Caring for the Gr(Ass) - Cover

Caring for the Gr(Ass)

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Erotica Sex Story: Regularly checking on and taking care of the neighbor lady's special planting and recreational areas was a thoughtful thing for a young man to do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Sharing   Slut Wife   .

“Tony, is that you?” is what I heard as I got home from school.

“Yeah mom. Wuddya need?”

“Mrs. Switalski down the street said she’d like to talk to you. Might be about a job. Go on down.”

I was greeted by this old lady, maybe in her forties. She offered me some iced tea and cookies and sat me down. “Tony, I was wondering if you might be interested in some yard work and other ways to help around here. My husband Carl is a long-haul trucker and is gone a lot so I need help. The fella who has done it for the past couple of years went off to college just now so I’m looking for a replacement. After school one day during the week and a weekend time too, probably Saturdays. I’ll pay ten dollars an hour. You interested?”

I almost didn’t hear her since I was staring down the scoop neck blouse front as she leaned towards me. No bra so I was seeing her ample cleavage all the way to her big nipples. Suddenly I had to answer a question and I raised my head. “When did you want me to come?” I stuttered out.

“We can work that out but one day after school and Saturday or Sunday. OK?”

“Uh, OK. When do I start?”

She suggested tomorrow and wear clothes that will help to keep me cool since the yard is the first task. Wow, I got my first job. Besides those big tits she was pretty good looking, being a curvy but not overweight blond. Fun for a virgin sixteen-year-old to look at if she kept showing off.

I changed at home and walked down the street. “Call me Greta,” she said and showed me where tools and other things I would need were located. The lawn needed mowing first so I got the lawnmower out, filled it with gas, and pushed it out of the storage shed. The yard wasn’t very big so it was a simple rotary mower. That would get me sweaty though and I had been warned.

She was getting things out of the way as I mowed and putting them back after the area had been cut. She had some tight shorts and a sport bra-like top on and it was a sight for my horny teen eyes. The project got wrapped up about the time I was supposed to be finishing so she brought me some iced tea and she had something else to drink as we sat at her outside picnic table. “What did you think of that?” she inquired.

“No big deal. I do stuff like that at home. I don’t get a helper like you though.”

She smiled and sipped her drink and she asked about me and school and family and so on. When our drinks were gone she stood up and said, “Follow me” and went inside. I wondered what was next until she got to a bathroom and said, “Go ahead and take a shower so you can go home smelling better.” I just got under the water when she opened the bathroom door and her naked body joined me under the water. “I need this too,” was all she said and began soaping me with body wash on her hands. OMG! Just like it was a routine for her but my cock was sure showing it was interested. “Wash me now, please.” I copied what she did but needed some prompting, “Do all of me, please.” My cock kept jerking as I rubbed her big breasts and she had to take my hand and put it between her thighs. I’d never seen a body like that in real life, let alone touch it! When that was done she clutched my erection and stroked it to shoot my cream on her belly, being a good bit shorter than me. No comments as if it was just a routine thing for the shower.

We dried each other off and she arranged a Saturday time. I went home and holed up in my room after dinner, jacking off as often as I could get hard enough to do so.

Thursday and Friday just dragged and I had to beat my meat on Saturday morning just to be around the family let alone to go down the street. She greeted me in only a t-shirt. As she moved getting ready I got glimpses of her naked buns under it. Damn! What was she trying to do to me? We went into the fenced in back yard and the vegetable garden needed weeding and pruning. That was new to me so she was on her hands and knees with her ass and pussy exposed. Of course I was hard as steel.

As if she was surprised, she exclaimed, “Oh, am I bothering you?”

I tried to act cool, “Uh, what do you mean?”

“Your cock seems to be uncomfortable. Let’s make it feel better so it doesn’t get in your way.” She expertly unzipped my shorts and pulled them down. I was sticking out right there. She knelt down and put her mouth over it. Less than a minute later I was pumping my sperms in her mouth. She swallowed and stood up. “I’ve been taking care of those for many years. Just let me know if it gets uncomfortable again.” Then she was back to work like that was no big deal!

When we finished it was back to the shower again. She stayed naked after we dried each other off and offered me a beer as we sat in the kitchen. I was bursting with curiosity, “Ma’am, I’m kinda surprised that you are undressed so much and you do some other things to me that I didn’t expect.”

She smiled, “Are you a virgin? I should have asked, I guess. I’ve been married so long and was used to being naked around guys before that so I guess I wasn’t careful. Do you want me to get dressed?”

I stuttered rather unusually but said it was OK. Damn right it was!

She continued, “The guy that was here for the past two years and I got along quite well so I guess I expected the same from you. My husband is gone so much that I get real horny and we have an arrangement to keep our marriage working. We can each get the sex we need to hold us over until we are together again. This [she points to her crotch] needs to be seeded and fertilized several times a week to keep me happy so I am hoping you can take that over when the master gardener isn’t here. I hope I’ve got you interested. You definitely have the equipment to do the job.”

I finally spoke up, “I AM interested but just don’t know what to do.”

She smiled again, “Do you have time for some lessons?” I nodded so she took me to the marital bed. “You are what I am calling a surrogate husband. We will fuck as often we get the chance and I might just have you stay over some nights if we can keep your parents from worrying about you. Right now let’s get you trained.” We went through a variety of oral sex activities and I went home very limp-dicked.

On Wednesday she told me she was horny and we 69’d before working on the yard. After a bit she was naked and on her hands and knees pulling weeds when I came up behind her and poked my solid shaft head against her fur-trimmed twat opening. She wiggled her ass and I pushed in for the very first time. I didn’t last long so she turned over and pulled me in again with us belly to belly. This time her hands on my hips showed me the rhythm and she came before I shot a second load of sperm in where babies are made. She held me close and congratulated me on my first piece of ass. That was just the beginning of a very memorable time in my life.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.