Faculty Adviser - Cover

Faculty Adviser

Copyright© 2020 by MaryS

Chapter 7: Thursday after school

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7: Thursday after school - A pious Christian woman, who teaches sex ed to ninth graders, is asked to help with a new proof of concept sex ed class.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   White Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Double Penetration   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Water Sports   Teacher/Student  

The bell rang and Leslie pushed her chair out and crawled from under her desk. She quickly scooped up her blouse from the desk, put it on and buttoned it before the kids passing in the hallway could see her topless. Bent over on her hands and knees for so long was very uncomfortable and she hoped she wouldn’t have to do it again: her back hurt and her knees were sore; the taste of Miss Wolfe’s cunt still lingered on her lips.

Leslie looked at the whiteboard with the words, “I’m a Whore”, written five times. She picked up the eraser and wiped the board clean. As she was wiping the board, she momentarily bristled at admitting she was a whore to Miss Wolfe. Well, she reasoned, she was forced to admit it.

She sat down at her desk, dejected. Her smart phone buzzed in her purse and she took it out looking at the notifications. The daily devotionals, there were ten of them now. Leslie tapped the screen and the phone came alive, Randy hadn’t set a pass code on the phone and she didn’t know enough about the phone to figure it out. She swiped the notifications from the screen without bothering to read them. Looking at the phone screen, she had a phone icon for making calls, the church app for the devotionals, and an icon for the internet. Randy had said something about having unlimited data but she didn’t quite know what he meant.

She sighed deeply: this was all too much for her. “Maybe I should just quit teaching?” she thought, but no, Randy would never hear of it: they needed the money.

Her gaze drifted over to the internet PC and her crotch tingled. She got up and walked over to the machine, sat down, turned it on and started surfing.

Sex, sex, sex flashed before her eyes. Any and all kinds of sex. Her nipples got rock hard and her crotch leaked. She squirmed in the chair as she pulled up the BDSM and Humiliation sites. What was it with these pictures and videos where naked women were shamelessly displayed? What was it that turned her on?

The bell rang for end of class. Leslie quickly got up from the PC and turned it off. Just time to tidy myself up before the next bell, she thought guiltily. She straightened her clothes, as four boys walked in, each carrying a blue gym mat. Behind them came two girls carrying a mannequin from the art class.

The kids stood there staring at her questioningly and she suddenly felt self-conscious and blushed before she realized that they were waiting for her to say something.

“Where would you like the mats, Miss?” one of the boys asked.

“And the mannequin?” added one of the girls.

“Here,” Leslie replied, quickly clearing an area in the middle of the classroom. The boys laid down the mats, the girls placed the mannequin off to the side of the mats. As they left, Miss Wolfe walked into the classroom, smiling broadly.

“Ah, there you are sweetie!” she exclaimed cheerfully.

Leslie blushed and her stomach tingled: physically her body had not recovered from the assault by the cheerleaders that morning, or Rhonda and Jodie’s finger fucking her in the classroom earlier, or even Miss Wolfe’s punishment. To her dismay she was still horny which made her crotch ache, but she was also annoyed: she never liked the word ‘sweetie’ as she thought it was condescending.

“Um, please don’t call me that,” she said quietly.

“What?”

“Sweetie. It sounds like a child. I’m a grown woman,” Leslie replied, for once standing up for herself.

“I think I’ve earned the right to call you whatever I like,” Miss Wolfe replied, raising her eyebrows.

Leslie blushed and looked down at the floor, her resolve crumbling. “I don’t think...”

Miss Wolfe interrupted her. “With that warm mouth of yours, your soft lips, and that strong tongue lashing you gave me earlier, tells me you are eager to please when you’re properly motivated. With the kind of enthusiasm you’ve shown, Mrs. Gaye, I think I can call you whatever I want.” She paused, her eyes burning into Leslie’s face. “Don’t you agree?”

Defeated, again, Leslie nodded her head.

“Now, let’s not here any more disagreements about silly names I might call you,” Miss Wolfe smiled as she busily opened one of her bags and laid out on the desk nine strap-on dildos of varying lengths and widths.

“What are these things?” asked Leslie as she stood next to the desk, her face creased with anxiety.

“I’m surprised by your question Mrs. Gaye,” replied Miss Wolfe. “As a sex ed teacher you should know these things.” She grinned “You should know everything about sex.”

“Um, I know what these are, they’re dildos. I’ve seen them...” Leslie stopped, blushing. She had been about to say she had seen them on porn sites, but thought better of it. “What I meant to say was, what are they doing here for the class?”

