The Waif - Cover

The Waif

Copyright© 2022 by ChrisM

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The peril of picking up a young street walker.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Safe Sex  

Please Wait while image loads

“Chris, I love you.”

Don’t say that, honey. What am I going to do?

I had just finished making love to Cass, a young runaway; I had picked up on Montreal’s infamous ‘Maine’ last night. I met her when she’d propositioned me. I had turned her down. However, when I looked at her, it tore my heart. She looked tired, dirty, and hungry and was out on the street late at night. The fact that she was not a regular streetwalker was obvious. She had offered her services for just twenty dollars. Rather than accept her proposition, I had offered to feed her.

I took her for a meal at Subway. While she ate, she told me why she was out on the street. Her parents were both dead. The only family she had left were her stepbrothers. She’d run away from the brutality that they imposed on her. They were raping her daily and treating her like a slave by making her do all the cooking and the housework and keeping her imprisoned in the house.

She had no sooner arrived in Montreal when another street girl had stolen her possessions. She’d then fallen into the hands of a pimp who had initially befriended her. He had procured a client for her, and after she had given the client a blowjob, he took the money she had been paid. He then beat her up, giving her a black eye. She had been left with no money, food, and no place to live.

Despite my better judgment, I took her to my place to doss out on my couch. It was only after she had showered and cleaned herself up that I realized how beautiful she was.

She fell asleep on the couch while we were watching television. I did not want to take advantage of her situation, so I went to sleep in my bedroom.

During the night, she crawled into my bed because she was scared. When I woke up, she was lying naked against me, and we made the most passionate love I had ever experienced. We were lying cuddled against each other when she made that remarkable insane confession.

“Cass, how can you say that? How can you say you love me? You don’t know me or anything about me.”

“I know I love you. I know I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. You have helped me and taken care of me. Other men have used me. You refused to use me. So when we made love just now, I knew what I felt was different. To me, this is love.”

What does this kid know about love? Is she playing me? She’s gorgeous, sweet, but ... Is she what I need in my life? I don’t want a daughter. I need a slut, a bitch who I can dominate. Someone as kinky as me. She must be playing me. I’m her only security right now. Damn! I need to figure this out.

“Chris, what’s going to happen to me?” She said, teary-eyed.

There it is. She’s playing me. Well, let’s enjoy it for now. I can afford to spoil her a little before sending her off. She deserves at least that much.

“Cass, right now, I don’t know. We can figure that out later. We’ll take a shower, eat, and try to find you some clothes. Those rags you wore will have to go right to the garbage.”

“We are? You would do that for me?” Her face immediately brightened as she flashed me her adorable smile.

She’s still a little girl. Doesn’t take much to make her happy.

We headed out, and she was almost skipping as we walked downtown. Her joy was contagious, and I found myself smiling with her. Passers-by were turning to look at us. It seemed that they also were caught up in her joy. I could see them smile as we passed them.

We went to one of the large discount stores in the area. I’m not, by choice, a shopper. However, I knew this store carried good merchandise at reasonable prices. She dashed from aisle to aisle, her eyes bright and excited.

“What shall I get? I have never been in a store this big. What can I buy?” She babbled.

I told her to get a pair of jeans, a couple of tops, a skirt, shorts, and shoes. Two pairs of shoes, sneakers, and something more formal. Underwear and bras we would get at another store.

I now remembered why I hated so much to go shopping with a woman. The decision-making process, I’m sure, must be agony for them. So many colors and styles, how she looks in the item, what do I think of it, it all seems to make it so hard for them to reach a decision.

She modeled each piece she chose for me. That alone made the exercise worth my while. She really was stunning. The jeans accentuated every curve of her body. When she put on the cutoffs, I had difficulty controlling my erection, as they seemed molded to her. I couldn’t even imagine how she had put them on. We finally staggered out with several bags of clothing.

Our next stop was a lingerie store. I told Cass to pick up whatever she wanted. She selected several items and went into a cubicle to try them out. At one point, she peeked out and asked a young salesperson something. They both disappeared into the cubicle.

