Mixed Bathing Blues - Cover

Mixed Bathing Blues

Copyright© 2020 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 6

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Robert finds himself at the point of choosing his harem...in a not too distant, if post-apocalyptic future...while still dealing with the death of his uncle.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

“So, this pizza is pretty damn good!” Moriah declared as she ogled me.

“So are these breadsticks!” Caroline added with a wink.

“To say nothing of the sausage,” Mason grinned.

“What sausage?” I asked him.

He looked down at my groin and licked his lips.

“You do realize that, as my catamite, you’ll take that more as a suppository as well as a snack, right?” I warned him with a wicked smile.

“Not a problem for me! My booty doesn’t mind a little cousin dick,” he reminded me of our familiar relationship.

“It will be a lot more than just ‘a little cousin dick,’ cuz. I’m not gonna bottom. I’m gonna Top. You’ll spend a lot of time on your belly, ass in the air, getting your cornhole stretched by the cock. The good news is that your prostate will get plenty of attention. Not that I will ignore your mouth. You’ll make a solid fluffer for when I’m pounding your sisters and my own sisters and other cousins ... and of course, Tricia and her sisters,” I winked at Tricia, Rosa, and Anastassia.

“Tell me the downside again?” Mason leered at me as his sisters did.

“So ... we’re all going to be concubines, except for Mason here, who will be a catamite, and Mom and Aunt Rite, who will be his wives. Yummy,” Erica declared as she kissed me very hard, albeit on my right cheek.

No, not THAT right cheek. Not yet, anyway. Sandy then kissed my left cheek (again, not on my butt), and then they closed the distance to simultaneously plant a lip lock on me. Somehow, our three mouths fused into one, just for a few seconds before they separated to finish eating their dinner. It was obvious that my sisters craved me even more than I imagined in the past.

“So, we’re almost done eating, right? Almost time for dessert,” Aunt Marguerite suggested, “if my future husband agrees, that is.”

“Our future husband, that is,” Mom reminded her.

“Naturally. We shared Ferd. We can share Rob here, too. Regularly. This time, though, we both get to marry him ... if he still intends that, of course,” Aunt Rite agreed.

“Quite right, dear,” Mom answered before kissing my aunt directly on the lips.

“Yeah, there’s gonna be a lot of THAT when you become my wives, no doubt of that,” I asserted now.

“Goody, goody!” Mom reacted before slipping me some tongue.

“You got a kiss for your other fiancee?” Aunt Rite invited me.

I gladly took her up on it by making out with her, too. I then grabbed both Mom’s ass and hers, neither of them protesting as I groped them. I kissed each of them rather hungrily while they fondled me in return. Granted, Aunt Rite had short hair and Mom had long, but they were both still rather sexy in their own way. That was when I pushed both of them over a table and smeared some marinara sauce on their buttocks to lick it off them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.