it was nice, but also a bit rough. Like he was a meat inspector at the slaughterhouse looking for flaws before giving it a USDA stamp. But I was able to see Cheryl and Matt in the back in the space between the back of the seat and the door, and I gasped slightly when he took her hand and moved it to his crotch.

She moved it away, as she should, but a minute later he moved it back again. After 3 or 4 times, she left it there and started to rub him through his slacks. Robby kept trying to get his hand into my panties, but I refused. Finally, I was watching as Matt pulled his zipper down and took his bare cock and put it into Cheryl’s hand, and it was not very big but she wrapped her hand and fingers around it and I heard her sigh.

Just then I realized Robby was trying to take my panties off, and I reached down and pushed his mouth away from my nipple and said in a voice louder than I intended “Robby McCormick, I am not that kind of girl!” I could hear the two in the back disengage, and Cheryl said it was probably time to take us home.

When we got to her house Cheryl asked me what had happened, and I admitted to what I had allowed, and where I drew the line. “Besides, if he had been more gentle, I might have actually let him.” She nodded, saying she had touched Matt, and it was kind of nice. We giggled and said we had both gotten pretty much to third base that night, but in different ways.

I don’t know if she took advantage of the shower like I did when I was done, but I masturbated for sure, images of her hand on Matt’s cock as Robby was making my panties more wet than usual. When I finished and she went in to take hers, I closed my eyes and imagined it again.

It was almost a month later before we were again dating 2 guys, and one had a car. I had given Robby the heave-ho right afterward, but because I was now single and Matt did not have a car, it was back to church dances. But it was at one of those I got to know Jack better and we had started dating. And even better, Jack had a car. Or at least access to one, his mom’s, a 1961 Valiant station wagon. We went to the drive-in to see “Our Man Flint”, which was really funny. But none of us were paying much attention to the second movie, we were making out with our boyfriends.

And it was easy to see that Cheryl and Matt had lost little ground without privacy. I was purring as Jack was kissing my neck, and looked back to see that Cheryl had Matt’s cock in her hand, and was stroking it. The little slut, she was giving him a handjob! Even though it was really only our second week dating, I did not protest when Jack opened my blouse. I had to reach back to unhook my bra. And I moaned softly when his fingers, then mouth found my hard nipples. I also continued to watch Cheryl’s hand, and when I looked up our eyes met. I looked away, embarrassed, but a few minutes later looked again, and she smiled at me. I saw her lick her lips, and with her eyes directed me to look down.

Her hand was moving even faster now, and I saw that Matt’s handkerchief was sitting on his leg. She mouthed “Watch,” and her hand moved faster. Jack tried to kiss his way back up my chest at that time, so I pulled his head back down to my other nipple and watched. Just then, Matt moaned something and he grabbed his hankie, and as the first of the white fluid shot from the tip he clamped it over, catching all his cum.

The second movie was starting to end, so we got ourselves arranged properly. Cheryl had to go to a family function the next day so no sleepover. So we were dropped off at our own houses. I did not even bother with the shower, I went right to bed, got naked, and masturbated. 3 times! Seeing Cheryl actually jacking him off had gotten me so turned on, I finally drifted to sleep before I was really satisfied.

The next weekend was at the bluffs, and this time Cheryl and I wore some of those new “miniskirts” that were becoming popular. Well, they were not really miniskirts, neither of our moms would let us get any. But after dinner, we went into the restroom and each carefully rolled the waist a few times and carefully fastened them again, so the hem rose from below the knee to above it.

Jack was a bold one, and he got the message and at about the time I heard Cheryl moan in the back for the first time, his hand was sliding up my inner thigh under my skirt. I peeked, and Matt already had his hand up her skirt and seemed to be searching for treasure.

Jack was so much better than Robby, he had gentle hands and gentle fingers. I was having a hard time keeping my hips still, and his fingers on me through my panties felt amazing. I looked back, and I could see Matt’s hand moving. I had a really good idea of what he was doing. And by how Cheryl had her head back he seemed to be doing a good job of it.

It was only then I realized Jack had his fingers slipping inside my panties, but I did not care. He became the first other than me or my doctor to touch my pussy, and the first thing I had inside other than my own fingers.

I am not sure if Cheryl had an orgasm that night, but I know I did. Another first, not given to me by myself. And yet another, my first orgasm around other people. And when Jack moved my hand to his slacks, he had already pulled himself out! But my hand knew what to do, and it felt smooth and hot. Bigger than Matt’s too, I started stroking and peeked back and saw Cheryl was doing the same thing. She grinned at me, obviously knowing the reason my arm and shoulder was moving the way it was. I nodded to her, and she grinned back.

That was repeated many more times during the spring and summer. The guys would change, but we always let our dates know (thanks to our parents) that neither of us went out on a date alone without the other. My dad even told Jack after Cheryl and Matt broke up that I could not go on a date with him alone. “Jack, I like you a lot. But unlike some families, nobody in this family was ever born premature, if you know what I mean. Ashley was born 13 months after we got married, so no dates alone. My daughter will have no babies born one to two months premature. 7 months after she gets married if you catch my meaning.” I was not supposed to hear that, but they were talking in the backyard below my window.

Well, Jack and I broke up shortly afterward, as he kept pressuring me to visit him at his house after school. His mom was a widow from the Korean War, and that would have put us alone at his house, and I was not willing to take that chance.

The most exciting thing other than our double dates was that we both got accepted at Boise College! We were both excited over that, she was going for accounting, I was going for a teaching certificate with a major in history.