About fifteen minutes later, they both reappeared. Cass seemed flushed. I knew that look; it was the same look I had seen on her face that morning after we made love. She looked at me and smiled. However, I noticed that she was blushing. I asked what had taken her so long, and she answered that she had been making sure I would like what she had picked.

I wonder what went on in there.

We took a taxi and headed back to my apartment, as it was getting late.

Entering the apartment, Cass looked at me and said, “Chris, I’m sorry I couldn’t help it.”

“Couldn’t help what?”

“I asked that sales girl to come and help me choose the lingerie. She was very cute, and while adjusting the strap on my bra, she started fondling me. It felt good, and I just let her do it. Then we played around with each other. She played with my pussy and masturbated me. Oh, Chris, I’m so sorry. You have to punish me. I should not have done that after all the nice things you have done for me.”

“Cass, are you bisexual?”

“Do I like women? I think so. I love when women touch me and ... My stepbrothers would bring girls over and have us give them shows. It was better for me than having the guys fuck me, and I grew to like it. Please punish me. I deserve it. I feel that I betrayed you.”

Is this for real? Does she mean that?

“Well, how do you think that I should punish you?”

“That’s for you to decide. I have been naughty and deserve whatever you decide to do to me.”

“Cass, if I decide to punish you, that will alter our relationship. You will no longer be just a friend.”

“What do you mean?”

“It means that if you willingly accept my discipline, this won’t be a one-time thing. From now on, I’ll punish you whenever you need it or just because it pleases me. After that, your body will be mine to do as I please. Do you understand?”

“Uh ... I’m not sure. Will you hurt me?”

“Sometimes. I’ll also ensure you receive as much pleasure as I can. In this type of deal, pain and pleasure become linked. Do you still want me to punish you?”

“Chris, I’m scared by what you say. I want to be punished for what I did, but ... I am not sure I want to be punished all the time.”

“Cass, you’ll only be punished when you deserve to be or when you ask me to punish you. The alternative is that come Monday, you’ll go on your way without me.”

“You’ll kick me out? I don’t understand. I thought you liked me.”

“I like you, but I am also confused. I might even be in love with you...”

“You are! So why? Why would you do that?”

“Cass, this is something I need for me. I really like you, but I need to own my lover’s body and soul for me to be satisfied.”

“But I’ll give myself to you gladly. Chris, I love it when we make love. I love being with you.”

“This is not just about fucking, Cass. It goes much deeper. I need to own you completely. You, in turn, will own me. I will become your protector, your lover, your Master. You will be my slut, my lover, my toy. I’ll love, protect and cherish you.

“I will decide what you wear, who you see. What you can or cannot do. Your body will be mine to do with as I please. I will dictate your life. When I discipline you, I will no longer be Chris. You will call me either Sir or Master. So decide and tell me what you want me to do?”

“Please punish me, master.”

“Take off your clothes. Strip for me.”

She proceeded to strip out of her new clothes while I admired her slight body. Tiny tits with pebble-hard nipples, a flat stomach, her pussy a hairless cleft surrounded by thin pussy lips, long legs, and a nice rounded little tush formed an incredible sight before my eyes. Her long blond hair cascaded over her shoulders. Her blue eyes reflected her fear and incertitude.

Is she accepting this to prevent me from kicking her out? Will she be able to be a true submissive? I guess we will soon find out.

I took her to the spare bedroom, which I had used in the past as a punishment room. I forced her body over the back of a low-backed armchair. I then tied arms and legs to each of the four legs to stretch her body, forcing her to be on her toes. She looked absolutely delectable, stretched with her head below her waist, her ass as high as it could go, and her legs straining with tension. I ran my hands across her ass, delighting at the feel of her taut young butt. Her skin was warm and felt tender under my palm. I pinched her till she squirmed and yelped.

“Slut, you’re going to get your ass tenderized. I’m going to spank your butt till it is crimson. What do you think about that?”

“Please, Sir, I deserve it.”

“You’re going to keep count of every time I hit you by counting out loud.”

“Yes, sir,” she said. There was a quake in her voice. I sensed that fear was starting to build. That, to me, was fine. A little fear would spice up the proceedings for me. I moved to the front to look at her face, and tears were streaming down her cheeks. She tried to force a smile at me.