“We’ll be using these wonderful dildos for demonstration purposes today.”

Just then a light turned on in Leslie’s head as visions of female models using the dildos on the porn sites she visited.

“Oh gosh no, please, this isn’t right!” she pleaded as she backed away from the desk shaking her head.

Miss Wolfe stared at her for a moment. “Mrs. Gaye, this is the last hurdle for the girls, you are going to push them over the top today.”

Leslie just shook her head again, “This is too much to ask of me, I’m a married Christian woman.”

“You didn’t have a problem helping the girls the last three days did you?” Miss Wolfe asked, her hands on her hips.

“Well, no...” Leslie replied hesitantly, her blush returning.

“You know as well as I do, that these girls need to get ready for sex with boys,” Miss Wolfe continued, “Which is why we are having this special class, or have you forgotten that already?”

“No, I, um, haven’t forgotten.” Leslie fidgeted with her hands.

“Which is why you’ve been play acting the part of the girlfriend, or have you forgotten that?”

“No, I have not forgotten that,” Leslie cried in humiliation. “How could I?” She looked at the floor, her hands, anywhere, but at Miss Wolfe.

Miss Wolfe smiled and her voice softened. “Only a married Christian woman like you could pull off the part of the girlfriend. I need you to step up your game today and push these girls over the top.”

“Well, I...” Leslie shrugged her shoulders, defeated by the younger woman’s logic.

Miss Wolfe came around the desk and stood in front of Leslie. She smiled again and put both hands on Leslie’s shoulders. “Listen, sweetie, I don’t want to hear your objections to this.” She paused looking into Leslie’s eyes. “You will play the part of the girlfriend, like you have for the last three days and the girls will play the part of the boy,” she said quietly. She reached up and wiped a tear from Leslie’s cheek. “These girls have to experience what it feels like from the boy’s perspective.”

Leslie looked away from Miss Wolfe’s stare. “This is too hard for me Miss Wolfe,” she sobbed. “This whole week has been hard on me mentally and physically.” She paused again then blurted out. “Don’t you understand? I feel like God has abandoned me. Please, I beg you to reconsider.”

“Ahhh!” Miss Wolfe said as she pulled the sobbing woman into her arms and gently rubbed her back. “There, there, sweetie.” She paused until Leslie’s sobs quieted and then continued. “Have you considered that maybe this is what God has planned for you? That he is showing you what your true purpose is?”

Leslie felt unexpectedly comfortable in the younger woman’s embrace. Miss Wolfe’s soothing voice and gentle rubbing made Leslie reach up with her arms and hug her in return. “I, I, hadn’t thought of it that way,” she replied as she stopped crying.

Miss Wolfe held the embrace for ten seconds longer, then put her hands on Leslie’s shoulders and gently pushed back a little, looking at her. “Play acting sweetie, remember you’re play acting.” Miss Wolfe paused then kissed her forehead and Leslie nodded. She felt suddenly totally at ease. “Now, be a good little girl for Miss Wolfe and practice putting a strap-on on that mannequin. The girls will have to know how to do that and today you’re going to show them.”

Leslie nodded again and wiped a tear from her eye as Miss Wolfe sat down on the corner of the desk. Her short skirt rode up her thigh and Leslie stole a quick glance at her white creamy thighs. She blushed when Miss Wolfe noticed where she was looking.

“There will be plenty of time for that later, sweetie,” smiled Miss Wolfe.

Leslie burned with shame. “I wasn’t...” she tried to say, but Miss Wolfe had already turned her attention to the dildos.

“Now these next steps are very important,” Miss Wolfe said crossing her arms. Leslie picked up a dildo from the desk and looked at it. “Each girl has to get exposure to being pleasured by their girlfriend, which is you, so that they would know what a boy would do during sex.”

Leslie nodded her head. She didn’t like it, but there was nothing she could do.

“Each girl has to overcome ‘cock envy’ which boys seemed to exhibit. I’m sure your wonderful husband has cock envy when other guys are around, well for boys it’s no different. They want to know who has the longest cock, the thickest cock, the veiny looking cock, and so on. And that’s what these dildos represent.”

Leslie nodded in understanding, but still not liking it.

“As the girlfriend, you will be the critical factor in allowing the girls to overcome cock envy and their embarrassment at wearing a dildo.”

Leslie was going to ask Miss Wolfe how that would happen, but thought better of it: she was learning that sometimes it was better to let things happen. Wasn’t that what happened to the women on the porn sites she looked at?