For graduation, her dad bought Cheryl a 1960 Rambler. We added a hitch and a U-Haul trailer and that fall we drove to Boise. Now this was not my first time there, but the new freeway was mostly built now, so it took a lot less time than it would have just a few years before. We pulled in front of the dorm and were a bit bummed when we were not assigned as roommates. But we were just across the hall from each other, so that was good enough.

But we were soon dating, and I again beat her to a first. We were out on a date about 2 months after we started dating our boyfriends, and Mark and Ben. They were actually cousins, and were both from Boise. It did not take long to learn the city, and that the foothills south of town were a popular place to go for privacy. Since we were no longer at home, we had gotten even shorter skirts, and that night Mark was with me in the back and I had even let him pull off my panties and his fingers were doing amazing things on and in me as I was stroking his length.

“Ashley, can I put it in?” He softly asked. I shook my head no, I agreed with my dad, no premature babes were ever going to be born to me unless that was how God had determined it. I was not on the pill and was not willing to take that kind of risk. But then he whispered “Come on, please baby, you have me burning here. I have a rubber in my wallet.”

I will admit, I had been wanting to have sex, but the fear of pregnancy kept me from doing it. Back home in Twin Falls, you had to be 18 to buy such things so none of the guys I ever dated had any. But I was so hot, and wet, and ... needy. He asked again, and I quickly found myself nodding before I could change my mind.

I watched as he pulled the little foil square out of his wallet, and tore it open. I watched in fascination as he rolled it down his length, then licked his hand and spread it around the condom. I held him tight and felt him lie on top, of me, and then I could feel him pushing.

A little pain, a little discomfort, and a little stretching. And he was inside! Oh god, a man was actually inside of me! I was fucking! Ashley Simpson was fucking! I wish I could say it was amazing, that he lasted 10 minutes and I saw the stars three times. But truthfully, maybe 3 minutes later he mashed his mouth against me and groaned into my mouth after poking me even faster, stiffened up, then went limp on top of me.

His face was pressed against mine, and I looked at the front of the car. Cheryl was obviously jacking off Ben, but looking at me. Her mouth wide open in surprise, and I blushed and nodded. A minute later it must have been Ben’s turn, as there was more movement in front. Then I heard him grunt his release as Mark was pulling out of me.

The next day Cheryl and I met at the cafeteria for breakfast, then went to her car to get our jackets. I had not thought of where Mark would have put the rubber afterward, but I certainly had not expected him to just drop it on the floor in the back of her car! I saw that and gasped as I recovered the panties I could not find in the dark, and she looked down and saw the limp tan colored thing that looked like what a molting snake leaves behind and crinkled her nose. I found the wrapper nearby, used that to pick it up, and tossed it on the ground under her car.

That night, we had a repeat, but sadly it was no better than the first time had been. Mark might have lasted 5 minutes that time, and it was really starting to feel good when he went all stiff and filled the rubber. After they dropped us off at the dorm Cheryl asked me if it was any better, and I shook my head. We hugged each other goodnight, and 10 minutes later she was knocking at my door.

Seems her roommate was moving out of the dorm and into one of the sororities. That means she needed a new roommate! Far Out! On Monday we each went to the office on the first floor and I had permission to move as soon as her roommate was gone. Both Mark and Ben pressured us to go out with them that weekend, but we insisted we had to move our things and did not have the time. But maybe we could get together the next week sometime.

Well, that was not to be. On Saturday we were all finished and decided to give them a call after dinner. We each called their houses, but neither one was home. Ben’s sister said she thought he might be rollerskating. So we got dressed and put on some make-up and decided to head on over. Skateland was on the south side of town, so we hopped into Cheryl’s car and headed over.

But the only ones there that were surprised was us. They were there alright, and each was skating hand in hand with girls that looked like they were just barely into High School. We watched, and it was obvious it was more than casual with them, with hands on hips and the saucy grins the girls were giving them. We went back to the front, and the lady looked apologetic when I told her I was having “problems”. She could not give us a refund but did give us 2 passes we could use at a later date.

We picked up a 6-pack of beer on the way home and snuck it into the dorm in our purses. We both complained about how guys were, and towards the end, Cheryl at least said I had gotten more than she had. “Trust me, I wish I had waited. It was not that good, either time.”

So it was back to us two again, and the next weekend, Cheryl asked me if I wanted to see a movie with her. “Come on, that new horror movie everybody is talking about is playing out at the drive-in in Nampa.” Well, it was a bit of a drive, but it’s not like we had anything else to do. So after dinner at A&W, we headed on out and pulled in.

Cheryl had always been a sucker for horror movies, and “Night of the Living Dead” was claimed to be a good one. It certainly had a lot more blood than we had seen before, and the scenes of zombies eating people was creepy.

The next movie was one we had not heard of before. It was called “Love After Death”, and in some ways, it seemed like it might be similar. But instead of a zombie crawling out of the grave, it was a guy that had been buried alive by his wife to collect his money.

But shortly afterward, it was clear this was a very different movie! The husband tried to rape a woman, but when she made it known she really wanted it, he got scared and ran away. And this was not like other movies, bare breasts were clearly seen and not hidden at all.

Then my jaw dropped when he went into a room where 2 women were starting to make love to each other! But once again, gets scared and runs away. And then he meets a woman and they actually do it. Oh, it was obvious they were not REALLY doing it, but it was sexy to watch. Even though we never saw anything below the waist other than bare bottoms. And mixed in with this was scenes of his wife doing it with her boyfriends that had helped arrange for him to be buried alive. At the end, he strangles her and vanishes.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.