Standing in front of her, I unbuttoned my shirt and took off my pants and boxers. My cock was erect. I brought it to her mouth. “Suck me. Show me what an obedient little slut you are. Show me that you are mine to do whatever I want to.”

Her lips surrounded the tip of my cock. I could feel the warmth and wetness of her soft mouth around me. I wanted, however, this to be more than her sucking me. I wanted to test her. So I drove my cock forcibly into her. “That’s it, wide open; take it all down your throat.” I was driving right into the back of her throat, making her gag on each thrust. She was drooling saliva down her chin. Finally, I decided that her mouth was tamed enough for now and withdrew. “What do you say slut?”

“Uh ... I don’t know?”

“I don’t know...?”

“Sorry, Sir. I don’t know what you want me to say?”

“Cass, when your master uses you in any way, you thank him.”

“Sorry, Master, Thank you.”

“No, Cass, not that way. It’s not just a thing you say because I tell you to. You have to say it because you mean it. In time you’ll learn to be grateful for all I do to you.”

I leaned over and told her to show me her tongue. When it peeped out at me, I sucked on it. She explored my mouth greedily, and we kissed passionately. Then, taking a facecloth, I cleaned the tears from her face.

Smiling at me, she said, “Thank you, Master.”

“That’s a good girl. See, this time, you meant it.”

“Yes, Sir, I see that. I think I am beginning to understand. Why didn’t you let me finish sucking you off?”

“I have other plans for that. I will decide when I cum. I will also decide when you can cum. From now on, you will not cum till I permit you to do so. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Master.”

Walking around to the back, I caressed her hips and ass. The roundness of her ass cheeks filled my hands as I kneaded each one. I pinched her and watched the color rise till they became flushed. Then, sliding my hand under her parted legs, I palmed her soft pussy and fingered her till she started to moan.

“Don’t cum, Cass; wait till I give you permission.”

Pinching her little marble of a clit, I heard her gasp. I tweaked it harder till she was whimpering. “Please ... harder, Sir. That feels so good. Yes ... Yes, more, please. Harder! Harder! Please let me cum. Please, Sir.”

“Cum now slut show me that you are a real slut.”

Her hips were thrusting against my fingers. She was attempting to arch her back.

‘“OH! I’m cumming,” she shrieked. Her whole body shook as she pushed her pussy against my hand.

“Oh, thank you, sir, you are so good to me.” Her pussy was so wet that cum dripped and streamed down her thighs. My hand was soaked, and I wiped it on her ass.

“Are you ready for your punishment Cass?”

“Yes, Sir. Please, not too hard, Sir.”

As I raised my hand to spank her, she clenched her ass cheeks. I kept my hand raised and waited until she could no longer maintain the additional tension and unclenched them. Then, my hand came down swiftly and slammed into her butt.

“Ouch, that stung.”

“Cass, that one will not count. Have you forgotten what I have asked you already?”

“Sorry, Sir. One.”

“No, the next one will be one. This one did not count.”

Spank after spank fell on her ass as she kept count. I alternated between her thighs and her ass cheeks. My hand left its imprint on her tender flesh, which was turning bright pink. I stopped after twenty. My palm caressed her, and I felt the delicious warmth of her bum.

Parting her ass cheeks, I gazed at her pink rosebud. “Cass, have you ever been fucked up the ass?”

“No, Sir. My stepbrothers tried, but they said I was too tight. It hurt when they tried.”

“Well, we are about to find out. Who owns this ass of yours?”

“It’s yours, Master.”

“If it is mine, what can I do to it?”

“You can do whatever you want, Sir.”

I went and got some Astro Lube and applied a dollop to her asshole. Then greasing my fingers, I slid them into her ass. She truly was tight. I forced a finger past her sphincter as she yelped. I don’t think I had ever been in a tighter hole. She pushed, trying to force my finger out. I started to rotate my finger back and forth in her. “Cass, relax. It won’t hurt if you just relax. Take a deep breath and push back against my finger.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.