Mixed Bathing Blues - Cover

Mixed Bathing Blues

Copyright© 2020 by Col. Jack Harrison

Chapter 1

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Robert finds himself at the point of choosing his harem...in a not too distant, if post-apocalyptic future...while still dealing with the death of his uncle.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   BiSexual   Post Apocalypse   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Public Sex   Nudism   Porn Theatre  

“Mom, Rob, won’t let me shower with him!” my youngest sister, Erica, called out.

“Robert Alexander Williams, you let that sweet sister of yours into the shower with you right this instant!” Mom insisted now.

“Very well, but I don’t have time to fuck her right now!” I warned both of you.

“Oh, you’ll make time for this, won’t you?” Mom teased us as she joined us under the jets.

“Mom ... I really don’t have time to do this and walk to work!” I reminded her.

“That’s okay, because I’ve decided to drive you to work from now on ... I’m tired of you being too rushed to screw us ladies properly. It’s Erica’s turn to be plowed in the shower and you damn well know it! Come on, son ... give it to your baby sister nice and hard!” Mom demanded while washing both of us to remove that excuse from my mind.

“Oh, fuck, sis ... damn, why do you have to be such a fucking nymph!” I grunted as I now bottomed out inside Erica and admired the golden tan of her sweet ass.

It was true that my nubile favorite sister didn’t bother wearing even bikini bottoms these days. She swam and tanned nude and flaunted her lusty charms for all to see. Then again, no one cared or minded anymore. In the past, you could be arrested for going naked in public and in broad daylight, but no one worried about such things these days. Erica was as bare as could be and her pussy was as bald as possible, too. It felt so fucking slick and sleek to me as I took her repeatedly from behind.

“So ... who goes in your harem, son? You’re twenty now and it’s clear that you’re not going to register as a catamite like your cousin Mason. Remember, you can always add some later, under the right circumstances. Maybe you should take him as YOUR catamite, likely your only one, in fact. He’s always had a crush on you, so much so that no one was shocked that he came out as gay when he did,” Mom wondered now.

“Well, for the wife ... I want you, Mom. If that’s alright with you, that is. And I agree about Mason for catamite. As for concubines, let’s go with Erica here, plus Sandy, Missy, Nicole, Wendy, Katie, Alicia, Lauren, and Liz,” I confessed.

“What about Aunt Marguerite? Since your Uncle Ferd died, she’s been so lonely. His six concubines moved on to another man, as did his catamite. All that’s left is her and his ten daughters, who are rich due to his legacy. Richer than us, even, which is hard to do,” Mom proposed just as I ogled Erica’s bum again and we both came in a rush of pure, wanton lust.

“Let me see if I recall their names: Lisa, Michelle, Samantha, Sabrina, Tessa, Tara, Mallory, Amanda, Joanna, and Jessica,” I rattled off the names as we all dried off and got dressed.

“No sons, which I still find hard to believe. It wasn’t for lack of trying, was it?” Erica giggled as she said that part.

“That it wasn’t. He definitely loved to fuck. I can attest to that. He was better in bed than your father, though that turned out to be a low bar. I hate to say that, but you know very well why your father was executed ... and thus why we never grew as rich as Uncle Ferd. Thankfully, you’ve never shown those ... tendencies. You always stick to the legal ass, thank God!” Mom shuddered as she recalled Dad’s pederasty trial ... like most such occasions, it was very short.

“You don’t have to sell me on consenting, legal partners only, Mom. Trust me on that. I’m not the sort to tap that jailbait, especially with the age of consent lowered to a far more reasonable number than eighteen. You can say. Dad was a sicko, a pervert, a creep. He deserved worse than he got ... being shot. That was mercy, if you ask me. Death by firing squad. That’s a fate for murderers. Pedos should be hung, drawn, and quartered in my book, including Dad,” I frowned as we rode to the shop ... an adult shop.

Where three of my sisters were already at work.

“Hey, boss, I mean, bro!” Sandy teased me, but she wasn’t wrong.

Uncle Ferd had recently left me the adult boutique, just as he left other businesses to other kith and kin. My having worked there first of all of my siblings might have had something to do with that fact. My cousins had been loath to soil their hands with the family business, but if they joined my harem, that was about to change.

They would honor his legacy, too ... and learn to loosen up about it. It was for the best.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.