Mixed Bathing Blues - Cover

Mixed Bathing Blues

Copyright© 2020 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 4

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Robert finds himself at the point of choosing his harem...in a not too distant, if post-apocalyptic future...while still dealing with the death of his uncle.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

“So, how about we order in for tonight? We have something to discuss ... concubinage, now that I’m twenty years of age, the age of decision. As you know, the laws of the Republic of Texas give me six months at this age to either marry or start selecting concubines, or catamites, or any combination of the above, or else I have the grim choice between the ‘alternatives,’ none of them pleasant.

“I remind you that this includes the possible sudden assignment of an actual inmate from the women’s prison as a wife. They love to use that for early release, at least as a way of making sure that the incels get laid. People got tired of lots of sexually frustrated youth making easy marks for terrorist cells who might sublimate their lust into anger and hate. That’s part of why prostitution and other forms of sex work were decriminalized, after all. Well, in their case, it’s a step up, but I have much better options than that,” I observed now.

“Not to mention that it helps dump a bunch of inmates from the women’s prisons, thus avoiding overcrowding there. Just as the catamite system has halfway emptied the men’s prisons, come to think of it. Congress is even toying with co-ed prisons, or so I hear. It’s hard to justify the segregated prisons on the basis of gender when half of the cells are down to one inmate each,” Mom winked at me while dialing up Sal’s Pizzeria.

Mom was so old-fashioned in some ways, much as I loved her! Ordering pizza by cell phone was so 2010! Anyway, having her be joined by Sandy, Missy, Nicole, Wendy, Katie, Alicia, Lauren, Liz, and Erica told me all that I needed to know about how fortunate I really was. If I had no other ladies than Mom and my sisters, I would be the luckiest man alive. Ten ladies were nothing to sneeze at for sure, to say nothing about adding others.

“So, I’m to be the wife, is that right? The missus?” Mom deduced rather quickly.

“Yes, but I hope that you know what that means ... if you accept the position, that is. I formally replace you as head of the household, have all final say about family finances, and will be expected to keep you in line. I could spank you with my bare hands across my knee, but I couldn’t flog or paddle you. Be assured that I will, in fact, turn you over my knee to sting your bottom when it’s necessary, too. You certainly did that to me a few times and payback’s a bitch, but I doubt that you’ll mind it too much if it’s part of the price that you pay for wifely status,” I reminded Mom now.

“Are you kidding? Bare-bottom spankings are so much fun! I hope that you blister my butt a lot, in fact! And then shove that nice, big tool of yours back there so hard that I squeal like a pig! Make me bite my lower lip, honey! Drive it balls deep and fill me up with your vinegary jizz! I want you to fuck my ass and hard!” Mom confessed her own lust for me yet again as well as her kinky ways.

“Yes, well, you were rather bossy earlier today, even if in a good cause,” I teased Mom as I took her hand in mine, “so, Heather Leigh Williams, will you marry me?”

“Let me see. I won’t have to change my last name. I won’t have to keep dating to look for Mr. Right. I get to commit incest with the full blessing of the authorities. I get a significantly younger man with a high libido and lots of energy. The family stays together. And my daughters will all adore their new stepfather.

“And you’ll put me in my place where I belong, provide me with the discipline that I need for my life. And the concubines are likely to be kin, too. What’s the downside again? Of course, I’ll marry you, my kinky son!” Mom shouted as she rushed into my arms and stuck her tongue in my mouth for a steamy French kiss.

“Damn, that’s fucking hot ... watching you and Mom make out like that!” Erica blurted.

“Yes, well, that brings us to the next part. Concubines. Who here wishes to become a concubine, knowing what it means? I want to make sure and not assume anything about my dear sisters, after all. Not everyone digs incest, right?” I observed, though the taboos about such things were rapidly becoming passe.

“Count me in, bro!” Sandy assured me as she pranced naked in front of me.

“Yep! Me, too!” Missy added as she started dancing with Sandy.

“And me, of course!” Nicole reminded me with a wink as she answered the door for the pizza guy ... in the nude.

She didn’t come back for another ten minutes, making us all suspect that she gave him a special tip in kind. This was confirmed when she licked her lips as she rejoined us, a clear sign that she sucked and swallowed him. My sultry sister clearly enjoyed doing it, too, not that I minded in the least. With at least ten women likely lined up for me, I was more than ready to share my good fortune with other guys. Or gals, for that matter.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.