Faculty Adviser - Cover

Faculty Adviser

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 9: Friday evening

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9: Friday evening - A pious Christian woman, who teaches sex ed to ninth graders, is asked to help with a new proof of concept sex ed class.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

Leslie had just gotten home when it was time to make the call to Mrs. Peterson. Randy wasn’t home from church yet; he usually worked late anyway. She put her bags of skimpy clothes on the couch as she scrambled for her cell phone. She quickly dialed and listened for its ring. A bolt of electricity shot up her spine as she wondered what she would say and equally important, what Mrs. Peterson wanted. She was the director of the school board.

Leslie heard the female voice come on the line with the customary ‘Hello’ and she nervously replied, “M ... Mrs. Peterson? This is Leslie Gaye ... faculty adviser from the high school.”

“Oh yes, Mrs. Gaye,” Mrs. Peterson began sternly. Her voice had a natural sounding authority. “I’ll get right to the point. I want you to meet the school board leadership team. After learning of your enthusiasm from Miss Wolfe, we want to discuss how we should proceed with your ... uh ... new position as faculty adviser for the freshman class.”

Leslie almost peed herself. She felt faint and couldn’t breathe. She thought her heart stopped. What did all that mean? Was she going to be outed at church? Would she be assigned a new job at the school? She gasped deeply and closed her eyes as she tried to compose herself.

Barely able to hold the cell to her ear, she answered, “Uh, o-okay, where would you like to meet?”

Leslie shakily wrote down the address of where the board held its monthly meetings. She pressed the ‘end’ call button on the cell and hugged it to her chest. What did Mrs. Peterson mean when she said, ‘and dress like you would for school, except nicer?’ Leslie asked herself as she jumped in the shower.

Leslie was very nervous as she rummaged through her closet looking for something to wear. What did the woman mean by nicer?? Her mind was filled with questions causing her tons of anxiety and she couldn’t think clearly as she dressed. She picked out a blue sleeveless mini-dress that had a deep cut in the back and clung to her like a glove. Mrs. Peterson had said to dress ‘nice’ so the place she was going to was undoubtedly upscale. She didn’t need to wear a bra with the dress as it the material was dense enough that her nipples wouldn’t show. She slipped on a pair of her modest undies before pulling on the dress.

Leslie checked her appearance in the mirror before slipping on her matching pumps. Even she was impressed at how she looked. The blue stretchy dress followed every glorious curve and showed off her exquisite physique in a very sexy way.

She tossed her hair, applied some make-up and her favorite lipstick, grabbed her purse, keys, cell phone, and headed out. As she got in her car she texted Randy via her cell phone number, ‘Going to the school board meeting downtown, will be back late.’

As she secured her seat belt and turned the car on, Randy texted back, ‘Okay, have fun.’ Leslie looked at the icon for the devotional app, it had twenty notifications. She shrugged her shoulders as she didn’t have time to read them and if truth be known, really didn’t care anymore.

Mrs. Peterson told Leslie to meet her at 7 sharp. She looked at the piece of paper with the address then her cell phone, she didn’t have a GPS icon on her cell and didn’t know how to download one. She would have to do her best to find it the old fashion way. Darkness had already fallen as she drove and everything seemed so unfamiliar: Leslie and Randy had only been here for a year but never to this part of the city.

Leslie exited the ring road around the city hoping she had the correct neighborhood. She resolved to download the GPS app the next chance she got. Leslie peered through car window looking for street names and addresses. The section of the city was pretty run down and in an agony of uncertainty, she wondered if she’d gotten the address wrong. She turned the radio on softly as a comforting distraction.

As the addresses counted down closer to her destination, the seedier the area became: parked cars checkered both sides of the dimly lit street; one-story businesses with neon signs in the windows lined the left side of the street and old homes lined the right; large dark maple trees grew along the street in front of every house and stretched high above the street providing a canopy.