Miss Wolfe stood up from the desk and came over to Leslie. She gently took her chin in her left hand and looked at her. “I need you to unquestioningly follow my orders today. It will be really important for the girls to understand how sex works, do you understand, sweetie?”

Leslie slowly nodded, averting her eyes: she saw the logic in what Miss Wolfe had explained, but she still had a hard time accepting it. She also felt an unexpected tingle between her legs.

Miss Wolfe leaned forward and kissed Leslie on the lips. No tongue, but just a kiss. She pulled back slightly and stared into Leslie’s eyes. She made like she was going to kiss again and Leslie slightly opened her lips and closed her eyes. Instead, Miss Wolfe let go of Leslie’s chin and gently slapped her left cheek.

The tingle between her legs became a throb.

Just then the bell sounded for the start of class. “Now, I want you to practice putting a strap-on dildo on the mannequin. This has to go smooth, no fumbling around, so do it lots of times.” Miss Wolfe paused. “After you are done practicing, you are to report to the office, understand??

Leslie nodded.

“I can’t hear you.”

“Yes, I understand,” Leslie whispered and with a smile, Miss Wolfe turned on her heel and left the class room.

Leslie stood there like an idiot rubbing her cheek. She was momentarily embarrassed at the thought that Miss Wolfe would have kept kissing her, embarrassed and disappointed.

She took a deep breath and looked at the dildos on the desk. She studied the strap-ons, picked one up and slowly figured out how to attach it to the mannequin. She made several mistakes, but quickly corrected them and worked out how to adjust the straps.

“This isn’t hard,” she said out loud, pleased with her success.

She took a different size one and quickly strapped it in place around the mannequin, and then another, until she was confident that she could attach them without a problem, and she headed off for the office.

As she walked in, the office secretary said. “Ah, it’s about time Mrs. Gaye. Please come over here.”

There were about a dozen kids in the room and they all stared at Leslie as she walked across the office to the counter. Her nipples were poking through the white blouse. She tried not to ‘bounce’ too much as she walked because of the short skirt, but there was nothing she could do about the suspenders holding up her thigh stockings from showing.

The office fell silent as Leslie stood at the counter. She could feel the eyes of the kids burning into her back.

“Mrs. Gaye, these kids are late for class. Be a sweetie and escort them to their classrooms for me?” She said firmly.

There’s that word ‘sweetie’ again thought Leslie.

“But I have to get ready for my after school class.”

“I know sweetie, but I’m sure it will only take you a few minutes.” The secretary raised her eyebrows and smiled, and Leslie realized that she had no option.

Leslie nodded and turned around and looked at the kids. They were all smiling and holding a dollar bill in their hand, and Leslie blushed, understanding immediately what that meant. Once she had escorted them all to the right rooms, she went back to the office.

“Um, Mrs. Danvers, um, do you have a bag or something for this?” Leslie asked holding up a fist full of dollars.

“Well, certainly, sweetie,” Mrs. Danvers smiled. She reached under the counter and pulled out a plastic bag. “Here, put your escort money in this.”

Leslie blushed, noting the way the woman stressed the word ‘escort’. The last bell of the day rang and the hall quickly filled up with kids on their way home. Leslie worked her way down the hallway to her classroom, putting the plastic bag in her purse. She looked at the dildos, picking up the longest one and kneeling in front of the mannequin. Might as well get ready for class, she thought.

“Mrs. Gaye, whatever are you doing?” said one of the girls as they entered the room.

Leslie blushed, realizing that she was kneeling in front of the mannequin and that the ten inch strap-on was resting on her shoulder as she tightened the straps. The girls gathered round her, giggling, until Miss Wolfe walked in behind them.

“All right girls, take your seats, we have a lot of ground to cover today and with Mrs. Gaye’s help we should be out of here in an hour or two.”

The girls formed their chairs into a semi circle.

“Girls, these are strap-on’s, and they are used by one female to pleasure another female. The female who is wearing the strap-on is the dominant one, and for today’s class, that will be you.”

All the teen girls cheered and high-fived each other, while Leslie blushed at what awaited her.

Miss Wolfe picked up a strap-on from the table and held it up. “These strap-on’s have a special material at the base that when properly fitted will stimulate your clitoris, or clit as it is known, as you vigorously fuck the other female.”

“Do we get to fuck you, Miss Wolfe?” Sue interrupted as she gave Miss Wolfe a sly grin.

“You know the answer to that Sue. Remember I am the teacher here,” replied Miss Wolfe and then looked over at Leslie. The nine girls looked at Leslie, who blushed several shades of red and looked down at the floor shuffling her feet.

