Mixed Bathing Blues - Cover

Mixed Bathing Blues

Copyright© 2020 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 5

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Robert finds himself at the point of choosing his harem...in a not too distant, if post-apocalyptic future...while still dealing with the death of his uncle.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

“So, who are our fathers, Mom?” Sandy asked on behalf of Missy, Nicole, Katie, Alicia, and herself.

“Yeah, well, Katie and Alicia were actually Uncle Ferd’s. Yes, that’s right. Your father was my boss. Missy’s father was the plumber, Joey Gallo. And Nicole’s was a neighbor, an Arab or Persian guy, I wasn’t quite sure which. Ali. That’s all I knew was his first name. It didn’t matter by then. I figured out by then that the asshole was sterile, but I never told him.

“I let the prick keep trying to breed me, mostly because it kept him from neglecting me. I didn’t know back then that he was a pederast, but I knew that he was every bit as unfaithful as me. If he knew that he was sterile, he would stop trying. Uncle Ferd convinced me that I must not, for some reason, leave the asshole. So, you see, I was neatly trapped. He also took care of covering up the affairs ... and providing his own seed after he realized what was up.

“I still don’t know why he felt it necessary for me not to divorce the prick, but he insisted that I not leave him, even as he bred me himself, his own brother’s wife. He also set me up with other men, several, of course. Truth be told, I now know why he couldn’t let me just divorce my hubby. He was in love with me, and even before he dared to sleep with me, he still wanted me around,” Mom explained further.

“And so did I,” Aunt Marguerite announced herself now, bringing her daughters with her, “I really hoped that once the asshole was gone, you’d join Ferd and me ... merge our households into one. So ... I looked for dirt on Merrick Williams, and once I did ... well, you get the idea. I turned him into the authorities, and he was indicted for pederasty. This was a new term for an old crime, a word distinct from pedophilia because it involved deeds rather than mere attraction. I set you free, but ironically not in time to bring you into the fold. Not before Ferd died as well.”

“It’s not too late, Aunt Rite ... you can join us now ... become my concubines ... well, you can become the second wife, the rest of you my other concubines. What say you?” I offered my beloved auntie a chance to climb aboard the Rob Williams Express, and she seemed very intrigued by the prospect.

“Second wife, eh? I like the sound of that! Two wives ... nineteen concubines ... who else?” Aunt Marguerite assured me as she undressed in front of me.

“Join us for supper ... and more. I fully expect Mason to become my catamite in time, and I plan to keep Tricia Aguilar, her sisters ... and Mason’s sisters as well. The siblings that slut together stay together, I guess,” I chuckled as I slapped my aunt on her tush.

“So ... two wives ... twenty-four concubines ... and a catamite. That’s ... twenty-seven partners. You’re gonna be a busy boy ... imagine what my women’s studies professor would say about that,” Mom snickered at that thought.

“If she’s even alive anymore. She was at Chapel Hill, right? I hear that one of the first things that they did in the Carolinas after the wars was to round up and execute all of the extremist types, especially in academia. Radfems, Maoists, Trotskyites, anarcho-commies, Nazis, Klan, etc. We’re nicer here in Texas. You have to actually break the law here to lose your life. Hard to believe that Texas was once the death penalty capital of the world. Now, we’re seen as somewhat milder by contrast. We only put real criminals to death,” I chuckled at the thought of those Fourth Wave types being hanged or shot or whatever they did over in the Carolinas.

The United Carolinas death squads were infamous worldwide. There were no trials. They simply grabbed you, blindfolded you, bound you, tortured you, and executed you at the first opportunity by hanging, firing squad, garroting, or whatever means they had at their disposal. The political purges of the Protectorate of the United Carolinas were brutal, but effective. Any real, organized resistance was truly snuffed out in just weeks, leaving the self-appointed Protector, Reverend Alistair Shields, firmly in total command of the place. He controlled only two states, but he ruled them with an iron fist and everyone knew it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.