She slowed as she approached the address for the building and carefully pulled her car to the right when she saw a green neon FPTA sign in the window. Above the door was another red neon sign that declared, “Jesus saves”.

“Is this the place?” Leslie muttered to herself. “My gawd, it’s awful, how can the school board be forced to meet in a place like this?”

She felt a creepy sense of nervousness as she checked her face in the rear view mirror and then looked up and down the dark vacant street before opening the door. There were an awful lot of parked cars along the street and in the parking lot beside the brick building. She took a deep breath, pushed it open and dashed across the street slamming the car door shut as she ran. As she reached the door, she slowed to a walk and noticed a hand written sign that said, ‘Welcome Miss Hall’s ninth grade history class.’ She thought that was strange: she knew Debra Hall and also wondered why the school board would bring her class here.

Leslie drew a deep breath, pushed open the door and walked in, and she felt the eyes of the patrons inside as the spring door slammed noisily behind her. She looked around the room: it was an old time bar from the last century, very dark and trimmed with dark stained wood. The long, stool-lined bar sat to the left attended by a rather tall woman and there were several well dressed women in business suits sitting at the bar stools.

Off to the right of the bar was a stage. It looked like a dance stage with a pole connecting from the stage to the ceiling. There were chairs and tables around it with a handful of teens sitting at the tables. In the back of the bar, Leslie could see another group of teens, laughing, yelling, and playing old arcade games. Further back, there was a pool table with four women playing and beyond that, a few booths along the far wall.

On the walls of the main room were holy pictures, of Jesus, Mary and the Christ child, as well as several crosses, all of which gave Leslie a momentary sense of relief, but she couldn’t help but feel very uncomfortable as she took a few steps further inside. Her stomach tightened and she held her breath when she realised the woman bartender was staring at her and as her eyes adjusted to the darkness, she noticed the mirrored wall behind the bartender was decorated with glassware and liquor bottles. There was a red light that backlit the bottles which made the bar seem like a brothel and much to her dismay, on either side of the bar mirror were pictures of naked women cavorting in various positions with male and female looking teens. What particularly bothered her was that the pictures looked recent and the women were naked while the teens were clothed.

Damn, there was that tingling sensation in her crotch and her stomach fluttered but at the same time she thought, ‘How could responsible Christian parents allow their kids in a place like this? Better yet, how could law enforcement allow a place like this to exist?’

Suddenly she felt a hand grab her arm and turn her around, and she turned to see a well-dressed woman standing next to her.

“You finally got here, Mrs. Gaye.”

“Mrs. Peterson?”

The well-dressed woman held her with her strong grip and something about her made Leslie feel like a child who had done something wrong: the woman seemed so much stronger than she was, not just physically, but also in terms of her personality. Leslie sensed that the woman would scold her like a child too, and she prepared herself for the worse because the school board held her future.

“Yes, Mrs. Gaye, I’m Mrs. Loren Peterson, president of the school board for Intercourse high school.”

Leslie smiled weakly. “Pleased to meet you, Mrs. Peterson.” the woman still held Leslie in a strong grip. “Um, what is this place?”

Loren looked around. “This bar in this seedy neighborhood is where the school board meets once a month, sometimes more if we have special activities going on, like tonight. The Intercourse unified school district decreed that we should meet in an area of town like this so that our activities would not be noticed by the fine upstanding people in the community.” Mrs. Peterson paused as she looked at Leslie. “The White Redeemer needed income and they had an empty building so they were gracious enough to rent it to us.”

Leslie had a confused look on her face. “The church owns this building?”

“Oh, that’s right,” smiled Loren. “Your husband is one of the associate pastors at the church?”

“Yes.”

“And he didn’t tell you about this, hmm?” she asked, raising an intimidating eye brow.

Leslie shook her head. She looked around the bar again.

“Over the years, the White Redeemer was involved in activities that needed to be discreet and this building met their needs. In time the church outgrew the building and it sat empty. Pastor Charlie moved the churches activities to a more upscale part of town that was just as discreet. We came along and offered to rent the building for our activities and Pastor Charlie agreed only if we kept the religious pictures and icons on the wall.”