Miss Wolfe talked about the strap-on on the mannequin and what it was used for. She had the girls gather around it as she pointed out how the strap-on was attached, and all the time, Leslie was left out of the conversation, standing off to the side, staring down at the floor self-consciously.

As she watched from the sidelines, she thought back to what Miss Wolfe had said about maybe this is what God wanted her to do. There were certainly physical signs of this: her stomach got all tingly when she was humiliated, and whenever she thought about the girl’s playing with her, her crotch got slippery; indeed, if she admitted this to herself, she had never cum as much as she had the last three days, or so hard. If this was a sign from God, it was a strange one, but what kind of sign was she really expecting? A thunder bolt from the sky? God popping into her head and telling her what he wanted her to do?

“Okay girls, please remove your pants and skirts, but keep your shirts and blouses, shoes and socks on,” Miss Wolfe ordered, clapping her hands.

“Do we remove our panties?” asked Sue.

“Yes, remove your panties. And fold your clothes and put them on a desk.”

The girls watched each other interest as they got undressed and Leslie couldn’t help it but stare at the girls as well. While Miss Wolfe was busy setting up the cameras, Leslie’s mouth watered as she peeked at each girl as she took her panties off.

“Now line-up along the mat,” ordered Miss Wolfe.

The girls self-consciously lined up, clasping their hands in front of their crotches.

“Hands at your sides, girls,” Miss Wolfe said smiling. “There’s no need to be shy.”

Leslie stood on the other side of the mat watching the girls with interest, her heart beating very hard. She was fascinated by differences of the girl’s pussy shape and what little hair they had. It was certainly different looking at this ‘live’ rather than on a computer screen.

At one extreme was Sue, with no hair whatsoever and puffy brown lips which highlighted rather than hid her inflamed clit. At the other extreme was Diana, with a little black bush that tantalizingly almost hid the cleft below. A couple of the blondes had fine wispy curls which were practically invisible against their deliciously presented cunts. The redhead twins, Rhonda and Jodie, had very sparse bright orange pubes which delightfully contrasted the white skin of their thighs and the pink of their pronounced pussy lips. Most thrillingly, all the little peaches she could see, glistened with moisture.

“Mrs. Gaye, Mrs. Gaye!” Miss Wolfe said looking at Leslie. “Earth to Mrs. Gaye!”

The girls giggled and Leslie blushed, caught in the act.

“Pay attention, Mrs. Gaye. Please stand in front of Roberta,” As Leslie walked over, Miss Wolfe took the 10 inch pink ribbed strap-on off the mannequin. “Roberta, Mrs. Gaye is going to attach this dildo to your waist.”

There were giggles all around and Leslie blushed. Roberta eagerly took a step forward.

“Now Mrs. Gaye,” said Miss Wolfe as she handed Leslie the strap-on, “be a good girl and fit this around Roberta’s waist.” Miss Wolfe had emphasized the word ‘Girl’.

The girls laughed and Leslie blushed even more as she took the strap-on.

She knelt in front of Roberta, directly in front of her cunt. It looked moist and inviting and Leslie almost licked her lips, but something else caught her attention, the smell. No not smell, thought Leslie as she slightly fumbled with the strap-on, aroma, thought Leslie, a wonderful aroma coming from Roberta’s cunt and tickling my nose.

Leslie almost put her head on Roberta’s left hip as she reached around the girl, trying to strap the dildo around her waist, but it kept getting in the way, or was it that Roberta was making the strap-on wave back and forth. It took her a little longer than usual to secure it, but she did not mind.

“Very good, Mrs. Gaye,” said Miss Wolfe when Leslie had finally completed the task. “Now do the same to the others.”

With Mrs. Gaye on her knees in front of them, it created a sexually charged atmosphere, as each girl was as turned on by the other naked girls as much as by the prospect of whatever sexual fun they would be forcing on their straight teacher.

Leslie had the good fortune to smell the unique aroma of each girl as she attached the strap-ons, although as she got to the end of the line her own aroma was very pungent as well.

“Pay attention girls. Remember it is the girlfriend, Mrs. Gaye, who attaches the strap-on to the dominant girl, you.” Leslie blushed and the girls giggled.

After five minutes, Leslie was finished, and the girls were standing around giggling, sword fighting with their strap-ons. Miss Wolfe had taken the opportunity to reposition the cameras around the gym mats.

