Trick or Treat - Cover

Trick or Treat

by S star W

Copyright© 2020 by S star W

Pedo Sex Story: A young girl goes to a party at the new neighbor's house. She joins in on their games, reluctantly at first, but finds that she enjoys the game.

Caution: This Pedo Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   .

The invitation:

Janet received an invitation to a Halloween party in the mail. It was to be held on Saturday night, Halloween night, at a house at the end of the block in which she lived. She didn’t know the people who lived there, but knew that they had two kids her age. The people who lived there had only moved in a weeks ago so she really hadn’t had a chance to get to know them yet, but everyone else who lived in the area were good hard working people and she assumed that they were the same way. Her parents had of course met them when they first moved in and thought them to be nice people. For some reason she couldn’t explain she was somewhat reluctant to go. However she, after talking to her parents, agreed that it would be nice to go and welcome them to the neighborhood. It was going to be a costume party and she decided to dress as a Cheerleader Barbie for the party.

The party:

The night of the party she dressed in her Cheerleader Barbie outfit. She walked the short distance to the house and rang the doorbell. When it opened she said to the man who answered, “Trick or treat,” just as the invitation had said to do. She was immediately escorted in and welcomed to the party.

Most of the guests were dressed like either vampires or Pirates, though there were plenty of people dressed in other types of outfits as well. There was even a girl dressed in a sexy cat suit complete with the tail and a boy dressed like a lawyer. She found it strange that, though there were a few other women and girls, most of the people were men. Of course there was the boy dressed as a lawyer. She had a lot of fun dancing with numerous men and playing some of the games, she had even drank a beer or two and had a mixed drink as well. No one seemed to care that she had been drinking. In fact more than once a man had offered her another drink. She felt quite grown up because of all the attention she got, though with one look at her it was obvious that she was under age. It didn’t seem to matter to anyone here though.

The main event:

Around midnight they began to play a new game called Trick or Treat. Each of the girls got a card with a number on it. A man, the host she assumed, made a big show of drawing a number out of a bowl. He drew a 6. She was excited to find that she was holding the card with the 6. She began jumping up and down holding up the card. (Though she didn’t know it, it had always been planned for her to be holding the winning card.)

The game:

The man said, “It looks like you are our contestant for this one. Here’s what you have to do you go into that room and change into the outfit that is hanging on the back of the door. But you only have three minutes to do it in. If you are not changed and laying on that bed,” he indicated by pointing at it, “within the three minutes, then you loose the game. If you do get there in time you get a treat. If you don’t we get the treat.” It sounded simple enough so she went into the room. As soon as she closed the door the timer was started.

She got into the room and closed the door. She looked at the outfit that was hanging on it. It was a string bikini. She would have to totally strip in order to put it on. She’d never worn one before, but it looked simple enough to put on.

She stripped out of her Barbie Cheerleader costume and put on the bikini nervously. She hadn’t noticed how long it had taken her to put it on, but by the time she had gotten onto the bed she was ten seconds late getting there.

The man said, “You’re late,, by ten seconds. That means we get the treat.” Her heart sank a little, but it didn’t hit her that she might be in trouble until she felt both of her hands being tied to the headboard. When a couple of the men reached for the ties of her bikini top she panicked and tried to use her hands to stop them. Unfortunately for her, her hands were too securely tied to the headboard and her A-cup breast were exposed as the garment was removed. Another couple of men reached for the ties at her hips. Knowing what was about to happen, she really panicked and tried to kick at them. This, unfortunately, only served to aid them in there efforts as she had inadvertently raised her hips in an effort into stop them. She was now lying on the bed naked with her hands tied to the headboard. Everyone in the room could now see her small breast as well as her bald pussy, which had yet to start growing any hair.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.