Leslie wanted to ask what kinds of activities the church and school board were involved in, but she really didn’t want to know the answer with the type of pictures that were behind the bar.

“The White Redeemer needed revenue and we need a place to meet. Everybody gets something out of the deal.”

“Why not just meet at a school building?”

“Tsk, tsk, you’re so dumb in certain things Mrs. Gaye,” Loren replied, smiling, making Leslie’s cheeks burn red. “As a faculty adviser and a former sex education teacher, you should know this stuff. It’s against the rules. When the school board was first formed we rotated meetings at people’s houses, but that got a little too uncomfortable for some people.”

Leslie wondered why but thought it wiser to just nod her head.

“Come along, Mrs. Gaye.” Loren said, pulling Leslie along by her arm which she held in a vice-like grip.

As they moved between tables Leslie sensed the stares of the other women and kids on her and she felt strangely naked, like she was being stripped of her clothes by their eyes. A shiver ran down her spine and her nipples sprang to erectness. She hated when that happened. Her nipples seemed to do that at the worst times and always sent the wrong message.

Mrs. Peterson pushed Leslie into a booth and she found herself sitting across from two women. “Mrs. Gaye, this is Mrs. Judy Elders, she is the president of the school board.” Leslie nodded her head and smiled. “This is Mrs. Denise Slocum, the mayor of Intercourse.”

“Please to meet you,” Leslie said as she straightened herself. ‘Wow, the mayor, this must be somthing special,’ she thought.

The two women smiled but said nothing.

“Judy and I are the leadership team for the school board. The mayor is a disinterested observor.” Leslie didn’t know why the three women chuckled. “We called you here to discuss your new position as faculty adviser and your place at the high school,” Loren said.

“Mrs. Wright, Miss Wolfe and Miss Johnson all speak very highly of you.” The mayor added.

Leslie felt her heart skip a beat and her face get flush. She didn’t know what to say, in fact, she couldn’t speak.

“First off, we need to know if you followed my instructions,” Loren continued, raising her eyebrows.

Leslie didn’t know what she meant and looked puzzled. Her mind was cluttered with worry and anxiety and she couldn’t process the cryptic messages. “W-what do you mean?” she asked, looking at the women.

“Did you dress in the same manner as you do for school? Let me cut right to the chase, Leslie, are you wearing underwear?”

Leslie gasped in shock. She didn’t know what to say. Why would she ask about something so private? Surely, Mrs. Peterson, the director of the school board expected her to wear underwear: any respectable woman would do that and Mrs. Peterson was certainly respectable looking.

Leslie sat up straight and confidently answered, “Yes.”

Loren leaned towards Leslie and her expression changed to a scowl, “Get them off, NOW!” she ordered.

“W-what?” Leslie squeaked.

In a loud voice, easily drawing attention to them in the confines of the bar, the woman repeated, “I said, get them off, NOW!”

Leslie winced at the volume of the statement and looked around to see if anyone had heard, Judy and the mayor were smiling at her and much to her embarrassment, some of the kids and mothers were now staring in her direction. Leslie froze as she felt all eyes in the room bore in on her. She didn’t know what to do: her humiliation gripped her muscles and she couldn’t move; she couldn’t believe Mrs. Peterson was serious; even though she looked angry, Leslie couldn’t believe she really meant ‘now’.

She tried to make herself look invisible but her back was in the corner and she was facing the whole room so that everyone could see her clearly. She wished she was sitting where Mrs. Peterson was or even the other two women, so she could be out of sight from the bar patrons. If Mrs. Peterson was serious and she wanted her to take her panties off right then, everyone would be able to see her do it.

Leslie quickly considered her options. Her heart beating faster as her time ran out. She had to decide what to do and quick. What would happen if she said ‘no’? She reasoned Mrs. Peterson would freak out and maybe even have her fired. Hell, she might do that anyway, she told herself. Leslie squirmed in her seat when she thought about being fired.