With the girls lined up and their dildos sticking straight out, Miss Wolfe said. “The next thing a girlfriend does is to give a blowjob to the dominant girl wearing the strap-on.” Leslie gulped and Miss Wolfe smiled at her.

She continued, “But you’re probably wondering why your girlfriend would be stupid enough to suck a dildo?” Miss Wolfe paused and she and the nine girls looked over at Leslie. “After all, it’s just a piece of plastic, right? Why bother?”

Leslie was mortified as the girls smiled at her and she desperately wanted to run away. ‘God, think of God,’ Leslie said to herself, but all she saw in her mind was a huge glowing golden cock.

“Hell, having someone like your girlfriend, Mrs. Gaye, get down on her knees and suck your dildo is a very special thing, and it packs a psychological punch for the girl wearing it and for your girlfriend sucking it.”

Leslie gulped again more audibly and burned red.

“But mainly, having somebody like Mrs. Gaye suck your dildo can help a nervous beginner, like you girls, with your first strap-on, to feel more comfortable about using it.”

Leslie looked over at Miss Wolfe and winced.

“Okay, so now you have the strap-on around your waist, and Mrs. Gaye, your girlfriend, is kneeling in front of you.” Miss Wolfe looked at the teens. “Roberta I’ll start with you. Mrs. Gaye kneel in front of Roberta.” While Leslie got into position, Miss Wolfe paused and picked up a video camera.

“Roberta, I want you to take hold of your dildo and stroke it like a boy stroking his cock.” She brought up the hand-held camera, pointing it at Roberta’s dildo. “This is your cock and you are going to use it to pleasure your girlfriend. Girls, let the dildo become real in your mind. Lick your palm and slide it up and down the shaft while maintaining eye contact with Mrs. Gaye...”

Roberta had a wicked look in her eyes as she stroked her strap-on, staring down at Leslie.

“Mrs. Gaye, tell them that you love their cock and you want to make it feel good with your mouth. And since these girls are beginners, a cool thing to do is to stop and ask them to stroke it for you. Tell them, to make it good and hard for you.”

Leslie looked up at Roberta, gulped, and said, “Go on Roberta, make it good and hard for me.”

“Mrs. Gaye, if they’re shy, which I don’t think any of the girls in this room are, take their hand and put it on the cock, cover it with your own and move it up and down the shaft until they get the idea.”

Leslie did as Miss Wolfe instructed. Roberta’s hand was warm as they both stroked the strap-on up and down. Roberta was smiling down at her teacher while Leslie had her eyes fixed on the dildo.

“At this point stop, Mrs. Gaye, and let them keep going. Stare at the cock and imagine it inside your moist warm mouth. Lick your lips. Say, ‘Yeah, Roberta, get it good and hard, yank that cock.’ By now, the girl should be getting into it. If their hips start moving, it’s working.”

Leslie parroted Miss Wolfe, “Yes Roberta, get that cock nice and hard for me,” but winced: it was surreal and didn’t sound right. Roberta looked over at Miss Wolfe who nodded her head.

“Say it like you mean it, Mrs. Gaye,” Roberta ordered as she looked down on her teacher. She reached out and slapped the side of Leslie’s head. “With more feeling.”

Leslie gulped and rubbed the side of her head. She took a deep breath and said as sensually as she could, “Oh yes Roberta, get that cock nice and hard for me.”

“That’s more like it little girl,” Roberta said, smiling and patting her on the head, adding to her humiliation.

“Mrs. Gaye lean forward and put your lips around the end of the cock,” Miss Wolfe instructed. “Just like you would your husband’s.”

Leslie blushed because she had never sucked her husband’s cock, or any cock for that matter. It was against her religious beliefs. Well it had been, but now she was not so sure as her slippery cunt confirmed.

Miss Wolfe knelt next to her, the lens of the hand-held next to her cheek. “With a strap-on, as opposed to a real cock like your husband’s, you’re going for two things with the girls, Mrs. Gaye: visuals and rhythmic pressure. That basically means I am talking deep-throat. Luckily, with these strap-ons, you should be able to take it into your mouth and down your throat easily.”

All the girls were excited now, whispering to each other and giggling, as they watched their teacher on her knees in front of Roberta with Miss Wolfe holding the camera for a close-in shot.

“Start slow, Mrs. Gaye. Tease the dildo. Give your throat time to adjust to the length as it slides down. That’s it, all the way down. Make sure your lips touch the harness.”

Leslie did as she was instructed, expecting to choke, and was surprised that she didn’t have a gag reflex as she deep throated Roberta’s strap-on. It seemed somehow that she was meant to deep throat, but it did feel strange though that a plastic tube was lodged in her mouth and throat.

