Mixed Bathing Blues - Cover

Mixed Bathing Blues

Copyright© 2020 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 3

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Robert finds himself at the point of choosing his harem...in a not too distant, if post-apocalyptic future...while still dealing with the death of his uncle.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

“Well, how are ya, stranger?” I heard from the newest patron to walk in the door.

Tricia Aguilar ... five feet tall, one hundred pounds soaking wet, a short, slender, sultry, feisty Tejana cutie born to rock any man’s world. And she wasn’t alone. She was there with Mason Dunbar, my first cousin, a registered catamite awaiting his assignment and temporarily a free agent pending his indenture. Mason was, as already mentioned, openly gay, of course, and the way that he looked at me matched Tricia’s own brazen lust to the nth degree.

“Okay, Trish, Mason, what gives?” I looked up, “wanting to expend some cold, hard cash at my den of depravity?”

“Maybe ... but also, I thought that I should tell you ... they’re hanging James Aiken tonight. Yes, you remember him. It was only a matter of time before they came for him, and after that, before they tried and convicted him, not to mention sentence and public execution. No firing squads for crooked judges, you know. It’s the noose for them, at least down here in Texas. His fate’s been a long time coming, don’t you think?” Mason smirked at the fate of the man who foolishly thought that he could keep his corrupt power and position after the wars.

“Forty-three years on the bench, and he never learned that graft and chicanery will catch up with you,” Tricia shook her head.

“Well, it didn’t for a long time, did it? Justice deferred was justice denied to many, but now, well, you get the picture. Was that all? Gloating at the fate of a monster?” I asked incredulously.

“No, actually, we’re both applying for positions ... in your household. As concubine in my case, catamite in his. We understand if you already have enough for your needs, but if you’re at all interested, we’re more than ready to take that leap of faith. Imagine both of us ... sucking your dick, just ... like ... this,” Tricia unzipped my pants and Mason helped her fish my cock out of them to share.

“But you dumped me two years ago!” I pointed out now.

“Because I still hoped to marry. But the man that I planned to wed turned out to be ... well, gay,” Tricia indicated Mason, which answered that question and created more in the process.

“So ... now, because you utterly lacked any gaydar whatsoever, you decided to share a man with him, and I’m the lucky bastard, is that right? Fascinating! Okay, if you want to suck me off, do it! Both of you. Right here and now. If you pass muster, I’ll add the both of you. So, get to work, honey,” I commanded while pushing both of their heads down to my groin.

“Right on, bro! Make them suck and lick you as much as you crave! She’s come a long way from the insanely jealous girlfriend who wanted an old-fashioned wedding and marriage with no concubines, hasn’t she? Attagirl, Trish. When you’re done with him, be sure to eat my ass! You know that you want a taste of it, don’t you, girl? I know that I ache to sample your booty myself. Sweet piece of Tejana tush, if you ask me!” Sandy encouraged me as she handed that other lady over to our sisters for their own manipulation and tender mercies.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.