Again Loren yelled, “NOW!” and Leslie leaped into action. Without thinking she reached up her dress and yanked her underwear to her knees and quickly kicked them on the floor.

Panting with the shock of being yelled at, and blushing with embarrassment, she huffed, “OKAY, they’re off!”

Satisfied, Loren continued in a calm voice. “Leslie, you have done a very fine job with the school’s sex education classes this week, as a faculty adviser of course, and you come with high marks from Miss Wolfe. We need you to continue as the faculty adviser for the freshman class. As you learned this week, it is important for the freshman students to be prepared sexually for their final years in high school.” smiled Loren. “Are you willing to continue your roll as a faculty adviser? We know that Mrs. Wright and Miss Johnson talked to you about it this morning, but we need to hear it from you.”

Leslie blushed and averted her eyes. Her heart fluttered and her adrenaline pumped through her. No more teaching sex education classes. “Yes, I would like that very much.”

“Good. We were hoping you would accept the position.”

Loren paused and then leaned towards Leslie for emphasis. “We have a small problem that needs to be brought to your attention if you are to be the faculty adviser.”

“Yes?”

She was still leaning towards Leslie. “You have been surfing the fucking internet on a school computer looking at fucking porn,” she hissed. “That is a very serious charge as it goes against school conduct for school staff.”

Leslie’s heart raced with fear. From the tone of her voice, she half expected Mrs. Peterson to tell her she was fired from the school. Her mind fought images of lesbian bondage as she sat there contemplating her future. She tried to listen as Mrs. Peterson continued.

“Do you want the state educational system to find that out?” she asked. “The school board takes a very dim view of staff in positions of trust who surf the internet looking at porn while on school time.”

Leslie knew the answer to that question. “N-no, please don’t say anything. I’ll do ANYTHING to keep my job,” she pleaded, her eyes filling with tears. She was serious: she thought about Randy and how it would crush him to find out she had been arrested for looking at porn which went against church teachings.

Loren smiled as she sat back in the booth. “Good. We were hoping you’d feel that way,” purred the woman as Judy and the mayor smiled. “I think we need to put you to a little test first, to see if you’re really serious about following our directions.”

Leslie felt a sudden burst of hope. She was willing to do whatever the woman wanted. She’d wait tables, get coffee, clean her house, wash clothes, heck, she kidded herself, she’d even do windows! For the first time since Monday she felt like she was getting a break and she began to relax.

“I’ll do it. Whatever it is, I’ll do it,” insisted a more confident Leslie as she sat straighter in her seat.

The three women smiled at each other. “Judy, would you like to explain to our new faculty adviser what she needs to do?”

“Yes I would, Loren,” said Judy demurely, her voice lowering to an almost inaudible level. “Okay, Leslie, we want you to go into that bathroom,” she indicated the direction with her thumb, “and proposition the first female that comes in there. Tell her you want to kiss her anus, just like that, ‘kiss her anus’. It doesn’t matter if the female is a teen or a woman. Got it?”

Blood rushed from Leslie’s brain and settled in her feet. She couldn’t concentrate anymore. Did she hear the president of the school board correctly? Was she supposed to go into a public bathroom and proposition some female and tell her she wanted to ‘kiss her anus’! Leslie was totally embarrassed that she had been so naive as to not think about that possibility. Why did she agree to do ‘ANYTHING’ before she knew what it was? What an idiot she was!

Leslie hesitated. “Leslie, this request is just like what you did for those girls at the end of the special sex education class, I mean, we’ve seen what you can do based on the film.”

“But, that was different,” Leslie tried to say.

Judy smiled. “No difference Leslie. You did it willingly then, so it should be no different now.”

“By the way, we like your enthusiasm on the film,” the mayor added. “You were clearly happy to make good use of your tongue.”