“Good girl!” Miss Wolfe said as she zoomed in on the dildo in Leslie’s mouth. “If you’re worried about the girl thrusting forward while the cock is lodged in your throat, take hold of their hips or ass cheeks and hold them still.” Leslie reached around Roberta and took hold of the teen’s warm fleshy ass cheeks.

Miss Wolfe moved back a little for a wider shot. “Keep the strap-on down your throat as long as you can and then slowly come up. That’s it. Now start a slow rhythmic in and out on the upper half of the shaft, very good Mrs. Gaye, you’re like a natural cock sucker.” Smiled Miss Wolfe and Leslie couldn’t help feeling a dash of pride, and blushed with the dildo in her mouth.

Miss Wolfe was using the camcorder and had turned on the two tripod mounted camera’s. “If you absolutely can’t take a long dildo down your throat, put your hand around the base of the cock and suck down until your lips touch your hand, then do the shallow in and out sucking motions on the shaft.”

Leslie didn’t need to wrap her hand around the base of Roberta’s dildo. She was now sucking on Roberta’s strap-on, deep throating it to the harness and back up again.

Miss Wolfe moved in for a close up with the camcorder. “You’re a good cocksucker, Mrs. Gaye! But pay attention to how Roberta’s pelvis is thrusting. If it isn’t, your girlfriend may not be enjoying it as much as you like sucking it, so you might want to stop and ask her if everything’s okay, and if you should change your rhythm.” She stood up but still held the camera on Leslie.

Leslie was still bobbing her head on Roberta’s strap-on as she looked up at the teen and Roberta smiled down at her teacher as she thrust her hips in time to her sucking motions, a moment Miss Wolfe did not fail to record.

“You look pretty Mrs. Gaye sucking my cock!” Roberta said huskily as she patted Leslie on the top of her head.

Leslie turned several shades of red, and felt her clit throb.

“Very beautiful!” Miss Wolfe agreed. “But girls as your teacher sucks your cock you might want to grab her head or hair or even her ears, and guide her sucking to your satisfaction. Remember you’re in control of the situation, she is your girlfriend.”

Roberta quickly grabbed her teacher’s ears and thrust her hips towards Leslie’s mouth, pushing her strap-on in and out of her stretched lips.

“Fuck, you look so pretty Mrs. Gaye, with my cock in your lovely mouth,” sighed Roberta as she rubbed the teacher’s ears between her fingers. Leslie averted her eyes in embarrassment, but her cunt was very wet and her stomach tingled.

Miss Wolfe walked around to the other side of the couple. “In the early stages of sucking Mrs. Gaye, stop periodically and lick up and down the shaft.” Leslie shifted her gaze questioningly, but Miss Wolfe anticipated her. “No, they can’t feel it, but it’s done for visuals, for the girl’s satisfaction, not yours. Remember you’re the cocksucker so make a good show of it for the girls. Be, um, dramatic. Have fun with it.”

Leslie took the dildo out of her mouth and slowly licked up and down the side of the strap-on, slurping a little with her tongue.

“Beautiful,” Miss Wolfe said as she zoomed in. “Now, look at Roberta, make eye contact with her. Very nice.”

Roberta was smiling down at her teacher as Leslie looked up at her.

“Roberta, you might want to fuck her mouth with your own rhythm. Girls, remember to look down at your teacher, boys will be doing the same to you. Look down at her and smile as you grab her ears and slowly fuck her mouth.”

Roberta looked down at Leslie and made a kissing motion.

“Also, girls, Mrs. Gaye is your girlfriend, she is doing a nasty thing to you, letting you use her mouth like a cunt, so talk nasty to her,” urged Miss Wolfe as she stepped back for a wider view.

“My cock sucking little girl,” Roberta said. “That’s it little girl.” She gently slapped the side of Leslie’s face. Then she ran her fingers along Leslie’s jaw line and cheeks, exclaiming, “Oh wow, I can feel my cock in her fucking mouth! Neat! Look at her cheeks bulge out as I move around. Nasty fucking whore!”

Still holding her ears, she slowly fucked the strap-on in and out of Leslie’s mouth. Leslie didn’t like hearing the nasty language from the teen, but there was nothing she could do about it. Around the room, little hands manipulated dildos against little clits as they waited for their turn.

“Okay, Mrs. Gaye, that’s enough sucking on Roberta, scoot to the next girl,” Miss Wolfe ordered.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.