Mixed Bathing Blues - Cover

Mixed Bathing Blues

Copyright© 2020 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 7

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Robert finds himself at the point of choosing his harem...in a not too distant, if post-apocalyptic future...while still dealing with the death of his uncle.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

“Alright, I need to recover for a little bit. Let’s find something to do in the downtime ... but in the nude. All of us ... naked for now. How about some skinny-dipping, eh? Everyone swim around in the buff? Every last fucking one of us, bare to the butt as we should be!” I proposed, getting laughs and grins all around.

“Well, Master, your wish is our command, right, bro?” Missy blurted as she dashed for the swim towels.

“Yeah, let’s do this!” Nicole shouted, even as she mooned us the slow way that she walked away from the dinner table.

“Good ... I want to try my cannonballs while showing off my other balls!” Mason teased me as he pranced toward the backyard swimming pool.

“Hardy har-har! I’m a pirate on the prowl!” I joked as I grabbed his butt and squeezed it a little.

“This booty is all yours now! Arghh!” Mason replied with a wink as he twerked a little with me.

“Arghh ... indeed!” Trish snickered as she darted toward the pool and dragged her sisters into it with her ... and with a splash.

Then she did a handstand that quite deliberately showed me her culo, proudly displaying her charming tush to all and sundry in the tribe. She also turned around underwater to flash me her bald pussy, making it clear that she shaved it just for me. Then she catapulted out of the water just enough to stand upright in the pool again and winked mischievously. My ex-girlfriend wanted it obvious to all of us that she still had some embers of an old flame or even a torch for me.

Her lack of tan lines were also quite telling ... she liked to sunbathe in the nude alright! I felt a little stirring in my loins, even as the rest of my companions joined us and we filled the pool with naked bodies that splashed each other in the water. Several of my chosen partners made a point of grabbing my rump and fondling it for fun, of course. I slapped each of them in turn to remind them, albeit playfully, who was boss. It was important that they recalled that much, of course.

“You’re really gonna knock us all up pretty soon, I hope ... well, other than this little twink!” Mallory laughed now as she pointed at Mason.

“Cute, cousin ... very cute!” I slapped her good and hard on the bottom for that one.

She simply planted a steamy kiss on my lips and slipped me a good dose of tongue to reinforce her lust for me. Then the others began moving in to kiss me even harder on the mouth, not that I resisted at all. I made out with each of them in turn and smacked their asses to make my point known ... and felt. They should always remember who was in charge, no matter how fun and caring I might be. Yes, I even kissed Mason in front of the others, because he was my bitch now, same as the rest of them.

I also played a little game where I put my finger to each of their bungholes and pushed it a bit inside all of them that way. They all yelped and feigned outrage, even as they snickered and rubbed their naked buns against my equally bare flesh. I thoroughly enjoyed roughhousing in the nude in the outdoor swimming pool that evening. That was when it occurred to me that I should mark them as mine ... with tattoos that proudly displayed my name or some other mark of ownership of my sluts.

I would also make damn sure that none of them had any pubic hair ever again ... if they still did. From now on, they would swim only naked and bare in that sense as well. There would be no fucking bathing or swimsuits for them. Their bottoms would be bare to my sight and my touch alike. They would also be quite red from my hand or paddle or something like that, but only when discipline was necessary, of course. Or at least when it turned me on, that was.

God’s teeth, this was the life ... and it was mine, damn it! These companions were all my sluts, and they would never even want to be free of me. No, damn it, I would have them happily eating out of my hand! They were mine now and I fully intended to use them as I deemed fit. The way that the ladies made out for my benefit only made it clearer that they understood that much.

These were my fucking cum whores and they would never have it any other way!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.