Leslie averted her eyes. The request made sense, but then she thought about how horrible and exciting it was. She balanced it against her options: Lose her new job or just do this request. Mrs. Elders was right, there really was no difference from what she did yesterday afternoon to what she was being asked this evening. She slumped in her seat as the realization set in. She began to feel a little bit of excitement, picturing herself sticking her tongue into some strangers’ asshole like yesterday.

“Don’t look so downcast, Leslie, you had no problem doing that in the final class with the girls and Miss Wolfe, did you?” smiled Loren.

Leslie shook her head. The woman was right of course. She could do this, she told herself as she tried to muster up the strength. She glanced around the room to see who it might be. Would it be the bartender? Or how about one of the two women sitting at the bar? And why did those two women look familiar? Or maybe one of the two business-attired women sitting together two tables over? How about the dozen or so other women over at that stage sitting with the kids or in the video rooms? Or God forbid, one of Miss Hall’s freshman girls?

Leslie felt a familiar twinges and knew that it was her body betraying her. She blushed that being asked to do something as depraved as this, brought such a strong sense of arousal!

She shook her head and tried to clear her thoughts. She knew she’d had to do this. She looked at Mrs. Peterson and the other two women and felt like a kid who’d just gotten caught stealing: she knew that surfing porn on the school system wasn’t allowed, but yet she did it anyway, and now she’d have to pay the price for her stupidity.

Sheepishly, she looked down and whispered, “Okay, I’ll do it.”

Leslie pushed her knees off the side of the bench, stood up, straightened her short blue clingy dress and headed toward the bathroom. She felt the eyes of the room follow her every step and she felt goose bumps down her back and her nipples sprang to hardness. Damn, she hated that. ‘Why did that happen now?’ she scolded herself.

With each step she took, her breasts bounced up and down causing her nipples to abrade on the coarse material of the dress. She wondered why she hadn’t worn it more often: the sensation was incredible and sent a bolt of electricity to her moistening cunt.

‘NO!’ she screamed in her mind, ‘NOW is NOT the time to think like that!’ and she quickly tried gathering her thoughts again. She passed a picture of Christ on the wall and whispered a quick prayer, but all he seemed to do was leer at her.

She pushed open the door to the bathroom and entered the dimly lit, filthy room. In the near corner was one dirty sink positioned under a small vanity mirror, and two door-less stalls were against the opposite wall. The floor was covered in chipped red paint that led to a dirty drain in the middle of the floor. A cloying, fetid smell hung in the air. On one wall were two urinals hung close to the floor, both with painted pictures of a woman’s face inside them. Both urinals were stained and looked like neither had been cleaned or flushed in a long time. It dawned on Leslie that this was a coed bathroom.

The wall next to the sink, that were opposite the stalls, was scratched and scribbled with nasty graffiti messages about how women and dogs were the same. Other messages had phone numbers of moms with such messages like, “for a good time call...”

Leslie wanted to vomit at the smell of the place. Out of curiosity she looked in the stalls at the dirty, encrusted toilets, filthy with brown rings and realised they hadn’t been flushed in a while either and she wondered why the school board didn’t get the place cleaned more regularly. She quickly became very afraid and regretted her decision: she envisioned a woman’s dirty ass in her face as she kneeled on the filthy floor, sort of like a nightmare. Except that, for some reason, it excited her.

Just then the restroom door swung open. Leslie looked up and her heart sank: in walked a teen girl with blonde hair, wearing a short skirt and a pink tight t-shirt.

The girl stood just inside the restroom as the door swung closed and smiled at Leslie. “Hello, Mrs. Gaye. I’m Natalie.”

“Um, hi Natalie,” stammered Leslie as she looked at the girl.

“You can call me Miss Natalie,” replied the girl. She looked nervous but her voice was firm.

“Yes Miss Natalie,” Leslie replied, then looked away from the girl, realizing what she must ask.

Natalie stood there looking at her expectantly and Leslie felt uncomfortable as she worked up her courage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.